Zizzer Football Crazy assistant coach...

Zizzer Football Crazy assistant coach attacks high school player

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jose Molina

Bolivar, MO

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Has anyone heard about this? I heard that a Zizzer Assistant Coach went after a Zizzer player. I thought teachers and coaches weren't allowed to put there hands on high school kids today. I have heard that there is a big cover-up going on at the High School over this incident.They are trying to keep it as quiet as possible.Which coach was it? If he did this shouldn't he be fired
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Jose Molina wrote:
Has anyone heard about this? I heard that a Zizzer Assistant Coach went after a Zizzer player. I thought teachers and coaches weren't allowed to put there hands on high school kids today. I have heard that there is a big cover-up going on at the High School over this incident.They are trying to keep it as quiet as possible.Which coach was it? If he did this shouldn't he be fired
if this story is true,,,then yes he should be fired,,,its high school football for christ sake,,,its not like west plains is a winning football town,,,but boy they sure put football over the real winning sport like the track team,,,heard they arnt only state champs but multi state champs,,,if this story is true,,,they should fire the dude and the coach or any other teacher who allowed it to happen or watched it happen,,,and yes,,,this school system has alot of cover-up secrets,,,but so does every school system,,,,
Stone Cold Steve Boston

Ozark, MO

#3 Oct 17, 2013
I've not heard of this alleged incident. All I know is sometimes coaches have to establish discipline by whatever means necessary to build up a team. If that means smacking someone upside their head, then so be it. It's for the team! There's no "I" in team Jose Molina! Go Zizzers!!!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#4 Oct 17, 2013
Stone Cold Steve Boston wrote:
I've not heard of this alleged incident. All I know is sometimes coaches have to establish discipline by whatever means necessary to build up a team. If that means smacking someone upside their head, then so be it. It's for the team! There's no "I" in team Jose Molina! Go Zizzers!!!
and if the student smacked the coach what would happen to the student?,,,its high school football,,,hope your not a pee wee football coach,,,good lord almighty,,,you dont learn team work from coaches smacking kids around,,,all the student will learn is the coaches are dick heads,,,and your wrong about no I in team when talking about the zizzers football,,,only a very few with the right last name gets to play every play in every game if they suck or not,,,fire the dick head if he hit a kid,,,
Stone Cold Steve Boston

Ozark, MO

#5 Oct 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>and if the student smacked the coach what would happen to the student?,,,its high school football,,,hope your not a pee wee football coach,,,good lord almighty,,,you dont learn team work from coaches smacking kids around,,,all the student will learn is the coaches are dick heads,,,and your wrong about no I in team when talking about the zizzers football,,,only a very few with the right last name gets to play every play in every game if they suck or not,,,fire the dick head if he hit a kid,,,
Come on grave digger, a little physical abuse builds character in students. Football is a tough sport and the coaches have to be extra tough to whip these young men into shape by game day. Now...I certainly don't promote slapping the chess club members around because chess is purely an intellectual game.
Allegation

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Which one allegedly done this
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Stone Cold Steve Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on grave digger, a little physical abuse builds character in students. Football is a tough sport and the coaches have to be extra tough to whip these young men into shape by game day. Now...I certainly don't promote slapping the chess club members around because chess is purely an intellectual game.
come on stone cold,,,everyone knows soccer or basketball or hockey is a more physical sport then football,,,football is one play then stop and rest and re-group,,,stop and rest and re-group,,,soccer is run pass run kick pass run,,,and basketball is bounce pass run bounce bounce pass shoot run,,,and hockey is skate pass check skate shoot,,,not one play stop and rest and re-group,,,they even stole the name football from soccer,,,and they have to have all the pads and protection on so they wont get a boo boo,,,and have been to many chess club comps and those stares from other players are scary and very hurtfull,,,ha haa haaaps,,,like your topix name,,
needtoknow

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Which Coach is this?
Zizzerman

Willow Springs, MO

#10 Dec 8, 2013
It is not abuse. The coach gets us players fired up for the game. It's not physical abuse but to simply get us pumped for the game.
Stone Cold Steve Boston

Sparta, MO

#11 Dec 8, 2013
Zizzerman wrote:
It is not abuse. The coach gets us players fired up for the game. It's not physical abuse but to simply get us pumped for the game.
Well said young man!
tim

Overland Park, KS

#12 Dec 8, 2013
Zizzerman wrote:
I see a little Stockholm syndrome bearing its ugly head.
Country Fried Tard

Sparta, MO

#13 Dec 8, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a little Stockholm syndrome bearing its ugly head.
Man...these hillbillies don't know what that means! You have to speak "their" language like this: Sounds like you done been mindfucked for so long that you done developed some sympathy and empathy for them there coaches that have had you under their thumbs.
parent

Pomona, MO

#14 Dec 8, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>and if the student smacked the coach what would happen to the student?,,,its high school football,,,hope your not a pee wee football coach,,,good lord almighty,,,you dont learn team work from coaches smacking kids around,,,all the student will learn is the coaches are dick heads,,,and your wrong about no I in team when talking about the zizzers football,,,only a very few with the right last name gets to play every play in every game if they suck or not,,,fire the dick head if he hit a kid,,,
I completely agree with gravedigger!
Justsayin

Waterloo, IA

#15 Feb 11, 2014
There once was a coach at Glenwood who had sleepovers with her students and the ones she really liked they got special favors and the ones she didn't, well she made their lives Hell. She sent a nasty letter to one girl and then stole it from her desk to hide the evidence. This same coach was a nasty gossip and shared her dislike of certain students with her favored ones. It is also alleged that this coach also liked to fondle and touch the girls who were her favorite. These were elementary aged girls 8th grade and under so this makes her a pedophile She coached cheerleading, volleyball, softball, pretty much every girls sport at the school. One of her "favorite girls" dropped out of school after the coach followed her to high school. She was never the same after that. This coach has been around. Glenwood, West Plains High School, Fairview. I wonder how many more girls besides SW were molested by this teacher/coach.
tim

Kansas City, KS

#16 Feb 12, 2014
Justsayin wrote:
There once was a coach at Glenwood who had sleepovers with her students and the ones she really liked they got special favors and the ones she didn't, well she made their lives Hell. She sent a nasty letter to one girl and then stole it from her desk to hide the evidence. This same coach was a nasty gossip and shared her dislike of certain students with her favored ones. It is also alleged that this coach also liked to fondle and touch the girls who were her favorite. These were elementary aged girls 8th grade and under so this makes her a pedophile She coached cheerleading, volleyball, softball, pretty much every girls sport at the school. One of her "favorite girls" dropped out of school after the coach followed her to high school. She was never the same after that. This coach has been around. Glenwood, West Plains High School, Fairview. I wonder how many more girls besides SW were molested by this teacher/coach.
ok you know the rules full name or it never happened
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

#17 Feb 12, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
ok you know the rules full name or it never happened
dont ask for the coaches name timbo,,,cuz if its a bullshitz story which the chances are the story has been added onto for the drama,,,it will ruin this dude from the future kids to give the said coach the respect all teachers deserve from the children they teach,,,ps,,,sometimes some kids need to be smacked around,,,just cuz some lefty cries about,,,no GOD in schools,,,no no no on everything doesnt make the kids who need a smack every once in a while any smarter,,,a little pain works on everything and everyone,,,fixes any and all problems,,,better then duct tape,,,the facts os life are,,,the kids that were spoiled rotten are the ones who do the worse crimes when they grow up,,,ted bundy,,,spoiled rotten,,,the big bank scammers of the world,,,spoiled rotten,,,the rapist and child molesters,,,spoiled rotten,,,the whole lefty dumbocrat party,,,spoiled rotten,,,tim from west plains topix,,,spoiled rotten,,,leave the teachers names off topix,,,all teachers,,,and cops,,,and everyones name except for any known lefty,,,if your a lefty,,,your name should be known to everyone for the safty of the future of the children,,,like hitler,,,satan,,,obama,,,osama bin laden,,,bad bad names,,,
Justsayin

Waterloo, IA

#18 Feb 13, 2014
The coach was not a dude, she is a female. I gave the exact order for the places she taught/coached. She has never married, at least not a man, and taught at the high school for 25 years before retiring to her current position. I know there are people out there who were hurt by her but too humiliated and embarrassed to come forward and there is no way I would out them But not the coach. CW
wtf

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2014
I call bull shyt. You wont even say her name bc she doesnt exist. Just a ploy to take this convo off topic.
tim

Lenexa, KS

#20 Feb 25, 2014
wtf wrote:
I call bull shyt. You wont even say her name bc she doesnt exist. Just a ploy to take this convo off topic.
I declare you a winner by rule #34 "put up or Shut up" it is BS.
Party Hardy

Ozark, MO

#21 Feb 26, 2014
It's never boring in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not working 1 hr Raw 7 3
dog shit lovers united (Sep '09) 1 hr Raw 6 7
"Collusion" BWAHAHA! 1 hr Anita Hanchob 242
fOx News 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 4
take out 2 hr Seymour Wiener 1
The shutdown? 2 hr Donald Trump 4
tRump job approval for his 1st year 2 hr Felicity Shagwell 20

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance