|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Satire?
You do NOT need a permit to buy a handgun. Firearms are not registered (officially), you simply submit to a NICS check that will verify you are good to own a firearm. That does not take place during private sales, only through a FFL.
You can take your firearm into buildings even if they are marked as gun free zones (except some government buildings). Those gun free signs do not carry the weight of law in MO, though you may be fined if you're asked to leave and refuse.
Gun laws vary between states, it's always best to be informed instead of blindly following internet advice (which is often bullshit opinion).
http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/missouri.pdf
To stay on topic, Open Carry is good when it's done responsibly. For that matter any carry is good. Data supports states with carry friendly laws having much reduced violent crime rates compared to states with heavy gun regulation.
Lots of info and thanks for providing a link as most just spout off crap and don't back it up. There's is some exclusions like 578.305 where if states it's a class C felony to bring a gun on a bus. A couple of others. The stipulation on it not being a crime is that the gun is not taken out of the vehicle and is not brandished.
Judge

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Open carry CAN be further regulated by a city, ie, city of West Plains
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Judge wrote:
Open carry CAN be further regulated by a city, ie, city of West Plains
your right judge,,,and hope west plains or this area never becomes a town to where people feel they have to carry guns to feel safe,,,the only ones to carry guns should be the police,,,cuz their trained not only in how to use a gun,,,but when to use a gun,,,or knowing when or when not to use a gun,,,
zzz

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your right judge,,,and hope west plains or this area never becomes a town to where people feel they have to carry guns to feel safe,,,the only ones to carry guns should be the police,,,cuz their trained not only in how to use a gun,,,but when to use a gun,,,or knowing when or when not to use a gun,,,
Lots of people have been shot by cops around here just for running from them. Shoot to kill!
Dincas

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I remember back in the late 60's or early 70's a former mayors son, Larry Jones, was a cop and he killed a man with the last name Fox. He shot him in a ditch in the back and got off claiming it was self defense. Apparently he was trained on how to use a gun but slept through the section on WHEN to use a gun.
sociopath

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Dincas wrote:
I remember back in the late 60's or early 70's a former mayors son, Larry Jones, was a cop and he killed a man with the last name Fox. He shot him in a ditch in the back and got off claiming it was self defense. Apparently he was trained on how to use a gun but slept through the section on WHEN to use a gun.
you werent even born until 1977,
Dincas

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

sociopath wrote:
<quoted text>
you werent even born until 1977,
Well ole mighty learned one you are wrong. I will not tell you when I was born but I guarantee it was before your brain didn't fully develop.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people have been shot by cops around here just for running from them. Shoot to kill!
stop with your lies,,,cops dont shoot anyone,,,cuz if they did it would be top story for weeks round here,,,and they always catch the runners,,,ha haa haaa
zzz

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>stop with your lies,,,cops dont shoot anyone,,,cuz if they did it would be top story for weeks round here,,,and they always catch the runners,,,ha haa haaa
There's an article in the WP Daily Quill years ago about the shootings and killing cops have done around here. They justified all of them, even Jim Fox's death. He was shot in the back just because he was running from the cops. You can find that article in the newspaper archives. Interesting reading.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

417guy wrote:
What do people think of open carry? Good or bad?
I'm 22, a woman. That makes me a major target of crime, especially at night. So I carry a gun a lot. I conceal it. It's not hard to do. In places like stores and restaurants guns make people nervous, particularly if it's a man carrying it, they don't know who he is. I don't want to do that to people. There's no reason to spook people. They're not to show off, they're to protect yourself with. Conceal guns. People need to use common sense when carrying one.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an article in the WP Daily Quill years ago about the shootings and killing cops have done around here. They justified all of them, even Jim Fox's death. He was shot in the back just because he was running from the cops. You can find that article in the newspaper archives. Interesting reading.
didnt know that,,,but lucky for all of us all them yahoo cops are gone,,,retired or dead,,,,them old pricks,,,and if it happened yrs ago round here,,,what a bunch of yahoo cops this area had,,,who shoots anyone in the back?,,,gang bangers of today and cowards,,,but then again,,,back in the day in the big city,,,the cops would and could knock the crap out of you with a billy club and there was this one neighborhood cop who wuld beat the crap out of any ut of control teenagers with his fist,,,just punch the hell out of you right in the middle of the day and street,,,back then there were no street gangs like today either,,,no youth gone wild,,,no out of control streets,,,no drive by murders,,,wonder why,,,ha haa haaa,,,do you know who ruined that for everyone today?,,,the lawyers,,,ha haa haaa
Dincas

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that confirmation. The cops name was Larry Jones. He passed away maybe a year or less ago. He had left this area shortly after the shooting. His father, Gene Jones became Mayor sometime after and there is a city park named for him. I'm not sure if Gene was Mayor at the time of the shooting or not.
another one

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Brock Powell got his hand shot 15+ years ago by a cop. He was unarmed and still in his truck but apparently he made a movement that scared the cop.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

another one wrote:
Brock Powell got his hand shot 15+ years ago by a cop. He was unarmed and still in his truck but apparently he made a movement that scared the cop.
what kind of training do you think they really had back then,,,cuz this area didnt have full internet service yet,,,ha haa haaa,,,or full cell phone service yet,,,
Alex Drones

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

zzz

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for that confirmation. The cops name was Larry Jones. He passed away maybe a year or less ago. He had left this area shortly after the shooting. His father, Gene Jones became Mayor sometime after and there is a city park named for him. I'm not sure if Gene was Mayor at the time of the shooting or not.
I'm not sure if Jones was mayor or not. It seems that he was chief of police at that time. He held both positions. Enforce he died. In the 90's I think it was, some guy was speeding. The cops began a high pursuit chase in which to get him to pull over, they shot at his tires and missed. Then they shot to try and hit him. They did neither. He was arrested for speeding and resisting arrest. Big man to do this and endanger people on the road fora speeder. Los locos! Lmao! Dumbasses!
CJ Grisham is nuts

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Alex Drones wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/dashca m-footage-emerges-of-arrest-of -open-carry-army-sergeant/
He has a history of publicity stunts, unstable behavior, etc for anyone willing to look. His a stolen valor case, and a nut. He got fired from his last Army job for endangering boyscouts (much like this supposed video being scouting related) He's also just been found guilty in court for one of his stunts.
The guy is the worst example of what the Open Carry movement needs if they want to be successful. I don't know wth OC Texas was thinking when they put the dirtbag in charge.
derekp

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Yes we should have open carry because nothing solves all of our problems like more armed hillbillies.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

cant wait for santa to bring the grave digger the new bazooka,,,aint nobody in west plains gunna mess with the grave digger with a bazooka,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

say bazooka 100 times,,,its a funny word,,,ba-zoo-ka,,,baaaaa-zooo o-kaaaaa,,,bazooka,,,baaa-zook a,,,ba-zooooookaaaaaa,,,,ha haa haaa,,,now say tim is a lefty democrat backwards,,,tarcomed ytfel a si mit,,,sounds like a praise to satan,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did Money Bags fix the sinkhole in front of J.C... 18 min grave digger 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,243
Its a Real Shame 46 min Chigger 10
obit 10 hr margie 1
What do people think bout Haylie Parscal? She d... (Mar '10) 13 hr eww 12
Buffalo Wild Wings (Oct '13) 17 hr Fat Cock 17
Great Skot 17 hr White Pride 2
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••