people talking crap about cops pullin...
wow

United States

#65 Sep 14, 2011
jazzy pants wrote:
To: the truth will set you free
I don't know if your the same person as respect but you are just as dumb! For one, DWI and DUI are different but yet your still not right on your explanation, if he/ she is under the influence of RX medication they will receive DWID, which is Driving While Intoxicated on Drugs and is the same charge of DWI RSMo577.010. She received a DWI not a DUI, if she was under .08 Deputy Thompson would have cut her loose which he didn't . I love how people like yourself think they are own personal lawyers when actually you don't know shit. Yes, all her information on the DWI she received is PUBLIC record, and yes it was posted in the West Plains Daily Quill. Will you please state to me which Missouri statute one would be breaking if they worked in the facility and spoke to others about it? Even though I don't I'm curious to see a answer. None of the charges Deputy Thompson gave her will be inadmissible in court. In my opinion drinking and driving is much worse than going 2 to 3 miles per hour over the posted speed limit, due to the fact she was impaired. She might be 5'2 but you didn't argue the fact she is 4 foot wide. Yes, i am perfect and for that, people like you are jealous. I am very interested in her case, for the fact she will lose no matter what attorney she has. Before you start pointing fingers at others, you might want to see who started all of this in the first place.
Perfect?! wow.

What is the world coming to?
mee

Amherstburg, Canada

#67 Sep 14, 2011
I will bite. When was it in the quill
urasmartone

Fulton, MO

#68 Sep 14, 2011
Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm I didn't get a dwi, I didn't get a no turn "singal" and I didn't get a "no license plate light" -the day you stop getting on this site to put your nose where it doesn't belong, will be the day you grow up a little bit. And until Jazzy pants states their name why would you think they were there?-There was only three of us there. Try again, dear.
Well it is all now on https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/charg...

Now lie about it! just thought i would all this since you all havent done anything but lie about this and try and Make Officer Thompson who was just doing his job who cares what you were doing its all bs! you really do need to grow up you arent very smart and it is all public record, if it werent I wouldnt have gotten it! have a nice day! how you liking not driving?

State vs Amanda Turner

Description: Fail To Signal/Gave Improper Signal When Stopping/Turning Left Or Right { Misdemeanor C RSMo: 304.019 }
Date: 08/21/2011 Code: 4733300
Arresting Agency: SO HOWELL COUNTY-WEST PLAINS

Description: Failed To Equip Mtr Veh/Mtr Drawn Veh With Rear License Lamp/To Illuminate License 50 Ft { Misdemeanor Unclassified RSMo: 307.075 }
Date: 08/21/2011 Code: 4815200
Arresting Agency: SO HOWELL COUNTY-WEST PLAINS

Description: Dwi - Alcohol { Misdemeanor B RSMo: 577.010 }
Date: 08/21/2011 Code: 4742000
Ticket Number: 100229271 Arresting Agency: SO HOWELL COUNTY-WEST PLAINS
Aggaravated Citizen

Ava, MO

#69 Sep 14, 2011
I had two young cops proceed to pull me over and hold me there for about 45 minutes one night because they had a report of a stolen car. They said they were looking for a red camaro... Well for one my car is not red nor it is a camaro. They took my license, insurance card, and EVEN my registration papers that i had in MY car. They went back to the car and ran everything... came back to my car and gave me all my stuff back, then still proceeded to question me and even went as far as shining their flashlights into MY vehicle and nosing around! Until i put a stop to that.Everything in and on that car was legal...What's the explanation for that? I have no tickets, no record, or never even had a run in with a police officer in my life. It was fucked up and honestly i should have filed a complaint. They have no right to harrass people like they do.
mee

Amherstburg, Canada

#70 Sep 14, 2011
Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmm I didn't get a dwi, I didn't get a no turn "singal" and I didn't get a "no license plate light" -the day you stop getting on this site to put your nose where it doesn't belong, will be the day you grow up a little bit. And until Jazzy pants states their name why would you think they were there?-There was only three of us there. Try again, dear.
Sounds like you just got busted AGAIN there Ms Turner....
think about it

United States

#71 Sep 14, 2011
Aggaravated Citizen wrote:
I had two young cops proceed to pull me over and hold me there for about 45 minutes one night because they had a report of a stolen car. They said they were looking for a red camaro... Well for one my car is not red nor it is a camaro. They took my license, insurance card, and EVEN my registration papers that i had in MY car. They went back to the car and ran everything... came back to my car and gave me all my stuff back, then still proceeded to question me and even went as far as shining their flashlights into MY vehicle and nosing around! Until i put a stop to that.Everything in and on that car was legal...What's the explanation for that? I have no tickets, no record, or never even had a run in with a police officer in my life. It was fucked up and honestly i should have filed a complaint. They have no right to harrass people like they do.
It sounds as though they were doing there job, even though it inconvenienced you. Sometimes people can unconsciously exhibit certain behaviors when they are either nervous or agitated that can seem suspecious. How would you want them to react if your car was stolen?
Anonymous

United States

#72 Sep 14, 2011
I think this is all so funny! Go 217 get another 1!
Justice

Fordland, MO

#74 Sep 21, 2011
Aggaravated Citizen wrote:
Welcome to the police state and the number of numbnuts who think this is all perfectly acceptable.
Justice

Fordland, MO

#75 Sep 21, 2011
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds as though they were doing there job, even though it inconvenienced you. Sometimes people can unconsciously exhibit certain behaviors when they are either nervous or agitated that can seem suspecious. How would you want them to react if your car was stolen?
Under the constitution, they were stepping outside the law themselves, making the cops the lawbreakers.
John

Cross Timbers, MO

#76 Sep 23, 2011
Us older folks were taught the constitution in school, we had to memorize the bill of rights and amendments. Kids today don't know anything about their rights and are willing to let the government violate them however they want. But then what do you expect from a generation of people that walk around with their pants down to their knees!!
Officer Bobknob

United States

#77 Sep 23, 2011
John wrote:
Us older folks were taught the constitution in school, we had to memorize the bill of rights and amendments. Kids today don't know anything about their rights and are willing to let the government violate them however they want. But then what do you expect from a generation of people that walk around with their pants down to their knees!!
So you really think you have rights? Bill of Rights huh. Speaking from experience I can pull you over, detain, stick you in jail for 24 hours(longer on weekends) and more if I dont like the color of your tie and there's nothing you can do about it
DA DA

West Plains, MO

#78 Sep 23, 2011
You could if you were a officer, you are a want to be, Officer Bonkbob
Reginald

United States

#79 Sep 30, 2011
Where this chick go? Hahaha hilarious she was busted out like that
gypsy

Joplin, MO

#80 Dec 10, 2011
Cops in west plains are very abusive...the marshall law need to go to that town an check out the cops...sorry if any body live in that town..they abuse of power...MARSHALL LAW,,,MARSHAL LAW..MARSHALL LAW...
John

United States

#81 Dec 16, 2011
Officer Bobknob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really think you have rights? Bill of Rights huh. Speaking from experience I can pull you over, detain, stick you in jail for 24 hours(longer on weekends) and more if I dont like the color of your tie and there's nothing you can do about it
What I really hear you saying is "the color of your skin"
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#82 Dec 16, 2011
Officer Bobknob wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you can,,the grave digger wishes the walmart rent a cops would stay off topix,,,when they leave the walmart property they leave that dangerous job at the job site and have to turn there walmart badge and blue vest in after each tour of duty,,,so if your driving thru the walmart parking lot and you see a guy in a blue vest sitting in the kid seat straped in for safty,,safty first people,,being pushed by another guy in a blue vest as fast as he can,,,just drive 20mph and get off the walmart property as fast as you can,,,and those high stresed out rent a cops cant touch you,,,besides that,,the next time the grave digger see's starsky an hutch chaseing someone,,the grave digger is gunna throw a board under the shopping cart wheels so the perks can get away,,then if they persu the grave digger,,they wont take the grave digger alive,,thats all the grave digger is sayng,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Just me

United States

#83 Dec 17, 2011
gypsy wrote:
Cops in west plains are very abusive...the marshall law need to go to that town an check out the cops...sorry if any body live in that town..they abuse of power...MARSHALL LAW,,,MARSHAL LAW..MARSHALL LAW...
What the heck is Marshall law?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#84 Dec 17, 2011
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is Marshall law?
thats when the local police cant handle the out of control crime,,or if they go on strike,,the govenor of every state can order it,,the state police take over and the army reserves comes in to help,,and they give the area,,town a curfew at nights,,checkpoints during the day,,crimanal roundups,,all to re-store law an order,,and if that doesnt work,,they shine in the sky the sign in form of a shovel with a very bright flood light,,its huge,,,then the grave digger comes in and cleans house,,,and everyone is happy and everything goes back to normal,,and they have the grave digger parade and ceramony of giving the grave digger the key to the city,,and the best sexiest lady in town fals for the grave digger,,,then the grave digger and his new sexy ass ole lady live happly ever after,,and sometimes they hire the grave digger for sherif or police captain,,and the grave digger fires all the cops and then more stuf goes on,,,then there is a long long long sexy love scene with the grave digger and his very sexy tan ole lady makes love in the rain,,,whats marshal law you ask,,,that all depends on what you look like,,girlfreind,,,ha haa haaa,,ps,,if your a dude,,scratch that whole story,,cuz the new story doesnt end well for you,,,ha haa haaa
just me

United States

#85 Mar 6, 2012
Ms turner was found guilty....if anyone cares I thought id just put that out there since she proclaimed she did nothing wrong! Lol
geez

Windsor, Canada

#86 Mar 6, 2012
Everytime I come to visit my daughter from Oklahoma I get pulled over due to my plates and the fact they see me about every other weekend.. That's keeping you safe folks. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eyeing 38 min elf 4
Review: Silvey-Coleman Christena (Jun '13) 40 min elf 23
hahaha faux news 1 hr elf 10
for sale 1 hr elf 2
Is there any BDSM club here in West Plains? 1 hr elf 3
Trump Speech / Excellent !!! 1 hr elf 3
Found 1 hr elf 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance