Kylee

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 17, 2010
anybody know him? we've just met and started talking he seems really sweet and romantc...we are really starting to like each other
WTF

Reeds Spring, MO

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Kylee wrote:
anybody know him? we've just met and started talking he seems really sweet and romantc...we are really starting to like each other
If you are seeing him, then why ask such an idiotic question on here? You KNOW you are probably going to get trash on this guy. My guess is you are NOT seeing him and just looking to get people to bash him, for some childish reason.
Heeeeeee

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Aug 17, 2010
I thought he wuz going out with Jessie?
wow

Ozark, MO

#4 Aug 18, 2010
You are really stupid for doing something like this!If I we're him I would kick you to the curb and I hope to God someone tells him you put his name on topix.I'll tell him if not!
kylee

Ozark, MO

#5 Aug 23, 2010
im not with him we just met! and if their is trash on him i wouldn't move here geez i just moved to west plains a few weeks ago
blahblah

Branson, MO

#6 Aug 23, 2010
he's icky
original cookie

Branson, MO

#7 Aug 24, 2010
good friend i worked with him at walmart.
kylee

Ozark, MO

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Heeeeeee wrote:
I thought he wuz going out with Jessie?
idk he;s neever mentioned anyone
heeeeee

Columbia, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2010
kylee wrote:
<quoted text>
idk he;s neever mentioned anyone
Well, he is still going out wit Jessie & I think they r a really cool couple. She is 1 helluva person. Are u sure u have the right person? And where did u meet him?
Kylee

Ozark, MO

#10 Aug 26, 2010
Oh I didn't know that, I didn't mean to start anything. Yea I'm sure, lol I met him at walmart he was my cashier. It's definitely going to stop as just friends now though, I'm not into to sharing and don't want to be the "other woman".
Cashier

Dallas, TX

#11 Aug 27, 2010
I work with him at walmart. He's a really nice guy. I don't know his relationship with his girlfriend but he is with her a lot, so I kind of doubt any of this is even true. Just girls trying to start drama!
Heeeeee

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Kylee wrote:
Oh I didn't know that, I didn't mean to start anything. Yea I'm sure, lol I met him at walmart he was my cashier. It's definitely going to stop as just friends now though, I'm not into to sharing and don't want to be the "other woman".
No problem..u didnt know then but now you do so its all ok
love him

United States

#13 Dec 24, 2010
I know Calvin really good i went to high school with him and he is a really great guy and if he says something it is the truth. i love that kid to death

Since: Dec 10

Columbia, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2011
haha he is a creeper :D
The sister

Ozark, MO

#15 Feb 25, 2013
You can ask anyone and they would tell you that his a great guy, he's my brother and if anyone talks trash on him then you can come to me about it and then we can talk.
Janie

Fordland, MO

#16 Feb 25, 2013
He's a sweetheart. A good person all around.
Jayzee

Sparta, MO

#17 Feb 28, 2013
I thought he and that Jenna girl broke up....heard he was single but he's a super nice guy
tfdd

Brighton, MO

#18 Feb 28, 2013
The sister wrote:
You can ask anyone and they would tell you that his a great guy, he's my brother and if anyone talks trash on him then you can come to me about it and then we can talk.
I wanna talk to u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nfl boycott 6 min Patriots twitter 22
Domestic Assault on Catalina 20 min golfer 1
Grave digger 1 hr Treason to suppor... 8
Boycott NFL 1 hr Treason to suppor... 91
Most disgusting people 1 hr Treason to suppor... 37
The robertsons 12 hr Ears 1
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 22 hr Sasha 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance