West Plains man charged in 18-month-o...

West Plains man charged in 18-month-old's death

There are 9661 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from May 17, 2006, titled West Plains man charged in 18-month-old's death. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

The Missouri attorney general's office will prosecute a West Plains man accused of murdering his 18-month-old stepdaughter last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

First Prev
of 484
Next Last
cant find

Ozark, MO

#9939 Jul 1, 2011
Shelia wrote:
At this time charges have not been filed against the Mother of the child. This is unbelievable to me. You can find out more information on-line by going to www.KY3.com and watch the Video.
The system failed this child like many other before her. How many of our precious children will die before something is done?
This was an act of pure evil from a grown man and those that are trying to blame someone other that him, are really sick.
Everyone needs to speak out! Both should loose their licenses. DFS should explain why more wasn't done. It's rumored that the Mothers, Mother once worked for DSF. The step-fathers, father at one time worked for the Howell County Sheriff Office.
Hey went to KY3 the guy charged there is from Springfield is there another case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 484
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min MSRose 106,227
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 2 hr Oscar Rhoads 214
Trump won debate. 2 hr howell county gop 1
Fatazz 3 hr Well Spoken 7
Samantha Beach 3 hr Well Spoken 3
Shearin Racing (Feb '12) 3 hr Confused 10
Montage Furniture Services 5 hr Drug hater 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages