Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Well, well, well. It seems as if it has finally come to light that she never had any talent to start with. She's been way over produced and spotlighted for too long. Of course there are a lot of people worldwide that find skankiness and shallowness as perfectly normal and entertaining. If they do then they've found their idol in this one.
Underpants

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Considering her dad & mom, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
TV sucks and MTV is one of the primary reasons.
Dufus

Buffalo, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

MTV is a cultural travesty. Young minds' perception of musical talent is tainted by all the wannabes and cannots. Such a shame.
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Dufus wrote:
MTV is a cultural travesty. Young minds' perception of musical talent is tainted by all the wannabes and cannots. Such a shame.
yep,,,thanks michael jackson,,,the drug user junkie who killed himself with these drugs,,,who started mtv,,,the little black kid who grew up to be a white guy who was a junkie,,,what a role model for those generations,,,the same with whitney houston,,,died naked in a bath tub from an overdose of drugs,,,both role models and junkies and dead from being junkies,,,the problem with this miley is,,,way to much money at a young age,,,and being raised spoiled,,,but oh well,,,to whence you came you return,,,and when you return,,,you got some explaining to do,,,ha haa haaa
Gentle Ben

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yep,,,thanks michael jackson,,,the drug user junkie who killed himself with these drugs,,,who started mtv,,,the little black kid who grew up to be a white guy who was a junkie,,,what a role model for those generations,,,the same with whitney houston,,,died naked in a bath tub from an overdose of drugs,,,both role models and junkies and dead from being junkies,,,the problem with this miley is,,,way to much money at a young age,,,and being raised spoiled,,,but oh well,,,to whence you came you return,,,and when you return,,,you got some explaining to do,,,ha haa haaa
I agree. Whitney Houston should have been fully dressed in that bathtub at the time of her death. What a skank she was!
imo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Miley needs help and her ass kicked!
hmmm

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yep,,,thanks michael jackson,,,the drug user junkie who killed himself with these drugs,,,who started mtv,,,the little black kid who grew up to be a white guy who was a junkie,,,what a role model for those generations,,,the same with whitney houston,,,died naked in a bath tub from an overdose of drugs,,,both role models and junkies and dead from being junkies,,,the problem with this miley is,,,way to much money at a young age,,,and being raised spoiled,,,but oh well,,,to whence you came you return,,,and when you return,,,you got some explaining to do,,,ha haa haaa
Yeah, and you like to defend a certain someone on here when her drug abuse is brought up on Topix eventhough it has been proven she is a junkie ... so do you only frown upon wealthy drug users?
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you like to defend a certain someone on here when her drug abuse is brought up on Topix eventhough it has been proven she is a junkie ... so do you only frown upon wealthy drug users?
dont frown on anyone,,,but when mikey jackson and the whitney houstons of this world are role models and are junkies,,,a whole diffrent story then someone round here addicted to drugs,,,and by the way,,,will defend anyone with an addiction when they are being picked on or bullied or slandered about,,,even you,,,if need be,,,cuz thats the way the grave digger rolls,,,baby,,,and think role models who are known junkies shouldnt be role models or made out to be just cuz their on tv or the radio,,,and the 2 mentioned were and thats a shame,,,
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

What did my lie do?
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Gentle Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Whitney Houston should have been fully dressed in that bathtub at the time of her death. What a skank she was!
that was disrespectful,disgusting,rude, uncalled for, and so ungodly!!! How dare you speak that way of a deceased person!
Juan Valdez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Who's Miley Cyrus?
Gary

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

imo wrote:
Miley needs help and her ass kicked!
Her ass is better lookin then her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,009
How can you let a man come before you girls Mrs... 1 hr grade school argument 11
Local shooting 3 hr bube 3
Democrats 10 hr Hell yah 4
i need help 10 hr Hell yah 6
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 12 hr Owner from 2009 to 2013 71
Missouri Teacher Speaks Out Against Common Core! 13 hr Lordy Lordy Lordy 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••