Question

Ava, MO

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I know it can be done because I've seen it happen several times, but how do you get a thread removed from this site?
number9

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Question wrote:
I know it can be done because I've seen it happen several times, but how do you get a thread removed from this site?
at the bottom left of the comment there is a "report" button u can click. Once u click it a screen will come up w a place to enter your email address n the reason you want the thread removed.
Question

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
What reasons do they delete threads for?
Sure

West Plains, MO

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Question wrote:
What reasons do they delete threads for?
They don't take them off. Hackers take tires off. I've tried many times to get some libelous comments removed and topix wouldn't do it. They email me that they got my email and if they needed to contact me they would. They should've!
Sure

West Plains, MO

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Wow, that's so weird. I typed in theirs and it says tires! Lol!
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't take them off. Hackers take tires off. I've tried many times to get some libelous comments removed and topix wouldn't do it. They email me that they got my email and if they needed to contact me they would. They should've!
I wouldn't waste the time nobody with any common sense would believe anything here anyway.
tko

West Plains, MO

#7 Oct 7, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't waste the time nobody with any common sense would believe anything here anyway.
People get fired from their jobs because of these sites! Some commit suicide over the mean and libelous comments. No one should take these sites for any validity! They are trashy and this includes Facebook!
Evil

Kansas City, MO

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Many of the posts come straight from law enforcement. City, County, and State of Missouri. Officers, Deputies and ex-Sheriffs, Troopers, and Probation and Parole Officers. What does that say about the state of our world? If they aren't trashing people on here they are texting pictures or posting in their private facebook groups.

To remove the posts go to the bottom of the thread. Click on "Send us your feedback" Copy and Paste the thread link and give them a reason it should be deleted. If everyone would do that it would clean up some of the trash talk.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Evil wrote:
Many of the posts come straight from law enforcement. City, County, and State of Missouri. Officers, Deputies and ex-Sheriffs, Troopers, and Probation and Parole Officers. What does that say about the state of our world? If they aren't trashing people on here they are texting pictures or posting in their private facebook groups.
To remove the posts go to the bottom of the thread. Click on "Send us your feedback" Copy and Paste the thread link and give them a reason it should be deleted. If everyone would do that it would clean up some of the trash talk.
with the topix name evil,,,like anyone is gunna beleive your post,,,try a good amish name like ezekial,,,then someone might beleive your post,,,cuz nobody bashes the amish,,,cuz when you do,,,the grave digger will call levi,,,ha haa haaa,,,and you will take a ride in the amish white van and never be seen again,,,ha haa haaa,,,holy crap that tv show is funny,,,ha haa haaa,,,good lord,,,the boss levi sends out enforcers in wagons for christ sake,,,ha haa haaa,,,and has a animal looking enforcer who eats chicken like a beast and tips wagons over,,,and has a wild cat enforcer thats black and is called the blamish kid,,,ha haa haaa,,,
sls

West Plains, MO

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Evil wrote:
I've did that numerous times. Topix moderators do not remove threads! Hackers do. I know by experience! I've turned it over to the government! Got sick and tired of topix not ding crap about libelous posts! They are getting on it and will get back with me soon!
ask

West Plains, MO

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Question wrote:
Asked Rachel Mcdonald x owner of remix she has them remove all the time she should be in town at the end of the month
tim

Kansas City, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2013
tko wrote:
<quoted text>
People get fired from their jobs because of these sites! Some commit suicide over the mean and libelous comments. No one should take these sites for any validity! They are trashy and this includes Facebook!
If you get fired for so Bs stuff on here I would definitely get a lawyer and file a wrongful termination suit.
afrolips

Monticello, IA

#13 Oct 8, 2013
Racial slurs will do the trick.

Get them blacks outta west plains. we's white here.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#14 Oct 8, 2013
there is no real racist round here,,,cuz when you meet a real racist,,,they will make your blood turn ice cold,,,chills up your back,,,hair standing up on your arms,,,what we have round here is a bunch of tough talking not gunna do shit,,,its been this way for 100yrs round here,,,and the grave digger hasnt seen a real racist round here,,,cuz when you do,,,you wont ever forget it,,,cuz they be scary,,,real scary,,,you can see the hate in their eyes,,,hear the hate in their voice,,,a sound that would make chuck norris say,,,oh hell no,,,and run away,,,so everybody round here just keep playing your x-box video games and leave the tough talk when you hit the off button,,,and getting a tattoo isnt tough either,,,like a tiger or cobra or skull,,,what the f--k is tattoo ink gunna do to anyone?,,,scare them,,,ha haa haaa,,,the only real racist round here is the rich man to the poor man,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Repub LOW CON 102,001
Stupid Dumbass White Liberals 1 hr who dat 8
Tim's All Mine! 1 hr Tims Boyfriend Derek 1
The Obamas...First Family of Filth 1 hr Tims Boyfriend Derek 16
Bringing Awareness To All 1 hr Tims Boyfriend Derek 20
Movie Star in West Plains 1 hr who dat 22
Why doesn’t everyone believe in God? 3 hr HarHarHar 3
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages