United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

i think it's ridiculous that people are complaining about cops pullin people over this weekend(labor day weekend!) you no, their just trying to make sure no one is drinking and driving. tryin to keep everyone safe! it may annoy you, but think about it like this the person they just pulled over could be the person that crashes into you and kills your children (if u have any) or ur best friend or someone close to you. wouldn't you want the cops to pull over people and make sure their not a danger to other drivers? such as urself? call me crazy but i think they should be pulling over anyone that looks the least bit suspicious! i know i don't wanna die bc some dumba*s was drinkin and drivin!!
Beotch

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

If you think that the cops care about your safety, you are wrong! They are just fullfilling orders for quota. Follow the money thats what its all about, money creates control.
Underdunk

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Beotch wrote:
If you think that the cops care about your safety, you are wrong! They are just fullfilling orders for quota. Follow the money thats what its all about, money creates control.
sounds like another alcoholic upset he can't freely drive drunk. try drinking and partying on your property, problem solved

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

I got pulled over just cuz my light for my license plat didn't work but that was the forth time in a month for diferrent little things and they keep pullin me over only cuz they no my car not cuz they care cuz not once have they thought I was drink in yet
Underdunk

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

hot redhead wrote:
I got pulled over just cuz my light for my license plat didn't work but that was the forth time in a month for diferrent little things and they keep pullin me over only cuz they no my car not cuz they care cuz not once have they thought I was drink in yet
Ok Princess, try this. Walk around your car and check all lights and signals. Takes about 2 mins. Now you have no excuse for getting a ticket unless you dont know how to drive. Jeez People are clueless.
yeah right

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

They have been pulling my friends over for no reason because of some stupid people making up lies. So they follow everyone until they make even the tiniest mistake. It's way past ridiculous at this point. Labor Day weekend or not. It's bull.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Not princess,QWEEN and for your info when my car was inspected all the lights worked and not once have I seen someone look over there car every time before they get in jeez you are the clueless one
Retardredhead

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Queen,know,drinking, just a few retardedredhead is a better name :)
Chevy Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

The cops got a new thing out called "drive sober or get pulled over"
uraredheadedidio t

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

hot redhead wrote:
Not princess,QWEEN and for your info when my car was inspected all the lights worked and not once have I seen someone look over there car every time before they get in jeez you are the clueless one
WTF is a qween?

And by law you are responsible for the lights working on your vehicle so you might ought to consider checking the lights from time to time Qweenie
ex cop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Just an fyi for everyone who keep thinking cops have a quota to meet..... they don't! City and county have NO QUOTA!!!! Now state troopers are a different story.... they have no quota but they wrote more tickets because 10% of every ticket goes into a retirement fund.

Now that you have been educated a little I sure hope the uninformed statements will stop. One should always know what they are talking about before they speak so they don't sound so stupid!
Judge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

No quotas. The state calls them "performance standards".

And there is no quota anyways, they can write all the tickets they want.
ex cop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

They are evaluations not standards. They graph them to see statistics and rates of certain offenses.
Chevy Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Judge wrote:
No quotas. The state calls them "performance standards".
And there is no quota anyways, they can write all the tickets they want.
Most cops are just being a holes and the thik they are all mighty and powerful but there is also some great cops out there !!!!!!
Underdunk

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Chevy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cops are just being a holes and the thik they are all mighty and powerful but there is also some great cops out there !!!!!!
You need to enroll in 3rd grade grammer...
ex cop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

I would have to agree that most of the police officers in this area have a chip on their shoulder because of the badge on their chest. Officers are not trained to be rude or hateful to the general public they just choose to do so and I feel that is why the people in this area think badly of all law enforcement.
PPMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

You put a badge on most people and for some reason all they can see is POWER. Most people in law enforcement are by nature controlling A holes.
There are a few who are in law enforcement for the good but most people that get into it sees it as a way to hold power over other people.
They can do what they want to you and you have to obey or they got you over a barrel and they know this. Being an officer is all about power and how to use it on people.
Respect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

I had officer Thompson write me a third ticket after refusing to sign the second bogus one, I told him I didn't even know what it was for - he replied with "I can write them for whatever I want" - now tell me that's not some bullshit?! Everyone wonders why no one respects them.
wow

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

I received a ticket from a West Plains officer Monday. He was completely within his rights and was very courteous. They have a job to do. The machine has to be fed.

Kwitchurbitchin bout everything around here.
urasmartone

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Respect wrote:
I had officer Thompson write me a third ticket after refusing to sign the second bogus one, I told him I didn't even know what it was for - he replied with "I can write them for whatever I want" - now tell me that's not some bullshit?! Everyone wonders why no one respects them.
Well I'm guessing u should have signed ur first ticket....or wait maybe when he asked u if someone could come get u and u said no and u were offered a ride home, just maybe u should have taken it instead of being rude! Then u should have prolly signed them then u prolly wouldn't have gotten any more....however did u maybe get in trouble for drinking and driving....maybe just maybe this whole thing could have been avoided had u not been a dumby and just simply stayed out from behind the wheele! I say bitching and such like this he should mail u more tickets!! I'm sure there's something else he can write u...its people like u that need to spend a few more days in jail for being stupid! He did tell u if u didn't sign ur tickets u would go to jail guess next time u will listen....and yes I'm sure there will be a next time due to your inability to have respect for our Police Officers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FBC West Plains 17 min What 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min Muslim in the White House 95,815
Butler house demolition (Mar '12) 52 min Grammar and Spelling Nazi 20
new snitch working bar seen in town 1 hr xxx 15
why do men cheat on good women 1 hr Angie 59
what does wp need? 2 hr Mary 15
Who's WP's most popular Tweeker or Meth Chef (May '11) 4 hr onthejob 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000