their's no school today (Fryday)

their's no school today (Fryday)

Posted in the West Plains Forum

steeve

Ava, MO

#1 Dec 6, 2013
just wanted to let evrybody know. i also herd its pretty slick on the rodes so i would't drive unless it was a emergincy or sumthin. take care.
Dincas

Forsyth, MO

#2 Dec 6, 2013
You have got to be kidding me. You mean to tell me that the roads are slick? How in the world could that happen? steeve you are one sharp sum bitch.
Whoa now

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2013
steeve wrote:
just wanted to let evrybody know. i also herd its pretty slick on the rodes so i would't drive unless it was a emergincy or sumthin. take care.
Uh--you should have gone anyway! Your spelling is deplorable!!!! Are you doing that on purpose ?
learn to spell

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2013
There's. friday. Everybody. heard. Roads. wouldn't. Emergency. something. And you posted this at 11am. i tink yu shooda bin n skewl todai
No School until next week

West Plains, MO

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Depending if the weather report is correct or not for tonight on 12/9 or morning 12/10 there is most likely a big chance there (won't) be any period until sometime next week once the snow settles down and the boys on the plows get down to business . There are still many roads still several inches thick with ice and snow . No driver or School employee is willing to risk their own and all Children's lives .
Lana Snodgrass

Ozark, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Due to the inclement weather the West Plains School District will not be in session on Tuesday, December 10th..
Dincas

Forsyth, MO

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Lana Snodgrass wrote:
Good Afternoon,
Due to the inclement weather the West Plains School District will not be in session on Tuesday, December 10th..
Thank you Lana you hot, sexy, luscious chunk of mind blowin lovin. Your lips are divine and your body is a haven of pure pleasure.
Dincas

Forsyth, MO

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Judge all you want you morons. Am I wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Chilli J 104,802
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 30 min wpstandby 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? 10 hr Tired _of _ lies 13
Churches are a joke? 15 hr grave digger 10
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 17 hr sjo 6
Fun tonight 18 hr grave digger 16
Sms tracking Mon a woman 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages