west plains missouri is the antichrist

west plains missouri is the antichrist

Posted in the West Plains Forum

amy

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2014
At jaspax.com u can see for yourself.since this is the bible belt I would think jesus is the son of the devil and deceived u all,burn in hell all u devil worship ing christians
mad mom

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2014
amy wrote:
At jaspax.com u can see for yourself.since this is the bible belt I would think jesus is the son of the devil and deceived u all,burn in hell all u devil worship ing christians
wow! You should move.
badaBOOM

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2014
Hmmmm kin to Trinity?? How dare you!!!!
badaBOOM

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Ya know downing the town and all of us in it is one thing. Posting stuff about our Lord & Saviour is just unbelievable and sick
amy

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2014
badaBOOM wrote:
a know downing the town and all of us in it is one thing. Posting stuff about our Lord & Saviour is just unbelievable and sick
if U was smarter than a rock u could see it ,guess u wanta burn in hell
Pathetic

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2014
Amy needs psychiatric help lol nuff said.
blinded

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2014
This just takes my breath and makes me sick. Amy, go to church! No, RUN to church!!!
Understand

Cameron, MO

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Amy I totally understand your frustration with the so-called Christians in this area. Some 'christians' must have done you wrong in the name of Christianity.

Just know that many who claim to be 'christians' will be rejected.

Just do what you think is right, and don't worry about what other people do 'christian' or 'non-christian', because most 'christians' today just do lip service. Their behavior is lacking.

Karma won't let them get away with it for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Trump failure 6 min grave digger 4
Hush Little Snowflake 22 min grave digger 226
Savor grill 35 min grave digger 10
Karma 1 hr grave digger 4
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 9 hr wwwdotnono 34
Tracy Doyle 12 hr curious 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 hr GOPee got TRUMPED 109,500

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages