Huh

Rogersville, MO

#1 Feb 19, 2013
tfdd or aeiou??? Got a life???? Guess not! If you got nothing to say .... don't!
tfdd

Brighton, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Huh wrote:
tfdd or aeiou??? Got a life???? Guess not! If you got nothing to say .... don't!
That's what she said
Huh

Rogersville, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2013
So sad.
tfdd

Brighton, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2013
That's what she said ...
lol

Ozark, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2013
tfdd is just trying to bury a thread.... and I bet we can all guess which one.
tfdd

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I'm trying to bury topix
tfdd

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
tfdd is just trying to bury a thread.... and I bet we can all guess which one.
Lol
strung attachment

Kansas City, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2013
a junky
tfdd

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2013
strung attachment wrote:
a junky
That's what she said
tfdd

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2013
I'm to sexy fer my shirt
well

West Plains, MO

#12 Mar 29, 2013
You were a huge mistake. You need to stay where you are
tfdd

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2013
well wrote:
You were a huge mistake. You need to stay where you are
So u want me to stay at looney bin ???
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#14 Mar 30, 2013
tfdd wrote:
I'm trying to bury topix
why?,,,then who would be your only freind,,,ha haa haaa,,,its not topix thats the problem,,,its the people who are control freaks and cant control nothing or anyone,,,ha haa haaa,,,
tfdd

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>why?,,,then who would be your only freind,,,ha haa haaa,,,its not topix thats the problem,,,its the people who are control freaks and cant control nothing or anyone,,,ha haa haaa,,,
This is the only website I know of where u talk Crap n never get punched . Is stupid
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#16 Mar 30, 2013
tfdd wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only website I know of where u talk Crap n never get punched . Is stupid
agree,,,on this towns topix site 1 of every 3 threads are trashing someone,,,this is a reality check for the reality of what this town is like,,,what is said on this topix is said by everyone in this town,,,but some go to church to make themselves feel what they say an do isnt wrong,,,some are just atheist,,,some are just drunks or kids with drunk parents,,,some just jealous ex boyfreinds or girlfreinds,,,some just highschool kids,,,some just mean people cuz they were raised that way,,,some are on medications,,,,but some are good honest people,,,good honest christians trying to help folk or guide them with good advise,,,and then we have the grave digger who by the way has alot of copycats,,,but the grave digger is either loved,,hated,,,seeked out to be murdered,,,but always tells the truth and the truth hurts alot of people,,,so to change this topix,,,you will have to change the people,,,and that will take generations,,,ha haa haaa,,,
tfdd

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>agree,,,on this towns topix site 1 of every 3 threads are trashing someone,,,this is a reality check for the reality of what this town is like,,,what is said on this topix is said by everyone in this town,,,but some go to church to make themselves feel what they say an do isnt wrong,,,some are just atheist,,,some are just drunks or kids with drunk parents,,,some just jealous ex boyfreinds or girlfreinds,,,some just highschool kids,,,some just mean people cuz they were raised that way,,,some are on medications,,,,but some are good honest people,,,good honest christians trying to help folk or guide them with good advise,,,and th. en we have the grave digger who by the way has alot of copycats,,,but the grave digger is either loved,,hated,,,seeked out to be murdered,,,but always tells the truth and the truth hurts alot of people,,,so to change this topix,,,you will have to change the people,,,and that will take generations,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Dude I'm not lonely enough to read I have a real life. I read books
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#18 Mar 30, 2013
tfdd wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I'm not lonely enough to read I have a real life. I read books
your not lonely enough to read but read books?,,,what books?,,,how often?,,,what book you reading now?,,,what chapter you on?,,,why you almost lonely?,,,read the back cover and skip the middle and save some time for yourself to self improve so you wont be almost lonely,,,ha haa haaa,,,here is some grave digger advise cuz the grave digger like ya,,,these are things the grave digger does when feeling lonely,,,

catch and re-locate ground moles/hogs from your property to your neighbors

right before it rains,,,go into your yard dressed like an indian and do a rain dance,,,then when it starts to rain,,,yell out to your neighbors,,,wow,,this shit really does work

dress up like a creepy clown and walk around your yard at sunset

kidnap neighbors pets when their pets are running loose and leave a ransom note,,,and peek out the window when the police are taking the report,,,the note should say,,,got your---pets name here--- you got 30 days to move or your pet will be auctioned off on the internet to the 'lowest' bidder

ha haa haaa,,,
tfdd

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your not lonely enough to read but read books?,,,what books?,,,how often?,,,what book you reading now?,,,what chapter you on?,,,why you almost lonely?,,,read the back cover and skip the middle and save some time for yourself to self improve so you wont be almost lonely,,,ha haa haaa,,,here is some grave digger advise cuz the grave digger like ya,,,these are things the grave digger does when feeling lonely,,,
catch and re-locate ground moles/hogs from your property to your neighbors
right before it rains,,,go into your yard dressed like an indian and do a rain dance,,,then when it starts to rain,,,yell out to your neighbors,,,wow,,this shit really does work
dress up like a creepy clown and walk around your yard at sunset
kidnap neighbors pets when their pets are running loose and leave a ransom note,,,and peek out the window when the police are taking the report,,,the note should say,,,got your---pets name here--- you got 30 days to move or your pet will be auctioned off on the internet to the 'lowest' bidder
ha haa haaa,,,
On topix I don't waste my time reading long posts Der. I read healthy books I'm only on her to hate on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Trump Art of the ... 110,066
How to answer a topix libtard 3 hr Right wing Luanatics 4
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 3 hr Right wing Luanatics 175
Consumers 3 hr Wondering 2
whats the deal (Jul '10) 4 hr grave digger 9
Reno Pelc (Jun '08) 4 hr Mnox 57
any1 know Diane Norris? (Oct '15) 7 hr elf 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages