free dog

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Hey guys I am giving away my mini long haired wiener dog. He's 3 years old, house broken, had all his shots, great with kids. He has a great personality. Such a cool dog. I don't want to get rid of him but I'm gone so Much with work. He deserves more attention. I'm looking for a good home and family.
lookin

Ozark, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2012
do you want to give this dog away?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2012
R u giving dog away
Chin Lee

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Hot diggity dog just what i been lookin for.I got me a hankering for some tasty treats.wiener dog chop suey,wiener dog chow mein,wiener dog with green pepper and mushrooms,sauteed wiener dog with snow pea pods served over a big ole bed of rice covered with spicy brown sauce.Remember wiener dog on a stick is a tasty treat anytime of the day.Ya can't beat the smell of a wiener dog on a stick twirling over a big ole pile of kingsford.Im also lookin for a fat kitty for some soup.Im Chin Lee the hungry Chink!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,972
Fascinating story 24 min Tard Alert Went Off 10
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 29 min redeemer 482
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr redeemer 2,784
Anyone like anime? 13 hr Meatwad 2
if you belive in god 17 hr Bigfoot 24
Neal hardin 17 hr Bigfoot 9
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••