morefun

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Any women out there looking for a little fun. Not lookin for a relationship. Just a little side action. Email me at [email protected]
LOL

Canada

#2 Feb 3, 2013
You might end up with more than a little fun. Like a little bundle of child support or the gift that keeps on giving....STD's. Dude, this ISN'T the 80's.
hmm

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
You might end up with more than a little fun. Like a little bundle of child support or the gift that keeps on giving....STD's. Dude, this ISN'T the 80's.
That's y they make condoms. What's wrong with a little casual sex?
how about that

Ozark, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013
health card please
great

West Plains, MO

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah, this is the best way to get some....by asking on Topix.
ummm

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
she does very well actually !
great

West Plains, MO

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Who is "she?" I thought this was a man looking for a woman?
Brenda Moncrief

Branson, MO

#8 Feb 3, 2013
My babies need some fun time after the Super Bowl! The goat ad got my girls hot for some fun! Good thing about topix great for hooking up! We're all on Facebook poke me for a good stroke! If you get to close I will call my bubbies at the wppd they always help when I am in need of flexing my muscles!
Applepie

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Brenda Moncrief wrote:
My babies need some fun time after the Super Bowl! The goat ad got my girls hot for some fun! Good thing about topix great for hooking up! We're all on Facebook poke me for a good stroke! If you get to close I will call my bubbies at the wppd they always help when I am in need of flexing my muscles!
Ok we get it. You raise sluts. Go far away and never return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,919
Mistress in town 5 hr Jacs 50
Where do the single moms hang out? 7 hr Zsazsa 5
Trump will be at El Charros Tomorrow 10 hr Zsazsa 3
Why is Huddle House up for sale? 13 hr Small town girl 12
Sugar daddy's in west plains 21 hr andy 2
King Garden Buffet? (Dec '10) Fri TheSilentMinority 129

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages