Next Last
cyber

West Plains, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2009
who's these bozos?.....whatever,C&I
Alkyhole

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2009
They're otherwise known as job security for the prison guard union.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2009
i ride a kick ass moped,,its yellow and it is bad to the bone,,i am allergic to leather,,so i wonder if they have fake leather products,,and i have allergies,,i cant ride in the spring,,early to late summer,,fall,,only in winter,,what about a helmet,,can i ware my own,,its a bike safty helmet from wal mart,,and my bad ass moped didnt come with a horn,,can i keep my sqweeze horn?,,and what about my peddles to get it going,,you guys gunna wait up for me untill i get going,,and whats your gangs name?,,the turkey"s,,that is a stupid name,,i think,sissy"s is more like it,,,the grave digger is gunna get his ass kicked by a bunch of sissy"s,,yipeee,,
youcandoitguys

Windsor, Canada

#4 Apr 12, 2009
Wow! They are so cool holding those beer bottles. What an impression.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#5 Apr 12, 2009
you have to look at the whole picture,,that was koolaid in a bottle,,and there mopeds were out back,,and they were at a gay convention,,and what you didnt see either was they were all waring chaps with no backs,,did i mantion the gay convention,,they won second place for best safty thought,,there knee pads put them over the third place winners,,and yes i have been beat up by bikers so many times it dont hurt anymore,,but the gay moped second place knee pads bikers at a gay convention aint got a chance,,
whasup

Canada

#6 Apr 13, 2009
Bunch of wannabe players.

They remind me of the wannabe player that works at the mattress store that has been posting on here, trying to talk black.

Idiots. Just because their momma was doing blacks does not mean they are black.
shameonYOU

Ava, MO

#7 May 20, 2009
So, what's with the old guy kneeling 3rd from the left? Looks like Michael Jackson surrounded by a bunch of little boys. Makes you wonder what the prospects have to do to be a member of this bike club!!??!! Oh wait, now I see, he's the loser that ran out on his beautiful wife and kids to be with some skank hairdresser.
MIZZBITCH

Canada

#8 May 20, 2009
whasup wrote:
Bunch of wannabe players.
They remind me of the wannabe player that works at the mattress store that has been posting on here, trying to talk black.
Idiots. Just because their momma was doing blacks does not mean they are black.
Awwww, another dumbass, backward, non- evolving redneck hick!
KRS

Sparta, MO

#9 May 21, 2009
Anyone remember the car club in wp that wore black coats and sunglasses. lol. I remember them all coming into a local restaurant all cool like and sitting in a group acting like they were planning out their next smooth move.
mizzbitch slayerr

Canada

#10 May 21, 2009
MIZZBITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, another dumbass, backward, non- evolving redneck hick!

Don't worry Mizzbitch, we still love you
hitech redneck

Sparta, MO

#11 May 21, 2009
they's gots a myspace page too!!!!! yuck yuck
snitches get stitches

Amherstburg, Canada

#12 May 21, 2009
bout like those police motorbike gangs i see running around looking like outlaw bikers.
MIZZBITCH

Canada

#13 May 21, 2009
mizzbitch slayerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Mizzbitch, we still love you
Awwww, looky ma! I gots me a fan! You are me #1 fan, boy! Lol.

“not me!!!”

Since: May 09

Willow Springs, MO

#15 May 22, 2009
and for all you f@@kers that don't know US !!! talk the talk but you won't walk the walk F@@kn [email protected]'s!!!!!!!!! rd......

“Who's your Daddy?”

Since: May 09

West Plains

#16 May 22, 2009
They are all cool guys
just curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Jun 3, 2009
Grave digger why dont you ever put your real name on here,and quit hideing behind your computer.I see you reply to just about every post on this topix web site.
just dont know

Columbia, MO

#18 Jun 3, 2009
Really, who are these people?
pretty sure

Canada

#19 Jun 3, 2009
The third guy from the left in front is Jeremy Harrison.
BlazeCNI

AOL

#20 Jul 4, 2009
Maybe I should have found this site a little sooner. people tend to forget we do stunt shows for charity and rides for the blind. Just because we can do more stuff on one wheel than you can on four is no reason to get all worked up over us...
picture worth 1000 words

United States

#21 Jul 10, 2009
cyber wrote:
who's these bozos?.....whatever,C&I
Just your ol' run of the mill bozos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 great newspapers 40 min Dont give a crap 16
Serious Question 44 min Dont give a crap 50
funny 49 min Dont give a crap 8
Backlash! 1 hr skin flute 1
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 2 hr All Aboard 178
West Plains mo schools, Parents don't put your ... 3 hr grave digger 12
new website (Feb '09) 3 hr SmellyAnne Conway 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance