Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Does anybody know a guy named Neal Wilson? What do you know about him?
Bacon Fat

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Feb 27, 2012
I heard he got in trouble with the law.
Hello

Fordland, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2012
So? I got in trouble with the law last week when I was driving a little faster than I should have been driving. So shoot me, or taz me :) Maybe you should be worried about all that bacon fat instead of the person you are trying to scutinize here.
KNOWS

Cleburne, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2012
DON'T TRUST HIM HE DATED A FRIEND OF MINE AND WAS MEAN AND MENTALLY ABUSE TO HER. HE IS NOTHING BUT DISHONEST TOUBLE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU TYPE OF PERSON
NONE OF YOUR BUSNESS

Spring Creek, NV

#6 Mar 8, 2012
He honestly is he cheat on me with so many girls it not even funny he even key is truck and blame it on one my friends and told the police. He does any thing bad you can think of he even go as low as steal from his grandmother.You really need to stay as far away from him as you can i transfer school because of him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr ChickenTrump 104,293
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 5 hr grave digger 20
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 6 hr grave digger 200
City road repair sucks 22 hr grave digger 23
Favorite Hotel / Motel Chain Fri Dincas 11
underground west plains (Jan '12) May 25 Adventure boy 23
Dogs May 25 grave digger 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages