local haunted houses, corn mazes, and actiities

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Mandy Boyd

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2009
I thouht it would be nice to see what everyone is doing for their Halloween activities around the area and maybe tell us their opinions of the local haunted houses and corn mazes.

I have already been to the Fear Factory located across from West Plains Speedway and it was very well done for a small town! It was $7 per person to enter, but was a little better than ones in the past.

We plan to go to the one in Cabool this weekend, so any advice?
LangleyCollins

Columbia, MO

#2 Oct 20, 2009
omg! the corn maze in cabool is awesome!! but its always super busy, so we decided to get the VIP tickets instead of just general admission. it lets you jump to the front of the line. but general edmission is 8 bux, and VIP is 12. hope you have fun! i know i did!!!!:]]]
Happy Halloween

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2009
Was it really scary? The one in West Plains was good,but only because it scared the crap out of the kids. LOL I am just sadisic that way. They are 15-17 years old, so relax, no toddlers were harmed in the making of this comment. I am looking for a knock your socks off scare... hope this one works.
Cozy Vanilla Sugar

Seymour, MO

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Who's putting on the Haunted House this year? I heard it's going to be in the old wood working building in Brandsville.
info plz

Ava, MO

#5 Sep 29, 2011
such as hours of operation...
new here

Vanzant, MO

#6 Oct 5, 2011
Mandy Boyd wrote:
I thouht it would be nice to see what everyone is doing for their Halloween activities around the area and maybe tell us their opinions of the local haunted houses and corn mazes.
I have already been to the Fear Factory located across from West Plains Speedway and it was very well done for a small town! It was $7 per person to enter, but was a little better than ones in the past.
We plan to go to the one in Cabool this weekend, so any advice?
I could not find the Fear Factory...can we get some better directions? Thanks!
Yeah

Branson, MO

#7 Oct 5, 2011
I heard that fear factory won't be opening this year
new here

Vanzant, MO

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Well where will the haunted house be?
new here

Vanzant, MO

#9 Oct 5, 2011
LangleyCollins wrote:
omg! the corn maze in cabool is awesome!! but its always super busy, so we decided to get the VIP tickets instead of just general admission. it lets you jump to the front of the line. but general edmission is 8 bux, and VIP is 12. hope you have fun! i know i did!!!!:]]]
Can u tell us how to get there? Thx
The Butcher

Ozark, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2011
The Fear Factory is in the basement of Richards Brothers Supermarket off the square in downtown West Plains this year. Go behind the store for parking and entrance!
The Butcher

Ozark, MO

#11 Oct 9, 2011
Mountain View also has a haunted attraction called the 3rd Dimension.
hmm

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Where is the pumpkin patch at?

“The Lost and Damned”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 15, 2011
Does anyone know what they're charging for the Cabool maze?
crazy cat

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2011
it's $12 for regular admission, $15 for v.i.p. admission.....spring for the v.i.p. tickets unless you want to wait in line for 3 hours.

“The Lost and Damned”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 15, 2011
crazy cat wrote:
it's $12 for regular admission,$15 for v.i.p. admission.....spring for the v.i.p. tickets unless you want to wait in line for 3 hours.

Ah. Thank you for the info.
nathan

Watertown, WI

#16 Oct 15, 2011
The Butcher wrote:
Mountain View also has a haunted attraction called the 3rd Dimension.
were is it at and how much is it
The Reaper

Springfield, MO

#17 Oct 17, 2011
It's in the old Angelica building in Mountain View
Harlequin

New York, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
I would like to know what people thinks of the Fear Factory of 2012. :) Heard some good reports on it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Harlequin wrote:
I would like to know what people thinks of the Fear Factory of 2012.:) Heard some good reports on it.
This years Fear Factory was freaking AWESOME!!! I am glad I went to it this year. It was cheaper than last years. 6 bucks 5 dollars if you took a can good. I want to go again!!!.... and I will. ;-) If you want to know where its at its at the American Legion next to St. Marys Church. X-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr BUBBLES LOVES DAWG 101,507
Neighbor's Barking Dog 2 hr grave digger 10
woman who was shot 3 hr grave digger 11
breaking news! this just in!!! 3 hr But 6
Grave digger's DNA? 3 hr grave digger 2
Why iis The Republican House speaker screwing i... 3 hr tim 7
The Purpose Of Life! 3 hr tim 41
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]