What 2 do when ur paying childsupport for kids who may not be urs ?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yep

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

stormy wrote:
I can't even believe that in the United States with DNA tests that a father who is proven to not be the father under the lies of an ex wife still has to pay child support. So a woman can marry a man with money, have a child with him, lead him to believe it's his and all along be having an affair with a man who doesn't make any money but that shes' in love with. Then the rich guy she marries finds her cheating, divorces her and has to pay for a child that was never biologically his? This is the most messed up thing I've ever heard of. So if a guy gets a women pregnant and she proves he's the father he is ordered to pay. But if a women tricks a man into believing the baby is his while they are married and later find out the baby is not his he is still ordered to pay child support for a child that a DNA test proves isn't his!!!! I'm a woman, and this has to be one of the most fucked up things I've ever heard of. Lesson here, no matter if she's your wife or not get a paternity test when the baby is born and before you sign a birth certificate. The laws in this country really need to be looked at!!
I agree with you , What I am wondering along the lines of all I read is , how many remarried or new relationships woman are in have their new husbands / boyfriends believing she was such a wonderful wife / partner and her ex was so mean to me out of sick sympathy to make her look better ? I too wonder no matter the law if the ex went to get paternity done to prove the child , children aren't his if the new guy will still be dumb enough to stay or smart enough to leave because who's to say she won't do it to him too ? I know there have been abuse cases in the world but one common thing sometimes works is for someone to cry abuse that never happened so someone can feel sorry for them ? You just can't trust that many people in the world anymore .
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

dna question any advice wrote:
anyone know the missouri law on how to demand a dna test on a child or children who were brought into a marriage and is already court ordered to pay but was warned by a very useful scorce claiming my ex said that one or two might not be mine .I want to believe they are mine but I want facts too . Please help with any advice .
1. get an attorney
2. attorney gets court order for dna test
3. assuming kids not yours, sue mom for fraud.
4. other guy not liable unless can be proven he knew about fraud, only mom immediately liable
5. if kids are yours keep being a good dad and taking care of them
wrong

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
1. get an attorney
2. attorney gets court order for dna test
3. assuming kids not yours, sue mom for fraud.
4. other guy not liable unless can be proven he knew about fraud, only mom immediately liable
5. if kids are yours keep being a good dad and taking care of them
1 & 2 correct, 3 & 4 completely wrong. Norton is a fool.

EXAMPLE:
Morgan Wise, an engineer in Texas & Wise's fateful discovery, several years after his divorce, was prompted by the desire to help treat his 6-year-old son for cystic fibrosis: When he took a blood test to find out which cystic fibrosis gene he carried, it turned out that he didn't have the gene at all. Both parents have to be carriers for a child to inherit the gene.

Subsequent genetic tests showed that of the four children born to Wise's former wife during their 13-year marriage, only the eldest was his.

When Wise went to court asking to be relieved of the child support payments that consumed a third of his take-home pay, he was turned down. Wise was later barred from contact with all four children because he had discussed an issue in violation of the judge's order, but he still had to keep the checks coming. In January the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear Wise's appeal.

Hundreds of similar cases available, men almost always pay if "HAD" been a father to the bastard children at some point in the child's life.
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>1 & 2 correct, 3 & 4 completely wrong. Norton is a fool.
EXAMPLE:
Morgan Wise, an engineer in Texas & Wise's fateful discovery, several years after his divorce, was prompted by the desire to help treat his 6-year-old son for cystic fibrosis: When he took a blood test to find out which cystic fibrosis gene he carried, it turned out that he didn't have the gene at all. Both parents have to be carriers for a child to inherit the gene.
Subsequent genetic tests showed that of the four children born to Wise's former wife during their 13-year marriage, only the eldest was his.
When Wise went to court asking to be relieved of the child support payments that consumed a third of his take-home pay, he was turned down. Wise was later barred from contact with all four children because he had discussed an issue in violation of the judge's order, but he still had to keep the checks coming. In January the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear Wise's appeal.
Hundreds of similar cases available, men almost always pay if "HAD" been a father to the bastard children at some point in the child's life.
didn't say you would win. I said you would have to prove fraud

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Farts 41 min White Pride 5
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas 92,195
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 9 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 10 hr Funny 18,911
Haunted: The old D.W. Reese Primary School in W... (Jul '08) 12 hr Crow 35
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 16 hr sum1who_cares4_thegirls 28
loud boom heard 4/19/14 @ 8:45 pm 17 hr grave digger 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••