fub

West Plains, MO

#1 Oct 12, 2013
This is the age in which people will have to make decisions that will affect the rest of their lives. We are being made to have health insurance, the electric companies will be fined for using coal, so we will. We will be paying more, lots more when the prez will make that a law. We pay taxes so we can have stoplights and streetlights. So taxes will go up. We need to really band together and keep making gardens we all can share. When I get a chance I will find links I hope for these venfiypts in our area.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2013
fub wrote:
This is the age in which people will have to make decisions that will affect the rest of their lives. We are being made to have health insurance, the electric companies will be fined for using coal, so we will. We will be paying more, lots more when the prez will make that a law. We pay taxes so we can have stoplights and streetlights. So taxes will go up. We need to really band together and keep making gardens we all can share. When I get a chance I will find links I hope for these venfiypts in our area.
That is correct. When the government controls the purse strings, they control the populace. Think how many millions of individuals are dependent upon the government today. Should that assistance stop, what will they do? They will riot and steal to get what they want. The cities will be the "worst" places to be when that happens and it "will" happen at some point. The best that we can do is to get out of the cities, have a well or a spring on our property, and grow/can our own food. Bad times are coming.
Zombie Tamer

Ava, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2013
It's the zombie apocalypse!! Or if you want to call it by it's real name ... the tea bag apocalypse.
tim

Ballwin, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Cry big government. Cry doom and gloom. Cry cry cry. We have a chance to achieve greatness beyond any thing before us but no one seems to has vision or will to simply believe in the future. Its like everyone is so scared they will lose what little they got they hide in this ignorance perpetuated by wealthy 1% of the country. Wake up the rich don't want change they like this slave system which they have power and prestigious place.
Liberty First

Ozark, MO

#5 Oct 12, 2013
Do you think the shutdown is a way for the Fed to orchestrate us into and declare Marshall Law?
How far away are we as citizens from wide-spread panic and chaos?
It seems corruption comes in many flavors.
tim

Ballwin, MO

#6 Oct 12, 2013
RepublicanTE who="Liberty First"]Do you think the shutdown is a way for the Fed to orchestrate us into and declare Marshall Law?
How far away are we as citizens from wide-spread panic and chaos?
It seems corruption comes in many flavors.
Dont worry about it. Its simple really
Republicans(the real ones 1% wealthiest) can not afford for us to default because it would hurt them by lowering our national credit rating. They would lose billions. They will pull in there tea party (teabaggers) in Congress at the last minute. Just wait its probably resolve itself by 17th. The Republican congress has had it pathetic bluff called. The nerve of them to try and blackmaile the American people out of a lawful benifit. Typical Republican antics can't wait to vote them down the road.
Police State

Ozark, MO

#7 Oct 12, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry about it. Its simple really
Republicans(the real ones 1% wealthiest) can not afford for us to default because it would hurt them by lowering our national credit rating. They would lose billions. They will pull in there tea party (teabaggers) in Congress at the last minute. Just wait its probably resolve itself by 17th. The Republican congress has had it pathetic bluff called. The nerve of them to try and blackmaile the American people out of a lawful benifit. Typical Republican antics can't wait to vote them down the road.
People...Tim is what we call a Liberal. Liberals lack logic and real world intelligence. Tim will one day get caught with his pants down so to speak. He will not be prepared when the time comes. He will be one of the many liberals who come to your door, assuming they can find where you live, and beg for food and water. Because they are Liberals, they do not have the brains God gave them. Therefore...you may be required to defend your property. Holes should have been dug prior so you'll just need to plant and cover up. No point in having headstones made, they will not be remembered anyway.
TheTruthHurts

Ava, MO

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
People...Tim is what we call a Liberal. Liberals lack logic and real world intelligence. Tim will one day get caught with his pants down so to speak. He will not be prepared when the time comes. He will be one of the many liberals who come to your door, assuming they can find where you live, and beg for food and water. Because they are Liberals, they do not have the brains God gave them. Therefore...you may be required to defend your property. Holes should have been dug prior so you'll just need to plant and cover up. No point in having headstones made, they will not be remembered anyway.
LMAO Tea bag logic. Don't knock on this liberal's door, you'll get your ass kicked. I really wish people had to take an IQ test to vote because most people like you would fail. You're what's wrong with this country. Stick to screwing your sister and leave the thinking for those who can.
derekp

Willow Springs, MO

#9 Oct 13, 2013
fub wrote:
Perish the thought of poor people having medical care! And clean air! Who needs it? Hurry up with those links I can't wait to find out exactly just what a venfiypts might be.
derekp

Willow Springs, MO

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. When the government controls the purse strings, they control the populace. Think how many millions of individuals are dependent upon the government today. Should that assistance stop, what will they do? They will riot and steal to get what they want. The cities will be the "worst" places to be when that happens and it "will" happen at some point. The best that we can do is to get out of the cities, have a well or a spring on our property, and grow/can our own food. Bad times are coming.
And when was it that the government didn't control the purse strings? Take a deep breath turn off Fox News it will be OK.
derekp

Willow Springs, MO

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
I am liberal. I have no problem with conservatives, we just don't agree on policy matters but it is all good. What I do have a problem with is willful ignorance. In this age of internet access and knowledge at our finger tips there is no excuse for the display of ignorance in your post.
tim

Olathe, KS

#12 Oct 13, 2013
Police State wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah beg your pardon but I am no liberal in so much as that its simple common sense and logic that drives my opinion. You sir clearly allow one or two wedge issues to rule you. Btw If shit ever hits the fan you will know why I am not liberal. I will not be knocking on your door but spend my time on the helping the wealthy understand the common peoples troubles. You your dumb broken ass means nothing now and unless you stop eating paint chips probably never will. If worst comes to worst you will beg for the days when you had the security you have now under this so called big government. Btw if pants are down please take the money on your table and go to the movies I'll be done by then maybe.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min GOP the Tool of S... 104,269
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 3 hr Curious 196
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 7 hr Dincas 18
underground west plains (Jan '12) Wed Adventure boy 23
Dogs Wed grave digger 14
self-hating women Wed grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom Tue Johnny R 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages