Postive Prospective and Critique on f...

Postive Prospective and Critique on forming a new Christ based church family

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Bill Henderson

Amherstburg, Canada

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Here is my inperfection showing again. My previous verbiage of Not judging "persons of color" was intended to express I do not support any form of racism. I abhor racism of any color and God loves us no matter what our color. In this ministry and family, we will teach that God does not look at the color of ones skin but at the color of ones heart. For being a fallible man who mistakenly wrote a stupid typo , I ask for your love and forgiveness if anyone was offended by this innocent error.
WarriorDeborah

Canada

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Race is a myth, anyway. There are absolutely no biological differences. Don't understand why anyone would have a problem with color, as Jesus, nor his prophets would have been white or European to start with.
JustWondering

Mansfield, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Your title suggests that maybe you are starting a new churh. Would this be true! I may be interested.
Bill Henderson

Amherstburg, Canada

#6 Dec 20, 2012
WarriorDeborah wrote:
Race is a myth, anyway. There are absolutely no biological differences. Don't understand why anyone would have a problem with color, as Jesus, nor his prophets would have been white or European to start with.
You are absolutely right! Racism is not black or white. It truly is a tool from Satan to separate God's children. I can reasonably assume that part of your actual name is "Deborah" If so..thank you for your honesty and helping to restore truth & integrity to this local forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 15 min Harry 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Chilli J 105,941
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 8 hr fed up 19
blm 11 hr Harry 20
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 18 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 18 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 18 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages