Posted in the West Plains Forum

Tom

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Who got laid? Wish I had.
Peters piper

Ozark, MO

#2 Jan 1, 2013
maybe you need to teach your ole lady to ride it rather then milking it . Can't turn a wh-o-re into a housewife you know . Sorry about your luck bro
FUall

Sparta, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I did. Got laid out flat at mugs because a dyke looking fat chbby girl knocked into my drink hand and after I spilled alittle drink I said, hey ho, what the f--k you fat cow dyke. then she hit me so freakin hard with a left upper cut, I just woke up 10 minutes ago, but don't worry about me because at least I felt a womans touch, and thats better then nothing. PS. I will hunt this bully fat chubby dyke down one day and if I get a chance to jump her from the back, then and only then I will get my reveng my freind. Happy New Year Tom.
Tom

Lenexa, KS

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah that was funny when she clocked you. I was cheering.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Branson, MO

#5 Jan 1, 2013
I did! My right hand left early this morning before I awoke without so much as a thank you note. He'll be back. I just feel it.
Well

Ozark, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Well, it sounds like Im the only one in town that REALLY DID!! Too bad for you losers!
Tom

Kansas City, KS

#7 Jan 2, 2013
To Well, does it really count if she is your cousin?congrats anyways, she is the only one that would do you anyway.
Fly Me

West Plains, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
To Well, does it really count if she is your cousin?congrats anyways, she is the only one that would do you anyway.
I know it counts when I do it with your Mother - and she was putting out just fine on New Years!
Tom

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Fly me, that was a long line dude. I think she set a record for number of lays that night. Glad you enjoyed.
poop head

Branson, MO

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Tom if you didn't walk like you've straddled a horse for to long maybe you would have gotten laid . Think about it , there aren't many cowboys around here so the poor chicks thought you swang the wrong way . Straighten up boy .
Stupid

Ozark, MO

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
Since you know so much about me, ENJOY THIS LAFF! It was my HUSBAND!! Yep, I'm a girl, in case you need to ask ....
well

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Stupid, you must be really ugly if people think you are a guy
HookerWhoreSlutS kank

Sparta, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Since you know so much about me, ENJOY THIS LAFF! It was my HUSBAND!! Yep, I'm a girl, in case you need to ask ....
A girl with an adams apple, hehehehe. A girl with man hands, hehehehe. A girl who can't spell laugh who has a voice deeper then the one oak ridge boys deep voice singer, hehehehe. A girl with a husband named 'Mani-quin' like Rose on the Two an a half men TV show, hehehehe.
dorinda jones

Ozark, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2013
I did..When I was shooting up in front of my kids I got laid rite after that lol by a chick because Im a gay lesbian bi***
well

West Plains, MO

#16 Jan 7, 2013
A gay lesbian? You mean you like guys?
dorinda jones

Spokane, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I like to eat puss u idiot.. I am a transvestite. I do look half man anywys. And Im tall like a grasshopper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resident, Sincerely yours, any other weird name... 30 min Creasy Bear 3
Happy Thanksgiving 34 min Resident 57
Excellent Shot 42 min Fromusall 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 110,344
Holiday Season is Here!!! 11 hr TheHolyRevival 8
Kamala Harris 11 hr TheHolyRevival 12
"Collusion" BWAHAHA! 14 hr TheHolyRevival 198

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages