Ava, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Is Vision Express a good or bad place to get eyeglass's
cueball

Hartville, MO

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Lookingfor wrote:
that must have been where i went to get these damn glass's cauze i can't read what your writing.
Blasphemer

West Plains, MO

#3 Jan 8, 2010
They're fine but I would go check out their frame selection before I made an appt. Somethimes the selection is pretty good, sometimes not so much.
Lookingfor

Ava, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2010
what about the eye exam are they good at doing them?
cuddlebear

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2010
Good place
Blasphemer

West Plains, MO

#7 Jan 9, 2010
the exam was fine but sometimes their selection of frames is kinda limited.

Barnesville, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2010
Blasphemer wrote:
the exam was fine but sometimes their selection of frames is kinda limited.
Soooooooooo, what do you think about their frame selections?
ivana humpalot

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2010
i was wondering about the frame selection

Barnesville, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2010
i hear its pretty limited
Darcee

Hardy, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2011
I think the place is great. Ive been going there for the past 5yrs and they have always been very good. the thing about the frames (and why vision express is so cheap) is because they get factory overstock frames. you will never go back and see the same selection.
question

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 30, 2011
Where is Vision Express at please?
Darcee

Hardy, AR

#13 Jan 31, 2011
its right next to chen's garden in west plains. address is 1713 Gibson St
West Plains, MO 65775
question

Ozark, MO

#14 Jan 31, 2011
Thanks.
Problem is frames are not the expensive part, the lenses are. But I will probably give them a chance next time.
HarryPotterFan04 23

Ozark, MO

#15 Jul 5, 2011
Lookingfor wrote:
Vision Express is a bad place to get glasses because the two times I went there to get glasses the glasses broke and I was not ever rough on them.
jones

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2011
The people who work there are idiots!
Be informed

Lawson, MO

#18 Dec 8, 2011
Dr. Rose is excellent. I have very bad vision, and used to travel to see an opthalmologist in St. Louis. Dr. Rose did a much better exam. And so reasonable in price!

“USS Bainbridge CGN-25”

Since: Jun 11

San Diego Pier 5

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Vision express is a good place for eye exams. The people who work there were glad to help me and my family get what we needed.
However just because you had an exam there, does not obligate you to buy either lenses or frames from their store. As long as you have your current lens prescription and proper frame measurements, you can also shop online, probably get two pairs of glasses for about what you would pay retail for one. But do your research and make sure you are choosing wisely. If you're buying for children, I recommend buying a 2nd pair of frames as a back-up. Kids are always breaking their glasses.
Timaaay

West Plains, MO

#20 Dec 8, 2011
I was not happy with my lenses. I still have problems with them. I can see o.k. straight ahead, but because of the cut, my vision from the side is blurry (distorted). They did not feel like they made a mistake and would not correct the problem. I doubt I get my future glasses there. I liked Dr. Anne Ream better, but her prices were too high.
hmmm

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2011
I use Dr Ream. It is initially a little more expensive to go there and they don't have as large selection of frames as alot of other places. The ladies there are awesome at helping you pick out frames. My son has very bad vision and requires a thicker lense. Because of this I have to be very careful buying frames because some of the frames can affect the way the lense works. I learned that lesson the hard way by going to other cheaper stores. His vision, with glasses, increased dramatically after I took him to Dr Ream. I didn't even have to pay for one set of very expensive lenses. They had been stepped on in the summer with no damage done but then started to crackle once winter came. I told them exactly what happened and they replaced the lenses for free because I had them less than a year. Honestly, I feel like I should have paid for the lenses and fully expected to. Dr Ream's office will also fix/adjust your glasses for free if you bought them from their office. That is priceless if you have kids. If you buy your contacts from them you also get free contact lense solution anytime you need it.

Rogersville, MO

#22 Jul 26, 2012
I do not recommend this place to anyone. My family members have had multiple problems with bad eye exams there, and we will not go back. Its not worth the money you save if they do no work. The ladies in the office are unprofessional and impatient also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,681
What do you think Santa will bring tim the Libe... 57 min The Real Jerry Se... 1
What happened at Walmart Friday night? 2 hr grave digger 11
What do you think 2 hr grave digger 3
Workplace romance 5 hr JJa 42
Ebola Scare 8 hr Need to be prepared 10
Need job? 11 hr Blue in a red state 6
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains