Bank of America - Arvest ...

Bank of America - Arvest Switching Banks

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Amadeo Giannini Walton

Montréal, Canada

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Will you be leaving Bank of America - Arvest?
Where will you go?
What local banks are best?
grave digger

Branson, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Amadeo Giannini Walton wrote:
Where will you go?
whats wrong with arvest bank?,,,they baught a few bank of america outlets and are giving 90 days for everyone to make the switch,,,thats easy and plenty of time to change your direct deposits,,,direct payments,,,they,,,arvest has alot more charges or fees then bank of america but so do all the other banks,,,
Asking

Mountain View, MO

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Amadeo Giannini Walton wrote:
Where will you go?
I'll be leaving. I heard they sell your personal information, which kind of freaks me out. I've heard landmark is a great bank. But I'm probably switching to west plains bank and trust, b/c my immediate family has banked with them for years and has only good things to say about them.
belle

Branson, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be leaving. I heard they sell your personal information, which kind of freaks me out. I've heard landmark is a great bank. But I'm probably switching to west plains bank and trust, b/c my immediate family has banked with them for years and has only good things to say about them.
Landmark and West Plains Bank are the best.
just me

Forsyth, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I've used WP Bank for 15+ years. The employees are very nice, at every location. They also seem to mind their own business. I have a personal checking account, 2 business accounts, 2 savings accounts, and have had a couple loans from them. There has never been a mistake made eventhough my transactions always include dealing with multiple accounts.

I've used Landmark Bank and Bank of America before. I really didn't like BOA policies and fees. Landmark Bank was ok but they did mess up my accounts a few times and they have one employee who has a big mouth about other people's finances.

For auto loans I use US Bank or Commerce Bank. You can get a loan over the phone or online from them pretty easily. If you have good credit their rates are far better than any of the local banks.
Anonymous

Kansas City, KS

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Look at Cyprus. Bitcoin may be future of banking. The wealthy want to return to a medieval surf system. Get out while u can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Lala 11
Kim Jones 1987 (Nov '13) 2 hr Why 4
Charles - Car Mart (Apr '16) 2 hr Fear the Reaper 61
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,014
In your opinion.... 10 hr Curious 1
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 11 hr Justice 1
Single mother's 11 hr grave digger 15

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages