He's 42. Seriously
Bill

Kansas City, KS

#1 May 4, 2013
Dude act your freaking age and stop chasing those girls in their 20's. Damn what's wrong with you.
who

United States

#2 May 4, 2013
What's bills last night?
Rachel

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
Can't rape the willing! It takes 2 to tango . If the young lady goes out with him knowledge the age difference between the 2 then it's their business.
Rachel

United States

#4 May 5, 2013
I'm just glad he's picked girls of age!
disgusted

United States

#5 May 5, 2013
Who is "He"? It's pretty sick when a middle aged guy goes after young girls to feed their middle aged crisis. In their twisted 40 something year old mind's this makes them think they're hot, and can have any female. How would they feel if their friends of the Same age went after their daughter,niece etc? Hell some of these perverts wanted daughters so they could see young parts forever. Fact!
yep

United States

#6 May 5, 2013
Billy Johnson?
KJP

Branson, MO

#7 May 5, 2013
Touch my grandaughter and die, simple as that. Maybe die is too harsh, touch my grandaughter and you will be butcherd like a deer in a backwoods barn. Maybe that was alittle to much, touch my grandaughter and you better run and hide because when I find you I am going to stab you in the face. Maybe that was kind of rated R'ish, touch my grandaughter I will call 911. Maybe thats way to much of the pussy way and doesn't work anyways, touch my grandaughter I will skin you alive. Maybe that was way to much appachie indian style, Just please keep your 40'ish perverted ass away from mine and act like a grown man and date your own age. Thank You. Maybe that was way to normal, I think I would rather do all the above what everyone is thinking of doing anyways.
daddy

Bristol, UK

#8 May 5, 2013
Military recruiters go into high schools everday attempting to take advantage of young, naive girls for enlistment. These 18 years old are deemed to be emotionally mature enough to make the decision to enlist in the army and serve in combat on foreign soil. If a 21 year old goes to Mixers and wants to hook up with a man boy twiced her age, who are you to make that decision.

a 42 year old male is less likely to be fertile, so chance of pregnancy is decreased. The 42 year old will possibly be more concerned with the stipulations of paying child support till they are 61 years of age. Although, I dont' consider these 42 year old males that frequent such establishments catering to the 18-28 year old crowd, like Mixers or Three Flags, to be financial stable or capable; girls this is the chance you take on having a baby by a dead beat baby daddy. Do you want an irresponsible 22 year old baby dady that will never ake child support or attempt to father the child, or a 50 year old? The 42 year old will likely have been exposed to a greater number of STDs and venereal diseases. Although the outbreak or signs may not be there, or he may claimed to have been cured, it is likely the STD still exists in his system. A 20 year old will have less of this.

Your choice, girls. Tough luck, dads, when your daughter gets to be 21 you'll have to count on the raising you gave her. The reason she will go for some 42 year old loser is because of your poor raising, if you really want to look inward at your own faults.
KJP

Branson, MO

#9 May 5, 2013
daddy wrote:
Military recruiters go into high schools everday attempting to take advantage of young, naive girls for enlistment. These 18 years old are deemed to be emotionally mature enough to make the decision to enlist in the army and serve in combat on foreign soil. If a 21 year old goes to Mixers and wants to hook up with a man boy twiced her age, who are you to make that decision.
a 42 year old male is less likely to be fertile, so chance of pregnancy is decreased. The 42 year old will possibly be more concerned with the stipulations of paying child support till they are 61 years of age. Although, I dont' consider these 42 year old males that frequent such establishments catering to the 18-28 year old crowd, like Mixers or Three Flags, to be financial stable or capable; girls this is the chance you take on having a baby by a dead beat baby daddy. Do you want an irresponsible 22 year old baby dady that will never ake child support or attempt to father the child, or a 50 year old? The 42 year old will likely have been exposed to a greater number of STDs and venereal diseases. Although the outbreak or signs may not be there, or he may claimed to have been cured, it is likely the STD still exists in his system. A 20 year old will have less of this.
Your choice, girls. Tough luck, dads, when your daughter gets to be 21 you'll have to count on the raising you gave her. The reason she will go for some 42 year old loser is because of your poor raising, if you really want to look inward at your own faults.
Nice post but the Military gives good training before they throw anyone onto foreign soil and some of these 42 yr old perverts looking for young girls are slick and sly like a fox so then it's up to the daddy to protect the daughter no matter what age she is. Remember that intern in Washington DC a few yrs back, I don't remember her name but she was a young well raised girl who was tricked by an older sly fox like pervert then found used killed and dumped. These middle aged perverts are all over the place looking for young girls to take advantage of. I like the Military and any young adult who wants to serve, like my 20 yr old son.
yeah

Brecksville, OH

#10 May 5, 2013
yeah
huh

Brecksville, OH

#11 May 5, 2013
huh
John

Lenexa, KS

#12 May 5, 2013
Bill leave me the hell alone....It's not my fault she dumped your sorry ass for me. KJP I'm not a pervert, you don't even know me you sorry piece of shit. I'm not taking advantage of anyone, she came after me. She heard I am blessed.
KJP

Kirbyville, MO

#13 May 5, 2013
John wrote:
Bill leave me the hell alone....It's not my fault she dumped your sorry ass for me. KJP I'm not a pervert, you don't even know me you sorry piece of shit. I'm not taking advantage of anyone, she came after me. She heard I am blessed.
Suck it john. I can have an opinion you sorry peice of shit.
intrigued

United States

#14 May 5, 2013
What about a 42/43 year old tells you how much he has always loved you,then you tell him you will not have sex with him because he's married,he begs,you explain your No once more, then he disappears??
just wonderin

Cambridge, MA

#15 May 5, 2013
what this girls name?
Mel

West Plains, MO

#16 May 6, 2013
I maried a man that is 30 years older than me and before that usually dated older. There is nothing wrong or perverted with the age difference. It's just whatever you are attacted to and prefer.
john

Saint Louis, MO

#17 May 6, 2013
I'm not putting her name on here. It's none of your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 58 min DAN in St Louis 104,071
mothers day 12 hr coonbutt 4
Cloud 9 ranch membership for sale (May '14) 15 hr wantagoccampin 28
Ham or spam 16 hr That guy over there 5
Best and worst doctors at OMC 19 hr grave digger 27
I laughed so hard when your minivan blew up 19 hr grave digger 21
18 year old messing with young miners? 21 hr DickPunch 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages