Bruner, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I will never go back to vision xpress. I should have learned my lesson when they messed my prescription up and acted like it was my fault. Now they refuse to see my son even after I provided a second set of paperwork when they didn t trust the first set of paperwork. They out right called me a liar telling me my son did not have the insurance I had paperwork on. When I was on the phone waiting to talk to someone to clear things up (with a number provided by their office to call), the lady walked up and handed me a piece of paper with other optomitrists listed and their phone numbers. I asked her if she was trying to get rid of me. She gave me a blank stare, turned around, and walked off. This was within 10 minutes of taking my son in there for the first time. Now they have the proof they need, and they are still refusing to see my son. They were holding up pieces of paper in front of their faces, whispering about us. Very unprofessional. I was intentionally extremely calm with them the whole time, and they still refused my son service. My mother has also had issues with them and refuses to go back. They messed up her prescription in her glasses and refused to fix them. She had to go to walmart and get a second vision test and pay for a second set of glasses. I highly recommend that you do not give Vision Xpress your services.
beeper

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

It is a great place to go. Dr. Rose knows what he is doing and you get your glasses in just two hours. I have used them for years.
physco

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

remember that movie??? or the adams family...i dont know its kinda creepy...the son dr should loosen a couple of buttons and calm down...and then the mother the receptionist kinda acts as though you are be a nonexistence when asking a question...at first i thought that maybe she didnt hear me when i asked but the after i repeated it louder a second time and she didnt respond i realized that she was just ignoring me...and then they posted they needed someone with short nails and drama free??? just kinda odd
Happy Customer

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

I have used Vision Express for years. They have never did me wrong, always been courteous, and inexpensive. The selection of frames is good in my opinion. And the eye doctors are very professional. Just because people have had either bad experiences or good experiences doesn't mean that YOU shouldn't find out for yourself. No matter what there are always going to be satisfied and unsatisfied customers for every business.
Jason Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Vision Express is great. Dr. Todd Rose is a great guy and gives a great eye exam. Also, I have genetically terrible vision and cannot handle the weighted contacts that my eyes require. I do not know if Todd suffers this problem, but he,too, wears glasses. Thus, I found Todd quite helpful to a person like me who is stuck with glasses. Potential customers in the same boat might put this in his/her memory box when needing an eye exam with the intent to buy glasses, just tell Todd your situation. I know Todd personally and he has a personality of someone who takes his job serious so I feel confident that he is also very good for those who wear or desire to try contacts. This is a great family business and I have recommended many to check it out for eyecare-thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly service. A ten out of ten. They also carry a wide variety of frames that are reasonably priced. Anyone looking for frames made by a very expensive company will need to order regardless of where you go to get your eye's examined. Thus, lens express is not lacking in affordable good frames and carries a selection comparable to any other eye clinic I have used.
Jason Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Correction on my post as I referred to vision express as lens express. I meant to say that vision express has frames in stock and similar in quantity as any other place that I have had an eye exam performed. Sorry for the mistake as I know there is a company called lens express but I meant to say Todd's place of business-Vision Express. Apologies, Jason.
New

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

does anyone like vision xpress is it okay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shane Brashear 2 hr True 18
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,993
Omc 6 hr idk 32
Anyone know Ryan Betterley? 14 hr pffffft 2
Who threw the kittens on 160 hwy ? 16 hr Ruth 20
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) 21 hr HAPPY 40
Recipes and Coupons (May '13) Wed Sara 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000