First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norton

Sparta, MO

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Rod Serling wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nothing short of a traitor and should be tried as such. Anyone who voted for this slime ball a second time should be kicked squarely in the teeth and shipped out of the country ASAP.
then your mom would miss me and our regular "massage" sessions
BILLofRIGHTS

Ozark, MO

#25 Jan 10, 2013
truth wrote:
Worst president of all time!!
What we are seeing now is that President Obama thinks he is beyond the Constitution, that he can issue executive orders especially now on the latest showdown - the issue of gun control.
truth

United States

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>digger, john, sinner, muggs, whatever....shut it before I sleep with your wife again (she's a pillow hog)
I already tore your wife up.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#27 Jan 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I already tore your wife up.
but i'm married to your mom.......ewwww.....you sick freak
truth

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2013
The only gun control we need is against the shitty president
Norton

Sparta, MO

#29 Jan 11, 2013
truth wrote:
The only gun control we need is against the shitty president
Apparently for you we need to keep you away from your mom, seeing how you "tore" her up
Are you kidding

Cameron, MO

#30 Jan 12, 2013
nodaddy wrote:
<quoted text> The numbers of single mothers out there is growing – and growing fast. These are Democrat voters. These are women who just don’t need a man in their life because they know that – the government – is there to fill the void. Drink. Party. Have sex. Get pregnant. Have babies. The government will be the daddy.
Men should be responsible for the babies they create.
singleBYchoice

Ozark, MO

#31 Jan 12, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are responsible for them, who do you thinks pays almost triple in taxes, men or women?

If you refering to child support, yes they should pay what they owe. The post you commented on said: "SINGLE women"... maybe they should keep their legs together and wait until they are married to reproduce.
aur56

Monett, MO

#32 Jan 12, 2013
getAclue wrote:
<quoted text>Think about how comfortable you would be, knowing that only the government and those working for it, would be able to carry a firearm … a firearm that is NOT there for your protection, but for theirs.
Owning a firearm is about as individualist an act as you can imagine – the act of protecting your life, liberty or property – and liberals can’t stand that.
I'd be alot more comfortable knowing just any idiot on the street can't buy a gun..Guns don't protect me at all, guns put me and mine in danger on any given day when some moron decides to shoot up a bank,theater or school or mall. Guns can't protect me from that, you'll be able to keep your guns, those laws won't change, hopefully you won't be able to buy assault weapons, that's the only law that might change..You precious 2nd ammendment rights will not be disturbed.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#33 Jan 12, 2013
singleBYchoice wrote:
<quoted text>Men are responsible for them, who do you thinks pays almost triple in taxes, men or women?
If you refering to child support, yes they should pay what they owe. The post you commented on said: "SINGLE women"... maybe they should keep their legs together and wait until they are married to reproduce.
Why can't the guys keep their wangs in their pants? So misogynistic.
Nope

Ozark, MO

#34 Jan 12, 2013
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd be alot more comfortable knowing just any idiot on the street can't buy a gun..Guns don't protect me at all, guns put me and mine in danger on any given day when some moron decides to shoot up a bank,theater or school or mall. Guns can't protect me from that, you'll be able to keep your guns, those laws won't change, hopefully you won't be able to buy assault weapons, that's the only law that might change..You precious 2nd ammendment rights will not be disturbed.
SOORY BUT YOU ARE MIS-INFORMED... guns will protect you always after you learn to become profienct in using one... these nuts that shoot up the "no firearms allowed" areas, and go on these rampages, because they know it is safe for them to conduct their terror.

They will always turn their guns to suicide, only when they are confronted with a death threat...immediatly if a citizen is armed, or when the police arrive finally when they finish their donuts.

The Govt' has NO plan to get guns out of the hands of criminals or thugs … they only have a plan to restrict firearm ownership of legal, law-abiding citizens. Look at the facts.
wangsINpants

Ozark, MO

#35 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't the guys keep their wangs in their pants? So misogynistic.
They do not need to keep their "WANGS"(your pillow talk), to keep from having children... men can always turn to your sexual habits and be a flamer too.

Just like any animal species, only the female can control the offspring.
firearms

Ozark, MO

#36 Jan 14, 2013
aur56 wrote:
I hope they ban all assault weapons and make it much harder to purchase guns anywhere...
My fellow Americans are here, & they see Obama’s intentions, and they’re swarming the gun stores to buy handguns for their protection. Applications for concealed carry permits are at an all-time high. Criminals are approaching panic, & they are realizing that the possibility of picking on someone with a weapon, is going up.

As a result, gun violence is going down.
But … help is still on the way. Maybe Obama and the Democrats in DC will succeed in making it tougher for law-abiding Americans to get their guns.
absurdity

West Plains, MO

#37 Jan 15, 2013
dope wrote:
<quoted text>It's REAL hard to purchase guns in Russia, China, and Cuba... see the pattern dummy?
All across America today our wonderful gang-bangers, thugs, predators, murders, robbers and other assorted criminals – folks who do what they want regardless of what the law says – are rushing to get their high-capacity magazines for their guns before Obama makes them illegal.
KittyControl

Canada

#38 Jan 18, 2013
nodaddy wrote:
<quoted text> The numbers of single mothers out there is growing – and growing fast. These are Democrat voters. These are women who just don’t need a man in their life because they know that – the government – is there to fill the void. Drink. Party. Have sex. Get pregnant. Have babies. The government will be the daddy.
So explain all the hillbilly,Obama hating,white girls in West Plains who are on their 3rd kid with a thirdd dude and at age 19,sit in their HUD house all day smoking meth with all their friends,eating beef jerky and drinking Mt Dew on food stamps and with a picture of Jesus over the t.v.!Sorry,babe.Liberal girls don't have any hangups over using birth control and putting themselves first over a cute boy.They have been taught to get an education and be able to support themselves.While Republican girls are taught that science is bad and to find a mate, bow down and have a bunch of kids as their bible duty.
KittyControl

Canada

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go put the kid on THEIR doorstep!That will show them.I know some dumba%% redneck who thinks he is so cool not to wear protection.He has 5 kids by 3 different women and pays no child support unless he is dragged into court or IRS grabs his return and that is when he has a job!He hates Obama votes Red and talks all big about his guns,horses,bar adventures.That is his idea of a real man!!
think

Rogersville, MO

#40 Jan 24, 2013
KittyControl wrote:
<quoted text>So explain all the hillbilly,Obama hating,white girls in West Plains who are on their 3rd kid with a thirdd dude and at age 19,sit in their HUD house all day smoking meth with all their friends,eating beef jerky and drinking Mt Dew on food stamps and with a picture of Jesus over the t.v.!Sorry,babe.Liberal girls don't have any hangups over using birth control and putting themselves first over a cute boy.They have been taught to get an education and be able to support themselves.While Republican girls are taught that science is bad and to find a mate, bow down and have a bunch of kids as their bible duty.
The Ozarks area matters zero on the national statistical radar, because of our extremely small population...It's a good thing to reproduce multiple babies around here, because for every 3 children we produce by age 19 as you say, the negroes have produced 4 at age 18.
results

Rogersville, MO

#41 Jan 25, 2013
Republican wrote:
Obama is Time Magazine person of the year.This is a joke right.??
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered
by those who vote for a living.
this guy

Blytheville, AR

#42 Feb 23, 2013
aur56 wrote:
I hope they ban all assault weapons and make it much harder to purchase guns anywhere...
well i agree to an extent i mean assult rifles are a pointless gun i know very few people that hunt with them but they are fun to target practice and the way i see it is assult rifles might be pointless and dangourous in the wrong hands but you kbow what else is pointless a car that goes well over a 100mph its pointless to own a car that exceeda any speed limit but its our right as american citizens
noSHOT

Sparta, MO

#44 Feb 24, 2013
this guy wrote:
<quoted text> well i agree to an extent i mean assult rifles are a pointless gun i know very few people that hunt with them but they are fun to target practice and the way i see it is assult rifles might be pointless and dangourous in the wrong hands but you kbow what else is pointless a car that goes well over a 100mph its pointless to own a car that exceeda any speed limit but its our right as american citizens
It seems that an assault weapons bill has been introduced into the Washington legislature that will ban the purchase and possession of these weapons by civilians.

The Democrats goal is NOT to find a solution to the problem --- instead it’s to batter and subdue independent and self-reliant Americans into compliance with the dictates of their SUPERIORS in government.

Thankfully Americans still have a strong belief in the sanctity of their private homes. But … considering the abuses they seem to be willing to suffer at the hands of government now, that won’t last.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone Noticed !!!! 1 hr Creasy Bear 7
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 1 hr Creasy Bear 24
Knocked down the party 5 hr FedUp 3
I love EVERYONE 5 hr FedUp 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr FedUp 1,087
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 8 hr FedUp 8
Creasy Bear and grave digger 14 hr LeLand 17

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages