Sarah

West Plains, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2013
There's a cartoon that talked about bent penises, or crooked! Lmao! The pic on a cell phone of it went around a school! Ha ha!
HAHA

West Plains, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Ha hahahahahahaha you need a life!
Sarah

West Plains, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2013
HAHA wrote:
Ha hahahahahahaha you need a life!
Heh heh heh heh heh! You are the one with a broke dick! Lmfao! My life is much better than yours any day anyhow! You are just like black mold! Insidious! You are a creeper. Sick of your shit!
hurt

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 8, 2013
The only joke here is you. if your so much better than me then why are you so jealous of me and mine. There is much more to loving someone than just there dick. you start shit and when comes to confront you hide behind aaron. I have a life a happy one. If you want dave you can sleep with him he likes keeping in the family if your so happy then why is it you keep tryng to bully people around seems to me your unhappy with yourself and your marriage I have a life I have grandchildren and daugthers bet you can't say that.The only thing wrong with you is you need to be turned over someone knee and spanked like a 5 year-old I am never going to kiss your behind like the rest do you are a sneaking theif and lie when the truth comes in order o hang onto your marriage.your old man has been looking or other women while at victors and you interfere in john and ashleys life until they broke up so the only creeper around is you hiding under my windows phone calls that just on the line I have traced your calls surprise fool law on my side your paint balling homes and vehiles and you want to believe you something special I got the last laugh and it's on you. I don't go out of my way to cause hate and discontent seems you would have more to do then that.hey maybe you can buy some friendship with your pipe am sure someday t while impress the right friends all the way to the cross bar hotel
your just a bad case of hep c after allI was there in the beginning and I will be there in the end to bad you weren't now go throw you temper tatum somewhere else the mature don't want your lies little girl oh I mean fat ass
Sarah

West Plains, MO

#5 Aug 8, 2013
hurt wrote:
The only joke here is you. if your so much better than me then why are you so jealous of me and mine. There is much more to loving someone than just there dick. you start shit and when comes to confront you hide behind aaron. I have a life a happy one. If you want dave you can sleep with him he likes keeping in the family if your so happy then why is it you keep tryng to bully people around seems to me your unhappy with yourself and your marriage I have a life I have grandchildren and daugthers bet you can't say that.The only thing wrong with you is you need to be turned over someone knee and spanked like a 5 year-old I am never going to kiss your behind like the rest do you are a sneaking theif and lie when the truth comes in order o hang onto your marriage.your old man has been looking or other women while at victors and you interfere in john and ashleys life until they broke up so the only creeper around is you hiding under my windows phone calls that just on the line I have traced your calls surprise fool law on my side your paint balling homes and vehiles and you want to believe you something special I got the last laugh and it's on you. I don't go out of my way to cause hate and discontent seems you would have more to do then that.hey maybe you can buy some friendship with your pipe am sure someday t while impress the right friends all the way to the cross bar hotel
your just a bad case of hep c after allI was there in the beginning and I will be there in the end to bad you weren't now go throw you temper tatum somewhere else the mature don't want your lies little girl oh I mean fat ass
LMFAO! You are a pice of work! Mentioning names on here and you don't know who you are talking to! Wow! I'm having a laughing moment about you and a moment of those poor people that you posted about! Nice!!!!!! You the one who was seen with a flashlight looking in my windows a while back. Couldn't get in that night! Lmao! You must have lots of time For this shit! I don't really don't and I'm not going to write a book like you did! Your stealing gas from a cancer patient, wow! That's low even for you, CREEPER! Butt out of my life if you're so damned happy. I am! I found a very wonderful man, much better than the last one. Been alone for a year and a half! So I patiently waited till he did. I don't settle like you and your broken life! Good bye anddon't ever speak to me again or park next to me! Oh, and please stop causing drama for me on here. I don't like that! I'm pretty pissed about it!
Rita

West Plains, MO

#6 Aug 9, 2013
hurt wrote:
Who the hell are you bitch?! You aren't very smart posting crap on here. You started shit with Sarah! She only posted a comment about a very funny cartoon that came on and we watched it. It was so funny about a guy in high school and is shy about his thang because it is a bent! She bugs him to send a pic. He does and one girl got it going viral on all the students cells phones. Then every guy decided to send pics of their things and it was buzzing with pic of penises! How funny! Then your screaming and cussing and accusing her of all, kinds of crap! Back the fuck off or your ass is going to be cracked! Ha ha ha! Weirdo! Suck ass dumb fuck! Enough expletives for you to get the picture!?!
Rita

West Plains, MO

#7 Aug 9, 2013
hurt wrote:
Oh yea dumb ass, there's no joke or anything to do with you except that you're the joke!he he he!
true friend

Branson, MO

#8 Aug 11, 2013
first off don't threaten me I don't look through windows I have more respect for myself than that I don't need to steal gas maybe you do it was you looking through my windows hope you found what spying on. If she can't fight her own battles than she has no business startng them your language was real approrite grow up your name calling just proves how inapproiate you really are your just madd cause the thuth is out you can't handle Your so jealous of me and mine and you just can't handle it
you need to shut-up and quit trying to use me and mine to blame for your punching bag and rita do't you should have anything to say considering your a marriedwomen cheatig on your husband.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#9 Aug 11, 2013
good LORD,,,what the hell is wrong with you two?,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
Sarah

West Plains, MO

#10 Aug 11, 2013
true friend wrote:
first off don't threaten me I don't look through windows I have more respect for myself than that I don't need to steal gas maybe you do it was you looking through my windows hope you found what spying on. If she can't fight her own battles than she has no business startng them your language was real approrite grow up your name calling just proves how inapproiate you really are your just madd cause the thuth is out you can't handle Your so jealous of me and mine and you just can't handle it
you need to shut-up and quit trying to use me and mine to blame for your punching bag and rita do't you should have anything to say considering your a marriedwomen cheatig on your husband.
You started your shit when I posted that comment about a cartoon about a bent dick being photographed & it went viral at a school. Very funny. I wish I had provided the link for you morons. I can't remember the name of it. We were watching videos on the Internet & this one came on. We laughed our asses off! Then you and your other post trashed me sheesh! Who do you think you are? You keep accusing me of being jealous of a worn out bag of bones! Lmfao! I'm very fit compared to the likes of you weirdo! I'm not married and when I was I never cheated. Never wanted to. I have a good guy now, you have the ex, puk! I'm happy and you are jealous. I hope you do find your way to happiness. You can't if you keep dogging me. Go and live, leave innocent people like me alone. I play nice till ya mess with me then I'm all kinds of crazy. You don't want me to go crazy on you. I am mean and tough! Another thing, I just don't give a shit about all you do. Get the fuck off my back! When I see you like I said not in public, you will be so very sorry for hurting me, cheating with my man, pretending to be my friend. I can go on and on. Why I put up with it I don't know. Not any more though! I said good-bye to you a long time ago but you follow me a lot! What is yours? My ex? Lmfao! You can have the old thing! I respect him more than you though because he's not done the things you did! He cheated but you as a woman shouldn't have been a fake friend! You reap what you sow and your weeds look pretty rough! Go fly, go toward the spider's web! He he he he he! You're treading in dangerous territory. When you hurt me and my family and keep on and on, the I have that need to rip your head off! I have a lot of patience but with you now after all you did over this long period of time, I'm so very tired of coming home after working 12 hours to see you taunting me! Fuck off! I will start looking for you if you don't leave me alone you terrorist! That's what you are! I defend, I don't start it!
Sarah

West Plains, MO

#11 Aug 11, 2013
true friend wrote:
The gas thing, that was not my car! It was my neighbor's. they are gravely ill and their gas got stolen. I have a lock cap. Anyone who will do that, will do anything and you need to be stopped!
Christina

West Plains, MO

#12 Aug 11, 2013
You Sparta people, what a joke, west plains people I mean! Lol, are very judgemental I'm seeing. Is your VPN not working too well? You think you are really hiding.the VPNs are traceable,esp. to those who know how. Especially law enforcement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanic Temple 6 hr grave digger 13
Execution of Law Officer 6 hr tim 6
Great Soap 7 hr Kendra 6
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... 7 hr Dincas 45
confederate flag? 16 hr Dixie 86
general contractors Mon rubric 1
Black figure with no facial features. (Oct '11) Mon livin true 158
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages