West Plains man charged in 18-month-o...

West Plains man charged in 18-month-old's death

There are 9661 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from May 17, 2006, titled West Plains man charged in 18-month-old's death. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

The Missouri attorney general's office will prosecute a West Plains man accused of murdering his 18-month-old stepdaughter last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

Cant wait

Ozark, AL

#7897 Jan 1, 2009
Closer
Cant wait

Ozark, AL

#7898 Jan 1, 2009
Happy New Year
boogyman

West Plains, MO

#7899 Jan 1, 2009
to boogyman from ozark,mo.i know its you doucher what a douch bag allways talking about goats whats up with that,,you think you can change your name to boogyman and get everyone after me i dont think so you frog terd that lady up there had her opinion and you attack her what a douch bag of turtle poop i bet your crosseyed with a hump on your back becaus your the one thats been bent over at the goat farm i can hear you know come on ram ram me real hard ,,,,I AM THE REAL BOOGYMAN AND I TOLD YOU AND BOOGYMAN SUCKS I AM NOT GAY AND AM NOT INTO FARM ANIMALS
The Shaman

Ozark, MO

#7900 Jan 2, 2009
7900!! Woohoo!!
The Shaman

Ozark, MO

#7901 Jan 2, 2009
boogyman wrote:
to boogyman from ozark,mo.i know its you doucher what a douch bag allways talking about goats whats up with that,,you think you can change your name to boogyman and get everyone after me i dont think so you frog terd that lady up there had her opinion and you attack her what a douch bag of turtle poop i bet your crosseyed with a hump on your back becaus your the one thats been bent over at the goat farm i can hear you know come on ram ram me real hard ,,,,I AM THE REAL BOOGYMAN AND I TOLD YOU AND BOOGYMAN SUCKS I AM NOT GAY AND AM NOT INTO FARM ANIMALS
Dear boogyman, I don't think that anyone that can actually read mistakes anyone for you!! You can change your name to The Shaman, or A Student of R7 or Doucher or bogyman or hugh heffner or whoever and we all know that it's you!! You have a distinct writing style that's all you. No one can copy it. Rest assured we all know what you're about and your wife/sister is very proud. Just don't deny the goat .. he isn't pleasant when he's mad.
boogyman

Hollister, MO

#7902 Jan 2, 2009
there you go again you work for the f.b.i.why dont you come and get me then fbi man but give me some time so i can remodel my front door so you can fit in here to make your big arrest but remember you will never take me alive hurry up fatbutt i have some moon pies left i will save some for you
Jaycee Ray Hardin

Ozark, AL

#7903 Jan 2, 2009
This is supposed to be about Jaycee. How she was taken from us way too soon. About a step dad charged with her murder and a mom that repeatedly chooses him over her children. With all the evidence out there I don't know how anyone can think he is innocent. Melody has made several statements about him being "a little too rough" with the girls and controlling of her. She has made many different excuses for how Jaycee died including leukemia and that Aubrey killed her. In 11 days we will go to court and hopefully Justice for Jaycee will be served and everyone can begin to move on with thier lives. Jaycee we love and miss you so much. We are fighting for your Justice!
JFJ

Georgetown, TX

#7904 Jan 2, 2009
The little engine that could,what a joke
JFJ

Georgetown, TX

#7905 Jan 2, 2009
10 days
JFJ

Georgetown, TX

#7906 Jan 2, 2009
Jaycee Ray Hardin wrote:
This is supposed to be about Jaycee. How she was taken from us way too soon. About a step dad charged with her murder and a mom that repeatedly chooses him over her children. With all the evidence out there I don't know how anyone can think he is innocent. Melody has made several statements about him being "a little too rough" with the girls and controlling of her. She has made many different excuses for how Jaycee died including leukemia and that Aubrey killed her. In 11 days we will go to court and hopefully Justice for Jaycee will be served and everyone can begin to move on with thier lives. Jaycee we love and miss you so much. We are fighting for your Justice!
Amen
dumplin

AOL

#7907 Jan 2, 2009
Jaycee Ray Hardin wrote:
i know i hadnt been on here in several weeks and there is alot of stupidness filling up the pages just for a count.... justice for jaycee..... and her sisters and for jaycees father... her real father not the stepfather that killed her
boogyman

Ozark, MO

#7908 Jan 2, 2009
dumplin wrote:
<quoted text>i know i hadnt been on here in several weeks and there is alot of stupidness filling up the pages just for a count.... justice for jaycee..... and her sisters and for jaycees father... her real father not the stepfather that killed her
Stupid is as stupid does, fat ass.
Court Documents

Appleton City, MO

#7909 Jan 2, 2009
11/21/2008 Docket Entry: Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
Text: CAUSE CALLED PER PREVIOUS ORDER. STATE APPEARS BY ELIZABETH BOCK AND MEGAN SCHULER. DEFENDANT APPEARS BY JACOB GARRETT AND JUSTIN NELSON. CAUSE REMAINS ON FOR JURY TRIAL JANUARY 12,2009. CW/sme
Associated Docket Entries: 06/28/2006 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
DEFENDANT APPEARS W/COUNSEL WAIVES FORMAL ARRAIGNMENT AND ENTERS PLEA OF NOT GUILTY. CAUSE SET FOR ANNOUCEMENT ON 7/19/06 AT 1:00 PM SAD/sme COPY OF DOCKET SHEET FURNISHED TO JACOB GARRETT AND ANDREW SCHOLZ sme
Associated Docket Entries: 04/11/2008 - Pre-trial Conference Scheduled

Associated Events: 11/21/2008 , 10:00:00 - Pre-trial Conference

12/31/2008 Docket Entry: Motion In Limine
Text: MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE ADMISSIONS OF PREJUDICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS sme
Filing Party: GARRETT , JACOB YADON

Docket Entry: Memorandum Filed
Text: MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE CHARACTER EVIDENCE AND EVIDENCE OF UNCHARGED CONDUCT FILED sme
12/31/2008 Docket Entry: Memorandum Filed
Text: MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE ADMISSIONS OF PREJUDICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS FILED sme

Docket Entry: Motion Filed
Text: MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE CHARACTER EVIDENCE AND EVIDENCE OF UNCHARGED CONDUCT FILED sme

Docket Entry: Motion Filed
Text: MOTION IN LIMINE TO PREVENT THE STATE FROM INTRODUCING CONNIE HARDIN'S TESTIMONY INTO EVIDENCE FILED sme

Docket Entry: Correspondence Filed
Text: LETTER TO CLERK FILED sme
Filing Party: BOCK , ELIZABETH A.

Docket Entry: Motion In Limine
Text: STATE'S MOTION IN LIMINE REGARDING EVIDENTIARY ISSUES sme
Filing Party: BOCK , ELIZABETH A.

01/02/2009 Docket Entry: Judge/Clerk - Note
Text: AS PER PHONE CONVERSATION WITH JUDGE PRICE: COURT HAS SET ALL PENDING MOTION 1/7/09 11:00 AM BY AGREEMENT OF ATTORNEYS AT CIRCUIT COURTROOM, HOWELL COUNTY MO sme COPY OF DOCKET SHEET FURNISHED TO ELIZABETH BOCK, JACOB GARRETT AND JUNA RICE
01/02/2009 Docket Entry: Pre-trial Conference Scheduled
Associated Events: 01/07/2009 , 11:00:00 - Pre-trial Conference
Court Documents

Appleton City, MO

#7910 Jan 2, 2009
What a true dumbass Jacob Garrett is,you can tell this is his first real rodeo with a big trial..
Court Documents

Appleton City, MO

#7911 Jan 2, 2009
oh look they are scared of Connie and all the evidence and pictures.
boogyman

Ozark, MO

#7912 Jan 2, 2009
Connie? You mean the grandmother that wasn't a grandmother until Jaycee died? Yeah, Garrett's shaking in his boots.
Court Documents

Appleton City, MO

#7913 Jan 2, 2009
Boy he is making a bunch of motions,he dont want anything heard from the custody hearing and photos and Connies testimony and so-forth since its so damaging.Im sure the judge will tell him he is crazy. They dont even really need all this, since they already have so much other evidence against him. I bet Joseph is shaking in his shoes.
Court Documents

Appleton City, MO

#7914 Jan 2, 2009
boogyman wrote:
Connie? You mean the grandmother that wasn't a grandmother until Jaycee died? Yeah, Garrett's shaking in his boots.
How was she not a grandmother? Show what you know.She did everything for Melody and was the only one who really stood up for Jaycee. She is an awesome Christian and a person I wish I could be.
boogyman

Ozark, MO

#7915 Jan 2, 2009
Court Documents wrote:
<quoted text>How was she not a grandmother? Show what you know.She did everything for Melody and was the only one who really stood up for Jaycee. She is an awesome Christian and a person I wish I could be.
Seems pretty obvious that you are Connie since nobody ever says "a person I wish I could be". A lawyer's job is to drown the opposition in paperwork. That's what they do. What exactly am I supposed to "show" you? It's almost time for the trial, why not let a court and a jury decide? Just so you know .. this isn't Jacob Garrett's first rodeo.
U have lost it

Enterprise, AL

#7916 Jan 2, 2009
boogyman wrote:
<quoted text> Seems pretty obvious that you are Connie since nobody ever says "a person I wish I could be". A lawyer's job is to drown the opposition in paperwork. That's what they do. What exactly am I supposed to "show" you? It's almost time for the trial, why not let a court and a jury decide? Just so you know .. this isn't Jacob Garrett's first rodeo.
Connie cant type on here you idiot. All the witness' have been advised not to type on her by their lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MSRose 104,813
Churches are a joke? 5 hr grave digger 16
In God We Trust (Nov '15) 9 hr GetRealHighonPot 56
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 11 hr sjo 8
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 14 hr Anonymous 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? 23 hr Tired _of _ lies 13
Fun tonight Mon grave digger 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages