xxxxxxxx

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Can anyone tell me any history on the lady working in pharmacy her new lastname is Cox I have learned she left her husband and son to go marrie a young cowboy type guy from Alton who she was messing around with while he was shoeing horses where she was working.What was her name prior till Cox.Hear she just married for the cash and hasnt been able to get it in her name yet.please just post what you jnow where I know if she is a fraid like I have been told and if she is true to her new man or is she still meeting others like she meet him.

“The Lost and Damned”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

And this woman's life is your business....how?
WOLFS PACK

Port Huron, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Yeah right it aint nun of youre busniss .
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Which lady? There's a few. Duh

“Herp Derp”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

I don't see how it's any of x's business.

What exactly would you be using their information for?
YEAH

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Can anyone tell me any history on the lady working in pharmacy her new lastname is Cox I have learned she left her husband and son to go marrie a young cowboy type guy from Alton who she was messing around with while he was shoeing horses where she was working.What was her name prior till Cox.Hear she just married for the cash and hasnt been able to get it in her name yet.please just post what you jnow where I know if she is a fraid like I have been told and if she is true to her new man or is she still meeting others like she meet him.
I think her first name is Aphelia.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

X: You obviously seem to "know" a lot. Instead of coming on here and trying to start shit, why not GO ASK her yourself.
abcdefg

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Her name is Patty. Don't know who she was prior to that. Looks like she filed for divorce from Casey two years ago and then requested it be dismissed. I worked with her once and she was mean and conniving then so it what you said wouldn't be surprising.
cccccccc

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Yes I also heard that same thing and reason didnt divorce him he wouldn't pay her hat she wanted in te divorce and only way she could get to what she wanted was stay while longer and stash a little at a time.Understand he is just a wild as she is that he will mess with who ever wants him and he had been married before to very young girl,so i think she is getting what she diserves in return.
abc

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

abcdefg wrote:
Her name is Patty. Don't know who she was prior to that. Looks like she filed for divorce from Casey two years ago and then requested it be dismissed. I worked with her once and she was mean and conniving then so it what you said wouldn't be surprising.
I know the huband very well and yes he is very nice guy he diserves better
abc

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

That Patty is a hateful biatch! I stopped using Bradford because of her!
Bradford

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

abc wrote:
And I bet Bradford Pharmacy will close it's doors down now since you aren't there to support them! lol Gosh, you showed them, huh? LMAO What an idiot you are!
xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

abc wrote:
I really don't know her but why would she be trying to leave her new cowboy husband he is a hottie.But i do know he has his fun also with who ever wants it.Rumor is husbands you better hide te wife when he comes shoes your horses or she will get the work over also he quit the ladys man.
MMM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

JUST HOW OLD IS THIS PATTY HEAR SHE LOT OLDER THAN HIM
ummm

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Yea I knew she was with casey cox. And to be honest I don't care for him yea he is a nice guy but he can't stay faithful to just one girl at a time. And as for her I have only seen her once or twice at the store and she was very rude in just taking to people.
Turd

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Any one who thinks Casey Cox is a nice guy is brain dead. If I had no more intelligence than abc I'd shoot myself.
just chillin

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

And what business is it of yours? Get a Life! Or maybe you need to get a job.
just chillin

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

abc wrote:
Really? Like the other one said i bet the pharmacy cant do without your 50 cent medicaid co-pay. Grow up CCCCCCCC
just chillin

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

ummm wrote:
Yea I knew she was with casey cox. And to be honest I don't care for him yea he is a nice guy but he can't stay faithful to just one girl at a time. And as for her I have only seen her once or twice at the store and she was very rude in just taking to people.
She's never been rude to me, a very nice lady and very helpful. You just dont like her so you;re saying she's rude. Youre the rude one for going on her and slamming her. No reason to, She's one nice lady !
just chillin

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

-Desperado- wrote:
And this woman's life is your business....how?
And how is that your business?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cobblestone 4 hr Hell yah 3
intelligent ...thoughts? 4 hr Hell yah 2
rizwan violates conflict of interest laws 4 hr Hell yah 2
Siloam Springs Hotel 5 hr poker face 2
why all the local cops driving by mugs? (Sep '13) 5 hr snookems 42
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,108
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 8 hr joe bob 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••