beware of Dawson towing
Kenny

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2014
They take advantage of people very bad if you have an accident tell the officer not to call Dawson he is crooked
Little Tits

Mooresville, NC

#2 Aug 23, 2014
He sure helped me out one time. I was broke down in another town and he did not charge me a dime. Sounds like you are a cheap Skate.
tim

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Kenny wrote:
They take advantage of people very bad if you have an accident tell the officer not to call Dawson he is crooked
Should have had AAA cheapskate. There not in busines to provide free service. Learn how to drive also.
Kenny

West Plains, MO

#4 Aug 24, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have had AAA cheapskate. There not in busines to provide free service. Learn how to drive also.
May I suggest that you learn how to spell? Look up "there" for example, it is not a proper substitute for "they are." There is one more spelling mistake in your post, can you find it, tiny tim? I didn't think so.
Little Tits

Mooresville, NC

#5 Aug 27, 2014
Kenny The bottom line is you are a cheap libtard. I bet you voted for Obama thinking you would get something free.
john

Branson, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2015
He takes advantage of people and has had several people complain about his towing service
grave digger

Solo, MO

#8 Feb 14, 2015
if its a buisness in west plains mo,,,then yes its crooked as hell,,,most are,,,
Little Tit

Ava, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2015
He did help me out because I was flat broke. Kenny you really do like Obama. I support helping people in a bind. So does Dawson towing you stupid Liberal Freaks.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#10 Feb 21, 2015
Little Tit wrote:
He did help me out because I was flat broke. Kenny you really do like Obama. I support helping people in a bind. So does Dawson towing you stupid Liberal Freaks.
the left hand should be blind from what the right hand gives,,,think about that people,,,sitting in the front row in church wont get you to heaven any faster then the next,,,think about that people,,,voted for obama once was fooled,,,twice just stupidity,,,vote for a democrat in the next election,,,plain retarded,,,think about that people,,,when a company treats you wrong,,,never stop warning to keep people from using that company,,,think about that people,,,
tim

Beatrice, NE

#11 Feb 21, 2015
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the left hand should be blind from what the right hand gives,,,think about that people,,,sitting in the front row in church wont get you to heaven any faster then the next,,,think about that people,,,voted for obama once was fooled,,,twice just stupidity,,,vote for a democrat in the next election,,,plain retarded,,,think about that people,,,when a company treats you wrong,,,never stop warning to keep people from using that company,,,think about that people,,,
So you voted for Obama the first time? Just want to make sure I get that straight. Whats plain retarded is to go back to an economic crash situation like what the last republican lead government left for President Obama to fix, yes its been rough but never forget who caused it. The Republican party and the Bush's. Republicans BAD FOR AMERICA BAD FOR THE PEOPLE!!!(but hey if you are rich, well thats different)

1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.

2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt.

3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.

4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.

5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE CHECK THE FACTS.
REPUBLICANS BAD FOR AMERICA BAD FOR THE WORLD.
DON'T BE LEAD TO THE SLAUGHTER BY THE SAME PARTY YOUR BANKER TELLS YOU TO SUPPORT.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2015
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
So you voted for Obama the first time? Just want to make sure I get that straight. Whats plain retarded is to go back to an economic crash situation like what the last republican lead government left for President Obama to fix, yes its been rough but never forget who caused it. The Republican party and the Bush's. Republicans BAD FOR AMERICA BAD FOR THE PEOPLE!!!(but hey if you are rich, well thats different)
1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession.
2. Cut Taxes For The Wealthy: The Bush tax cuts — over 50 percent of which benefited the richest 5 percent of American taxpayers — cost about $2.5 trillion over the decade after they were enacted. Ten years later, Bush’s tax cuts are still the main driving factor of the national debt.
3. Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.
4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today.
5. Weakened Workers: Bush weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Department of Labor throughout his time in office. Today, corporations are back to making record profits, while workers’ incomes are falling.
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE CHECK THE FACTS.
REPUBLICANS BAD FOR AMERICA BAD FOR THE WORLD.
DON'T BE LEAD TO THE SLAUGHTER BY THE SAME PARTY YOUR BANKER TELLS YOU TO SUPPORT.
oh timbo,,,no the grave digger didnt fall like a fool and vote for obama,,,it was a general statement,,,now listen timbo,,,bush had to be a war time president cuz of clinton/gore failed policy,,,and the banking thing was clinton/gores fault also,,,they were the ones in charge when they relaxed the loan thing with no way out loans to everybody no matter what they earned per yr or could pay back,,,a liberal ponzi scheme of things to make everybody think everything was going along just fine under a liberal president,,,but woops,,,all the liberal shit came crashing down on bush,,,poor bush didnt have a chance,,,,DON'T BELIEVE THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT LIES,,,LOOK AT THE PAST 6 YRS UNDER THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS RULE,,,ALL SHIT AND THE POOR ARE STILL POOR AND THE BLACK RACE IS STILL THE POOREST,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote no for R7 tax levy facebook pages 5 min Vote YES 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min Johnny R 103,494
Tony Lara (Oct '14) 1 hr Accurate 14
Grave Digger is so dumb that 5 hr wow 9
Hugh Hewitt looks like Peter Kinder 16 hr panter 3
Accident with fatalities on 63 19 hr Rider 25
Diane Beam 23 hr Sad 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages