First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Republican

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Obama is Time Magazine person of the year.This is a joke right.??
this guy

West Plains, MO

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Common village idiot hitler was time mag person of the year to and we all now how that turned out. Obama is a joke
Rod Serling

Ozark, MO

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Republican wrote:
Obama is Time Magazine person of the year.This is a joke right.??
This is Rod Serling and you have just entered into the Twilight Zone. No...not the one with the sparkly vampires.
passthebong

Ava, MO

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Rod Serling wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Rod Serling and you have just entered into the Twilight Zone. No...not the one with the sparkly vampires.
TIME magazine said it's remarkable he's worth being Person of the Year, because he's the guy that ended up being able, the first politician to get votes from people who don't care about anything and who aren't paying attention.
BAMA

Ava, MO

#7 Dec 21, 2012
this guy wrote:
Common village idiot hitler was time mag person of the year to and we all now how that turned out. Obama is a joke
Anyone one with an IQ higher than a thermostat setting knew sooner or later that Obama was going to go after the 2nd Amendment with a push for more gun control. That’s why gun sales are at an all-time high right now. Obama and his clowns absolutely hate the idea that a private individual American, can own a gun for the purpose of self defense.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#8 Dec 21, 2012
I hope they ban all assault weapons and make it much harder to purchase guns anywhere...
dope

Ava, MO

#9 Dec 21, 2012
aur56 wrote:
I hope they ban all assault weapons and make it much harder to purchase guns anywhere...
It's REAL hard to purchase guns in Russia, China, and Cuba... see the pattern dummy?
Rod Serling

Ozark, MO

#10 Dec 21, 2012
dope wrote:
<quoted text>It's REAL hard to purchase guns in Russia, China, and Cuba... see the pattern dummy?
I find it useless and a waste of time to try to help liberals see the light. Since they can't tell the difference between good and evil, right and wrong, and logical and illogical...they are beyond hope. They merely exist to annoy the rest of us.
infidel

Ava, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why the blue counties (Obama voters) have the highest crime rates?
Kafir has come to be regarded as offensive, thus some Muslim scholars encourage its use, due to the Quran's command to use harsh words. Blue states follow their leader, destroy and defeat the Christain, Jews, and all non-beleivers.
Rob In Drury

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Big Bad John wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why the blue counties (Obama voters) have the highest crime rates?
The crooks know it is better to rob unarmed people, this way they do not get hurt when they beat and rob the liberals. After all liberals hate guns and they sure as hell do not know the difference between a full auto and an auto.

Yea liberals.
nodaddy

Ozark, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Rob In Drury wrote:
<quoted text>
The crooks know it is better to rob unarmed people, this way they do not get hurt when they beat and rob the liberals. After all liberals hate guns and they sure as hell do not know the difference between a full auto and an auto.
Yea liberals.
The numbers of single mothers out there is growing – and growing fast. These are Democrat voters. These are women who just don’t need a man in their life because they know that – the government – is there to fill the void. Drink. Party. Have sex. Get pregnant. Have babies. The government will be the daddy.
clue

Ozark, MO

#15 Dec 28, 2012
aur56 wrote:
Some weapons are designated as “assault weapons” simply because they look like they should be carried by a soldier, even though they are less powerful than your average hunting rifle."

The media keeps reporting the AR-15 as a "high powered rifle". The reality is that the AR-15 fires a .223/5.56 round that is woefully anemic compared to typical deer hunting rounds. In fact, many hunters consider it unethical to hunt with .223, even though it is permitted by law.
revenge

Ozark, MO

#16 Jan 3, 2013
nodaddy wrote:
<quoted text> The numbers of single mothers out there is growing – and growing fast. These are Democrat voters. These are women who just don’t need a man in their life because they know that – the government – is there to fill the void. Drink. Party. Have sex. Get pregnant. Have babies. The government will be the daddy.
President Obama has a psychotic obsession for raising taxes on the rich. He wants these taxes raised because of a deeply felt animosity, bordering on hatred, for those who have become wealthy living and participating in the American Dream, not to pay the national debt down.
Rod Serling

Kissee Mills, MO

#17 Jan 3, 2013
revenge wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has a psychotic obsession for raising taxes on the rich. He wants these taxes raised because of a deeply felt animosity, bordering on hatred, for those who have become wealthy living and participating in the American Dream, not to pay the national debt down.
He's nothing short of a traitor and should be tried as such. Anyone who voted for this slime ball a second time should be kicked squarely in the teeth and shipped out of the country ASAP.
hammers

Ozark, MO

#18 Jan 4, 2013
aur56 wrote:
According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.

This is an interesting fact, particularly amid Obama's feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.
Rod Serling

Ozark, MO

#19 Jan 5, 2013
hammers wrote:
<quoted text>According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.
This is an interesting fact, particularly amid Obama's feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.
I wonder how many McDonald's Big Macs have killed people over the years? Perhaps they should be banned too. See...the true issue here is not "what" kills people, it's "who" kills people. We have a people problem in this world. People are desensitized to violence and there is a mass depression going on. People are generally not happy with their lives and do not have strong feelings of love and respect for their fellow humans. They want to blame "everyone" for their own misfortune. If they want to take the rest of us out with them, they will find a way. We can ban all material objects in the world that have ever killed anyone, but that will not solve the underlying problem that we are facing. The changes needed to stop mass killings will have to come from "within" the human race. We have to find ways to become a nonviolent species and the only way that will ever begin to happen is for us to truly get involved with those around us. We need to turn off the t.v.'s, computers, and video games and start to take an interest in those around us. We need to become a caring society again. It will not happen overnight.
PARTofTHEbigPLAN

Ozark, MO

#20 Jan 10, 2013
hammers wrote:
<quoted text>According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.
This nonsense of Obama's czars meeting with all these gun rights and anti-gun folks is just smokescreen. These commies have had a plan in the desk drawer just waiting for another psysco to shoot up a school, shopping mall and theater and will proceed to drop it on us to remove guns and eliminate the 2nd amendment. Don't be fooled by their so call intentions to make us safe, it's only a diversion.
truth

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Worst president of all time!!
getAclue

Ozark, MO

#22 Jan 10, 2013
aur56 wrote:
Think about how comfortable you would be, knowing that only the government and those working for it, would be able to carry a firearm … a firearm that is NOT there for your protection, but for theirs.

Owning a firearm is about as individualist an act as you can imagine – the act of protecting your life, liberty or property – and liberals can’t stand that.
Norton

Hollister, MO

#23 Jan 10, 2013
truth wrote:
Worst president of all time!!
digger, john, sinner, muggs, whatever....shut it before I sleep with your wife again (she's a pillow hog)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodbye Internet, Hello ObamaNet 59 min Obviously 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 100,351
Barack HUSSEIN Obama 1 hr grave digger 29
We Must Give Voice To The Plight of Muslims In ... 10 hr Muslims Do Not Va... 1
Last local Pearl Harbor survivor laid to rest 14 hr Police State 1
Information on Elizabeth 18 hr Curious 417 1
Can you rap? 21 hr grave digger 4
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]