West Plains billboard depicts Obama w...

West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a turban

There are 1037 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Oct 9, 2008, titled West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a turban. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

A billboard in West Plains, Mo., showing a caricature of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama wearing a turban has caused quite a stir in town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#1076 Mar 8, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Gravy what are you doing resurrecting this old thread? Hicksville west plains came out looking like asses for having allowed such a POS billboard to be put up. Healthcare costs are already starting to fall, the world lost respect for us under Bush and Faux News is painting another fake world perspective to placate there retard viewer base and I am sure some right wing nut job probably has already started working on a highly sexist billboard about Hillary, End of story and do not bother to respond to this thread I am abandoning it for good, start a new thread will you, this danm thing is a thousand pages long what the heII is wrong with you!/Thread
Anybody who rejects the truth that Jesus Christ has provided our ONLY means of escape from the coming Tribulation, judgement and lake-of-fire is not only lost but is also a hopeless, hapless idiot. Know this too: Pope Francis is the False Prophet. Maranatha!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1077 Mar 17, 2014
I resurrected the post because I want to do Ron Ford.
Dr. Phil

Ozark, MO

#1078 Aug 28, 2014
McCain08 wrote:
Weshould see Obama for who he really is. If he never wore the thing there wouldnt be a picture of it. If you are offended than you might be a bigot.
Seriously? Ever hear of Photoshop? I'm almost glad you made this comment because it truly shows your ignorance.
Cleanupcongress

Lake Ozark, MO

#1079 Sep 6, 2014
Billboard Is Illegal wrote:
Saddam was an angel compared to McCain and Bush. How about if I put up a billboard with Sidney McCain in a military uniform using a bazooka to blow an Iraqi child to bloody and gory bits? There would be an outrage.
The sign is clearly a hate crime directed towards American Arabs and Muslims, but nothing will be done about it because the holyrolling Republicans that are in control of the county are snickering.
If the owner of that sign lets it remain standing, you know he is the culprit and is lying.
I agree! All for our freedom of speech, but our world is at a turning point and I wish both parties could work together. I am so sick of hearing the backlash against Obama. He really thought he could change our country. I would love to see us completely 100% clean up and not vote one of the current politicians back in next election. That will be the only thing that teaches them to listen and work together!!!
Dr. Phil

United States

#1081 Sep 11, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Roy Blunt stated. "What I don’t know is why the President can’t produce a birth certificate. I don’t know anybody else that can’t produce one." Saying it is so doesn't make it so.
Oh yes, and Roy Blunt is certainly an unbiased and reliable source...
tim

Overland Park, KS

#1082 Sep 11, 2014
[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]<quoted text>
Oh yes, and Roy Blunt is certainly an unbiased and reliable source...[/QUOTE]

Well looks like the doctor took one of his red pills. Yes he is pure shill and that is why these idiots love him so much.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1083 Sep 11, 2014
why cant president obama produce a birth certificate?,,,explain that one timbo,,,
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1085 Sep 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan-born Bath-house Barry has actually "produced" at least three different Birth Certificates. I just wonder what happened to the BC he mentioned looking at on page 26 of "Dreams from My Father". Must have accidently shredded it?
when obama was younger,,,he was a member of one of the black groups,,,like the black panther party,,,young,,,stupid,,,radic al,,,and in time,,,everyone will know where this guy was born,,,you see,,,the black panther party has been around for yrs,,,the grave digger seen them in the 60s an 70s,,,the grave digger knew and knows some of them older ones who arnt members today,,,but back then,,,these black youth were taught by their elders all about slavery times,,,their preachers in the black churches taught them how it was black before the white lite,,,and most all black churches today still preach that crap,,,they put up black santa claus and black nativity scenes in their yards at christmas time,,,it will take 500yrs are longer to rid the black hate of slavery for the white race in america,,,at least 500yrs,,,so we have a few hundred yrs to go yet,,,then look at this fact,,,it wont be 100yrs from now most races will be so deluted and mixed in america the white and black races will be so small it wont really matter,,,cuz how can anyone be a racist if you have family of both races,,,so with this said,,,the new black panther party and kkk can kiss the grave diggers buttocks,,,ha haa haaa,,,then we have another fact,,,al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,louis farakan,,,all old racist bastards and wont live forever and when their gone,,,most racism in america will die off with them,,,but you shouldnt worry about that,,,cuz in 50yrs america will be islam and we all will be speaking arabic,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz on page 1693 paragraph 16 section A part B of the obamacare bill nobody has read states,,,we must all convert to islam to get healthcare,,,,ha haa haaa,,,
The Real Maury Povich

Ava, MO

#1086 Sep 12, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>when obama was younger,,,he was a member of one of the black groups,,,like the black panther party,,,young,,,stupid,,,radic al,,,and in time,,,everyone will know where this guy was born,,,you see,,,the black panther party has been around for yrs,,,the grave digger seen them in the 60s an 70s,,,the grave digger knew and knows some of them older ones who arnt members today,,,but back then,,,these black youth were taught by their elders all about slavery times,,,their preachers in the black churches taught them how it was black before the white lite,,,and most all black churches today still preach that crap,,,they put up black santa claus and black nativity scenes in their yards at christmas time,,,it will take 500yrs are longer to rid the black hate of slavery for the white race in america,,,at least 500yrs,,,so we have a few hundred yrs to go yet,,,then look at this fact,,,it wont be 100yrs from now most races will be so deluted and mixed in america the white and black races will be so small it wont really matter,,,cuz how can anyone be a racist if you have family of both races,,,so with this said,,,the new black panther party and kkk can kiss the grave diggers buttocks,,,ha haa haaa,,,then we have another fact,,,al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,louis farakan,,,all old racist bastards and wont live forever and when their gone,,,most racism in america will die off with them,,,but you shouldnt worry about that,,,cuz in 50yrs america will be islam and we all will be speaking arabic,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz on page 1693 paragraph 16 section A part B of the obamacare bill nobody has read states,,,we must all convert to islam to get healthcare,,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Your vision of the future is scary, but not as scary as the thought of racist groups lining up to kiss your "buttocks". YUCK TO INFINITY!!!
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1088 Sep 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FACT IS people we are living in the last days under Kenyan-born Bath-house Barry the Antichrist. It is all predicted in the Bible. Every iota. Get saved now before the Rapture, World War Three, Tribulation, and judgement!
I hate Big Brother but think the world of Edward Snowden.
obama isnt the anti-christ,,,and america will survive 2 more yrs until the dipshitz is gone,,,and then its kind of a good thing,,,cuz now the world knows how stupid and screwed up the lefty democrat party is,,,we wont see no more lefty presidents in our time voted in again,,,all other countries will respect america and trust america and can count on america once again,,,,did you know obama and the lefty party have put more people on keeping the people away from the ww2 memorial then are on trying to find out whats going on with the VA,,,hell,,,they even closed the grand canyon,,,it took more people to close the grand canyon sites to punish the american people then are going to fight isis the terrorist threat to america,,,they spent more money on mrs obamas china vacation then whats needed to secure the mexican border,,,ole al gore said a few yrs ago that the ice caps would be melted away to nothing by aug 2014,,,but the ice caps have doubled in size,,,plus none of them lefty dipshitz who forced the obamacare bill through without reading it first still havnt read it,,,plus the waisted money on the failed obamacare web page which by the way still isnt fixed,,,come to the amount to where every police force in america could of hired 2 more cops full time to patrol the streets,,,and best of all,,,america has to cover the burden of war against the terrorist group isis,,,the same group that got that big and powerfull all from obama and the lefty nitwits making,,,plus in the history of america has there ever been that much known vote fraud we have had in the 2 obama elections,,,and dont forget obama and the lefty party have taken america back 50yrs in the race tensions between the black n white races,,,holy crapola,,,2 yrs cant come soon enough,,,,
Annie

Walnut Shade, MO

#1089 Sep 12, 2014
Redneck Central wrote:
It is the mentality of most around West Plains. Simpletons.
For God's sakes. Most of them are still praising Bush!
I don't agree with posting the sign but I get the impression you think Obama is a better President than Bush and I for one totally disagree with that. I'm in my 70's and have gone through many Presidents, some of which I liked and others that I didn't but I can tell you that Obama by far is the worst we have ever had! And even when I didn't agree with some of our other Presidents viewpoints I still respected their position as President, but respect has to be earned, and somehow I never had that feeling about Obama. My impression is he really has not a clue about what is going on in our world, he likes the PRESTIGE of being the President but does not like the job that goes with it at all and it shows. I mean really look at the condition our Country is in since he has taken office, and he still just keeps blaming Bush even though Bush has been gone for six years now. When will he ever take responsibility for his own actions, really?
Dr. Phil

Sparta, MO

#1092 Sep 19, 2014
Grave digger, you dumbfuck, he produced his birth certificate and assinine conservatives still weren't satisfied!
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1093 Sep 19, 2014
[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]Grave digger, you dumbfuck, he produced his birth certificate and assinine conservatives still weren't satisfied![/QUOTE]dr phil,,,1st off,,,your show sucks and the advise you give is what any drunk at a tavern would give,,,2nd off,,,he produced a birth certificate that isnt a real hawaii birth certificate and like with everything else,,,the true one will show up one day and then you can then shut it,,,punk,,,ps,,just like montell,,,arsenio hall,,,all actors,,,your 15 minutes will be up one day and then you become a has been,,,who gave advise any drunk would give,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Ozark Tugger

Mountain Home, AR

#1094 Sep 20, 2014
grave digger wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]Grave digger, you dumbfuck, he produced his birth certificate and assinine conservatives still weren't satisfied!"

dr phil,,,1st off,,,your show sucks and the advise you give is what any drunk at a tavern would give,,,2nd off,,,he produced a birth certificate that isnt a real hawaii birth certificate and like with everything else,,,the true one will show up one day and then you can then shut it,,,punk,,,ps,,just like montell,,,arsenio hall,,,all actors,,,your 15 minutes will be up one day and then you become a has been,,,who gave advise any drunk would give,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Ronald Reagan was born in France. We should impeach him from the grave.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1095 Sep 20, 2014
Ozark Tugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan was born in France. We should impeach him from the grave.
try illinois,,,not france,,,so go back into your lefty dream land deep sleep,,,plus the grave digger believes in GOD,,,thats GOD,,,lefty,,,GOD GOD GOD,,,didnt vote for obama either,,,both times,,,or should the grave digger say,,,both times the vote fraud was committed by the left democrats,,,obama or any lefty democrat couldnt tie ronald reagans shoes,,,what does this truth be known tell you?,,,reagan has gone down as a decent good president,,,obama,,,not so much and wont ever go down in history as that,,,not with only 30% of the country agrees with anything the neighborhood organizer does,,,
Ozark Tugger

Mountain Home, AR

#1096 Sep 20, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>try illinois,,,not france,,,so go back into your lefty dream land deep sleep,,,plus the grave digger believes in GOD,,,thats GOD,,,lefty,,,GOD GOD GOD,,,didnt vote for obama either,,,both times,,,or should the grave digger say,,,both times the vote fraud was committed by the left democrats,,,obama or any lefty democrat couldnt tie ronald reagans shoes,,,what does this truth be known tell you?,,,reagan has gone down as a decent good president,,,obama,,,not so much and wont ever go down in history as that,,,not with only 30% of the country agrees with anything the neighborhood organizer does,,,
Reagan was born in France. He never produced long form birth certificate to prove otherwise. Reagan also odd nothing in Beruit after 200 plus marines were killed. Reagan also granted amnesty to illegals and pro gun control.... Reagan was actually a commie.
Police State

Fordland, MO

#1097 Sep 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]Grave digger, you dumbfuck, he produced his birth certificate and assinine conservatives still weren't satisfied![/QUOTE]

He produced a "copy" of an electronic "altered" birth certificate. It had "layers" meaning that it was constructed on a computer. Do you research.
Ozark Tugger

Mountain Home, AR

#1098 Sep 20, 2014
Police State wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dr. Phil"]Grave digger, you dumbfuck, he produced his birth certificate and assinine conservatives still weren't satisfied!"

He produced a "copy" of an electronic "altered" birth certificate. It had "layers" meaning that it was constructed on a computer. Do you research.
Reagan didn't even provide one. He's a French commie.
Police State

Fordland, MO

#1099 Sep 20, 2014
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
"your" not "you"
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#1100 Sep 21, 2014
Ozark Tugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was born in France. He never produced long form birth certificate to prove otherwise. Reagan also odd nothing in Beruit after 200 plus marines were killed. Reagan also granted amnesty to illegals and pro gun control.... Reagan was actually a commie.
oh lordy lordy lordy,,,that story about reagans fake birth certificate is a false facebook story,,,my GOD man,,,reagan was born in the state of illinois,,,now lets look at the commie comment,,,who was and is more dangerous to the world,,,a commie or a community organizer as president of the united states?,,,ps,,,reagan produced his birth certificate when asked for it without delay,,,had nothing to hide,,,and is displayed in the reagan library,,,the neighborhood watch guy,,,will be lucky if his library isnt gunna be in a back room of a 7-11 store in a chicago neighborhood somewhere,,,with his many copies of his birth certificate covering the walls,,,until it gets looted by the neighborhood locals,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support? 19 min Ms TOOTS 9
Turn The Cameras On Sean 2 hr Creasy Bear 8
Trump 2016 (Oct '16) 4 hr tick tick tick ti... 22
News K-2 Will Likely Be Illegal in MO by Tuesday (Jul '10) 4 hr Sophi 5
I'm here on official busines 4 hr David Kendall 228
Does pence know... 4 hr David Kendall 2
going home to russia 4 hr meme 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance