Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2013
What's you Definition of true love ?
Kienna Eros

West Plains, MO

#2 Jan 9, 2013
All love is true. Love can't be faked. You can love people. You can love your family. Your children. Your job. Animals. Your significant other, then 3 years down the road, after a break up, love someone new. Love has endless possibilities.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Kienna Eros wrote:
All love is true. Love can't be faked. You can love people. You can love your family. Your children. Your job. Animals. Your significant other, then 3 years down the road, after a break up, love someone new. Love has endless possibilities.
:)
NObluBALLS

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Wisegurl69 wrote:
What's you Definition of true love ?
True love is waking up in the middle of the night, slap your girl on the azz, and then go home to your wife!
Andrew

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2013
True love is the definition of obsession.
usux

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
true love ... Still waiting for them to acknowledge I'm alive , otherwise , both are equally n love ,and know its the real thing . It Sux to be me !

Location hidden

#8 Feb 3, 2013
NObluBALLS wrote:
<quoted text>True love is waking up in the middle of the night, slap your girl on the azz, and then go home to your wife!
Lol

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Does not exits
hummm

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
It does exsist, just not in your world, see ,drugs ... Leaves you gay. When you use to long .true love dont exsist there. Look at yourself hum , your gay & serching for love in every chick you see.
TELLY

Ozark, MO

#11 Feb 6, 2013
true love is, no matter what you do you think first of how its goin to affect that person, you do everything you do with them in mind and heart, you nvr do or even think of doing anything to hurt them, to hurt them means to hurt yourself, makeing them smile is more important than ever making yourself happy!!! you feel as if you wouldnt survive emotionaly with out them in your life!!! wether its your child or your spouse!
telly

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
U shud tel him how u feel.
TELLY

Lusk, WY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
who posted that??? bc if your talkin to me,,, im married to him! lol
Hellbender

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2013
TELLY wrote:
true love is, no matter what you do you think first of how its goin to affect that person, you do everything you do with them in mind and heart, you nvr do or even think of doing anything to hurt them, to hurt them means to hurt yourself, makeing them smile is more important than ever making yourself happy!!! you feel as if you wouldnt survive emotionaly with out them in your life!!! wether its your child or your spouse!
well said Telly
Love

Belton, MO

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Is grand.
wow

Hollister, MO

#17 Feb 25, 2013
love is grand
lostnlove

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2013
True love is in the eye of the beholder. It can be achieved with respect,trust ,want too & presiverance* but i believe that things have changed for the worst these days . As in nobody can eat just one. Theres only one true love , & u haft to give up all that other stuff go & be what you know in your heart to be good & just. We all have our place here & we all deserve it . Dont think im going to find it ,but so far somewhere in be tween. & only a few regrets.
justme

Ozark, MO

#20 Mar 3, 2013
My husband is my true love, and it's real!
hmm

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2013
no such thing

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2013
hmm wrote:
no such thing
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches are a joke? 10 min grave digger 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 32 min grave digger 104,851
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 46 min this one 3
nathan hicks is a thief 3 hr tim65775 1
Thieves: stolen motorcycles & atv 3 hr wpdude82 5
In need of a good lawyer to sue police department! 6 hr grave digger 6
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 6 hr grave digger 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages