First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Branson, MO

#1 May 12, 2011
heard alot about her. Whos the actual father of her kid?
yep

Branson, MO

#2 May 12, 2011
haha wrote:
heard alot about her. Whos the actual father of her kid?
i dnt thnk she even knws 4 sure. i wud say if its black then its lakanes but she sleeps with every black guy in town
FerSure

Ozark, MO

#3 May 12, 2011
Let me start off by saying that i do know the father of my kid. No i havent slept with every fuckin guy in town. Obviously you don't know me to well & to out me on topix is pretty immature. But you can for sure go around and say what you please. It doesn't bother me anyway. & if you hear stuff from LaKane it is probably all a lie. Because thats one good thing he is good at is throwing a pitty party for himself. I was with him for almost 3 years i know his games better than anyone. So before you go and judge me walk in my shoes. How would you like to be in my situation? You wouldnt you probably couldnt take all the shit i went thru. I pitty you.
hey

Canada

#4 May 12, 2011
honestly u guys dont know ashley summers very well iu think that she sleeps with every black guy in town bc the only black guy that she has had sex with in a long time is lakane who is the donor of her child i would call him far from being a dad bc he is the lowest life piece of sh*t drug dealing "father" that i have EVER met. he cant even support much less help ashely with his unborn child bc from the last time i checked drug dealing isnt a job!! oh and lakane is the onethat sleeps with anything that will spread its legs. like for example he has a gf named brooke and is screwing around with another girl wow what a true guy!! so if u want to talk shit on ashley get ur damn facts straight!!
yep

Branson, MO

#5 May 12, 2011
Not what everyone else says.
Kmk

Branson, MO

#6 May 12, 2011
lol dis is all funny
FerSure

Ozark, MO

#7 May 12, 2011
I could care less what everyone else says! Does everyone else know everything about your life? I doubt it. & i bet you know what its like to be talked about. So you do it to others? I think not. A higher power will judge you. I forgive anyone who has anything to say. And myself am doing great. I have a job I am going back to school. I will do just great me and my child will. When you point fingers look at how many are pointing back at you.
Alli

Branson, MO

#8 May 12, 2011
i heard Mitchell Sanders could be the baby daddy
Kkelly

West Plains, MO

#9 May 12, 2011
Seriously?? You people are so pathetic.
FerSure

Ozark, MO

#10 May 13, 2011
My baby is a mixed child. There is no way that could ever be. You will all see the truth. Then you will all look stupid. It is my child. Who cares? Its not anyone elses life.
Icp

Sparta, MO

#11 May 13, 2011
im nt the daddy lmao me and her arent even friends nemore
knows

United States

#12 May 15, 2011
Lakane is saying its not his. That she got pregnant 3 weeks after they broke up... Which sounds to me(someone who isn't fcking stupid) that it is his. He is just lying to everyone so he can keep fcking around. He's a low life and I really hope his girlfriend brooke realizes that she's being played. And hopefully ashley can do good and take care of the baby cause lakane won't help.
sam

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Jul 6, 2011
ashley summers is a great girl. if you dont know her personally then shut up. why is it your business anyway? LaKane is the father and a dna test will prove that when that precious little girl comes into this world. Ashley has done nothing but support LaKane for the past three years and he has done nothing but use her up. Im not here to bash him though,I am here to stick up for my friend. Ashley will give this baby the best life she possible can and i hope that all of you can grow up and leave her alone or support her.
anna

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2011
Ashley you should feel honored that these losers on here have nothing else to do with their lives than think about you and who your sleepin with
potty mouth

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2011
yeah she not a bad girl made some bad choices but havent we all
sam

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Jul 6, 2011
i agree with anna.. she is just so damn awesome she is always on every ones minds!! way to go ash!!
j shizzle

Amherstburg, Canada

#17 Jul 6, 2011
single moms are HOT! and its not what you HAVE done..its about what u are doing NOW...I believe a so-called mother just got off scott free for killin her lil girl...so...let he who live without sin cast the first stone...
wtf

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2011
Is this what yall do in white plains? I was just searching for and old friend named ashley and ran across this...Bahhhhhhahhhhhahhh
ASHLEY SUMMERS

Ozark, MO

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Thank you for all of the support guys!!:)
It does mean a lot to know I do have more people on my side than I thought. I know some of the choices I have made were not the best, who is perfect? But to everyone out there that is talking badly about & to me... Do not talk about my unborn child. It really isn't anyones business to begin with. It's just simple. Mind your own business & stay out of everyone elses. It's just common sense. &&& To the ones that have stuck up for me on here... I thank you & I love every single soul out there that actaully supports me & wishes me the best. You are all a blessing!! Thank you.
blobber

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2011
You named the baby of a black a hillbilly name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun things to do in west plains (Feb '13) 3 min CEOs 69
jobs 3 min grave digger 1
7 months 9 min grave digger 1
happy thursday 11 min grave digger 13
stop 47 min grave digger 1
bannon gorka and miller 49 min grave digger 3
hate groups 51 min grave digger 39

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance