would you buy a v8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I'm looking at a Toyota runner 2003 is it worth it?
Jerry Seinsmeld

West Plains, MO

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Yes...you should snatch that up like yesterday! What a buy!

Location hidden

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
Yes...you should snatch that up like yesterday! What a buy!
Really with gas prices being so high
nooooooooo

Ava, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I dont drive much. So i thought that it would be ok to get a grand cherokee with a hemi. Even tho I didn't drive around at all, it still got really annoying and expensive filling it up. I got about 11 mpg. I now drive a hybrid and fill up once a month. or less. I like that a lot better.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2013
nooooooooo wrote:
I dont drive much. So i thought that it would be ok to get a grand cherokee with a hemi. Even tho I didn't drive around at all, it still got really annoying and expensive filling it up. I got about 11 mpg. I now drive a hybrid and fill up once a month. or less. I like that a lot better.
Wow ok gonna pass wht type hybrid do you have?
my opinion

West Plains, MO

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Since I have seen you on here twice asking if they are going to plow county roads and if school was out the day we got a dusting of snow.... I would suggest you buy an SUV. Not necessarily a V8 but one with AWD. We've had a mild winter the last 2 years but we usually get plenty of snow and ice. If you are already worried with just the dusting we have gotten you will be shocked when you see a layer of ice, then a few inches of snow, topped off with yet more ice.
nooooooooo

Ava, MO

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Ford fusion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Society Problems 6 hr Hard knocks 16
Interesting 11 hr grave digger 2
Never trust a junkie 14 hr Dialogue 2
Mcdonalds is stupid now 15 hr Joe 13
pizza hut in west plains, mo. 18 hr Knifesafety 5
Murder rates up drastically in big cities Sat HarHarHar 11
confederate flag? Fri Uallsuck 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages