First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pydades

Kansas City, MO

#46 Apr 8, 2013
dee dee wrote:
your writings worry me. I heard it through the grapevine my daughter is seiing him. my daughter is bi polar and is an easy target.
Well you have reason to Worry Tennis a Professional Grifter ..He will destroy her and leave her with nothing and show No Remorse..... Correct me if I am Wrong ....Anybody? Disagree with me? I thought not ....
If you have knowledge of his wrong doing .... please report it to his Probation officer... Easy enough to find. just do an Offender search on the Missouri Department of Corrections web site
Pydades

Kansas City, MO

#47 Apr 8, 2013
Pydades wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you have reason to Worry Tennis a Professional Grifter .
I mean't Reno is a Professional Grifter ..... Auto Correct put the word Tennis in the original Post
Pydades

Kansas City, MO

#48 Apr 8, 2013
dee dee wrote:
your writings worry me. I heard it through the grapevine my daughter is seiing him. my daughter is bi polar and is an easy target.
Is this in STL OR ATL ?
A Survivor

Kansas City, MO

#49 Apr 8, 2013
Pydades wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this in STL OR ATL ?
Wow... is he all the way in ATL now? He's on probation in MO for fraud. PLEASE make sure your daughter runs as far away as quickly as possible.
A Survivor

Kansas City, MO

#50 Apr 8, 2013
dee dee wrote:
Dee Dee: he looks for easy targets and he will destroy your daughter... you MUST get her away from him. He almost killed me.(
Woodcarver

Kansas City, MO

#51 Apr 28, 2013
Reno promised to give me a job as a Ranch manager....I am so glad that I didn't leave my fledgling business and girlfriend for his bag of empty promises. Thank you Jesus .
Prison Brews

Kansas City, MO

#52 May 5, 2013
Inspite of his New found wealth, Reno just can't stay out of trouble...He moved to Hazelwood, MO and near there in Pine Lawn was arrested on two Drug charges and a unlawful weapons charge..He Bonded out with $25k Cash and made his way to Jefferson City, MO where he was arrested on 2 Forgery counts from 2008 as Probation Violations...he Bonded out with a $5000. Cash Bond and a $5000 Surety Bond....Even having settled a lawsuit for a lot of money has done nothing to stop his criminal behavior .... You can find this info on Case.net.com under Reno Pelc....
Texas Tea

Kansas City, MO

#53 May 5, 2013
This makes me uncomfortable as he is constantly trying to sweet talk me into Investing money with him.
Watch Dawg

Kansas City, MO

#54 May 28, 2013
Reno has violated his probation on his Forgery counts and is currently going to court in Clayton MO for two Drug Charges and One Weapons Charge July 25th...he is out walking the streets on a total of $35,000 CASH Bond and a $5000.00 SURETY Bond....How can this repeat offender stay out on the streets amongst decentcitizens is beyond me...Does he know someone? Or is he helping the authorities? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.......
Sugar Pie

Kansas City, MO

#55 May 28, 2013
How did he get that kind of money? Does he have a job?
A Survivor

Kansas City, MO

#56 May 29, 2013
Texas Tea wrote:
This makes me uncomfortable as he is constantly trying to sweet talk me into Investing money with him.
Texas Tea, if you haven't already figured it out, NEVER give RWP money. And HIDE all cash, credit and debit cards, purses, etc. in his presence.
Another Victim

Jefferson City, MO

#57 Sep 17, 2013
It appears that his probation was revoked.... See: https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOff...
Shaueice Richardson

Kansas City, MO

#58 Mar 10, 2015
Jeffgirl wrote:
Did I mention pathetic, as well? Yeah, Reno, you are pathetic, no matter how many aliases you assume in an attempt to "start anew" after such a fucked up, ridiculous, stupid criminal life...and you are not gifted at being a criminal, so give it up. You can't get your shit together enough to come up with a feasible story to make yourself the least bit credible. It is a shame you wasted your life like this. Take your skewed version of the Muslim faith and your better than thou crackhead chauvinistic mentality and shove it up your ass. I feel so sorry for your children, having such a sorry, sorry excuse for a man as a father.
Whoever write something about some kids is the pathetic one. Whatever beef you have dont Mention kids
Zak

Union, MO

#59 Jul 24, 2017
Pydades wrote:
And let's not even bring up Joselyn H....the poor young woman who you told your name was Carlos Johnson while you carried on an affair with her while in the same town you were living with your West Plains class mate and mother of your youngest child..The same woman who stood up to you in open court and testified against you...You tell so many lies you don't even know the truth...I must say in your defense ..you can be quite convencing..however your stories do unravel and you are exposed for the Nasty vile creature that you truely are.... Don't think for one moment that I will ever allow the full order of protection I carry against you to ever expire...Not since you told me in great detail of the violence you perpetrated against others.....Have a Nice Day.
I was born in '84, when was this youngest born?
Zak

Union, MO

#60 Jul 24, 2017
Pydades wrote:
And let's not even bring up Joselyn H....the poor young woman who you told your name was Carlos Johnson while you carried on an affair with her while in the same town you were living with your West Plains class mate and mother of your youngest child..The same woman who stood up to you in open court and testified against you...You tell so many lies you don't even know the truth...I must say in your defense ..you can be quite convencing..however your stories do unravel and you are exposed for the Nasty vile creature that you truely are.... Don't think for one moment that I will ever allow the full order of protection I carry against you to ever expire...Not since you told me in great detail of the violence you perpetrated against others.....Have a Nice Day.
Cuz I'm one of his kids. Never met the guy. All I know of him is what I've read here. Not painting a pretty picture, kinda glad I missed out. Lol
Mnox

Prairie Village, KS

#61 Jul 24, 2017
His youngest child is approx 11-13 years old.
Mnox

Prairie Village, KS

#62 Jul 24, 2017
Zak wrote:
<quoted text>

I was born in '84, when was this youngest born?
His youngest is approx 11-13 years old.
elf

West Plains, MO

#63 Jul 25, 2017
grave digger???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excellent Shot 2 hr Ramsey Bolton 3
Ramsey Bolton 3 hr Moon Raker 30
Boycott NFL for Thanksgiving 3 hr Adonia Burgess 6
Man With Massive Head 3 hr Adonia Burgess 1
The Nation Waits 3 hr TrumpOfDoom 19
worst restaurant in west plains 3 hr Moon Raker 31
"Collusion" BWAHAHA! 4 hr Traitortrump 197

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance