pydades

Prairie Village, KS

#23 Oct 31, 2012
pdades wrote:
i would like to inform everyone that i have been lieing on reno i told secrets and made horrible lies up about him. im mad that h left me and his life goes on without me. im wrong for telling the world false information. im so very sorry to everyone especially u reno

RENO..You are the one living a lie...I want mu Springfield XD Tactical 40 Cal Semi Auto Hand Gun back that you stole from me...YOU FELON....My Heirlom bracelet and Platnum diamond ring that You PAWN SEPERATELY and defaulted on. YES I KNOW ABOUT THAT SCAM YOU PULLED ON ME YOU THIEF!
DR.Acfuff and the University hospital know you sold your pain pills Merinol. And Dr. Caywood knows about your selling your Ciallis.
Once again you raise your pathetic head of DECEPTION with your WEAK attempt to DISCREDIT me... ME who has PASSED 3 MMPI's in the Past 3 years all of which stated that I was 100% Truthful. For those who do not know the Minnisota Multi Phasic Personality Inventory is the TEST given to people to gain TOP SECRET CLEARANCE in Top Government Jobs... RENO cannot pass one because he is a diagnoised Sociopath... Look at his CRIMINAL RECORD then look at mine....It speaks volumes..And he has come to this forum pretending to be someone else befoe...Remember (YUP)? That was Reno. And notice how he misspelled my Screen name for the parhetic appology...that was all him not me...Contact Julie Meyer and she can validate everything I write....Reno..You may have settled a FRADULENT LAWSUIT through deception and lies...but you will blow through your money within the year and Kharma will finally catch up with you....Public records are out there for everyone to see...You take such an awful Mugshot for being such a Handsome Youth with so much promise...I pity you for you chose the path of crime and you have NO REMORSE FOR THOSE WHOSE LIVES YOU DESTROY IN YOUR PATH....MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
pydades

Prairie Village, KS

#24 Oct 31, 2012
And RENO coming on this forum and pretending to my is quite possibly a violation of the FULL ORDER OF PROTECTION I have against you to Include STALKING..IP addresses are easybto follow and look up...better be clenching up Big Boy..Thors Hammer is about to fall. You are not as clever as you Pretend to be. Quit STALKING ME IMMEDIATELY!
pydades

United States

#25 Oct 31, 2012
me pydads has alot to say im so very so very sorry that i lied on 0reno i went on hear say and all of it was lies i do apolgize and i mean this from the bottom of my heart
pydades

Kansas City, MO

#26 Oct 31, 2012
I dont know how he Reno gonon using my screen name but it is Identity Theft....I will be taking it up with the Procecuting Attorney in the AM. Identity Theft is no Laughing matter Reno Wade Pelc. I will Never Appologize for telling the TRUTH....
Your pathetic attempts to discredit me will back fire on you.
Once again..I am telling the Truth and will Never Appologize for doing so.
Thank you for your Consideration....
Pydades

Kansas City, MO

#27 Dec 27, 2012
The Hits keep coming.... Just got a Collection Notice today...I had helped Reno get his Cable turned on when he was living at 10 Jackson apt 207 in JC MO Low income Disabled Housing. He would get pay perview....I never lived there..I own my own home...He ran up the bill and defaulted...Even though he settled his lawsuit and could have paid the bill he didn't... His own people are saying he is in or has been in Detroit ..He isn't supposed to leave Jefferson City he is on Probation for Forgery.
Have a Happy New Year! Hope you all enjoy the update.
Jeffgirl

Jefferson City, MO

#28 Jan 8, 2013
everything Pydades said is absolutely true. Reno is a piece of shit, and does exactly as this individual implies. I knew him during his time at Lincoln, and yes, he went under an alias...then lost the credits he accrued under his uncle's name because he's an idiot who really assumes he can get away with things like this in a small town. He went through every bit of my savings, and it doesn't surprise me a bit that he's a crackhead. Go figure. The habit gets damned expensive. Everyone stay away from this jackass. He thinks he's smarter than he is, but it's simply not the case. Anyone who continues to get arrested for the same shit over and over again is far from brilliant. If you want to know anything about him, just look him up on CaseNet...it will tell you all you need to know about him....and how much he's "improved" his life since high school. What a douche. Good riddance to his fat, sorry ass.
Jeffgirl

Jefferson City, MO

#29 Jan 8, 2013
Did I mention pathetic, as well? Yeah, Reno, you are pathetic, no matter how many aliases you assume in an attempt to "start anew" after such a fucked up, ridiculous, stupid criminal life....and you are not gifted at being a criminal, so give it up. You can't get your shit together enough to come up with a feasible story to make yourself the least bit credible. It is a shame you wasted your life like this. Take your skewed version of the Muslim faith and your better than thou crackhead chauvinistic mentality and shove it up your ass. I feel so sorry for your children, having such a sorry, sorry excuse for a man as a father.
Pydades

Tulsa, OK

#30 Jan 10, 2013
And let's not even bring up Joselyn H....the poor young woman who you told your name was Carlos Johnson while you carried on an affair with her while in the same town you were living with your West Plains class mate and mother of your youngest child..The same woman who stood up to you in open court and testified against you...You tell so many lies you don't even know the truth...I must say in your defense ..you can be quite convencing..however your stories do unravel and you are exposed for the Nasty vile creature that you truely are.... Don't think for one moment that I will ever allow the full order of protection I carry against you to ever expire...Not since you told me in great detail of the violence you perpetrated against others.....Have a Nice Day.
Janel Pelc

Kansas City, MO

#31 Jan 15, 2013
Yes, EVERYTHING, that has been said about Reno is true! I am his legal wife, unfortunately!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he is a SOCIALPATH!!!!!!!!! I don't wish to go into detail about the miserable life I had with him, but know this, he will NEVER be able to come back to Des Moines, Ia; if he deires to live!! And soon enough I will no longer be Mrs. Reno Wade Pelc!!!!!! Good ridance spawn of satan!!!!!!!!!! If anyone would like to know more, please feel free to contact me!
A Survivor

Jefferson City, MO

#35 Jan 17, 2013
Unfortunately, ALL of the awful information reported here about RWP is TRUE. I am not proud of the fact that I wasted YEARS with this con artist, abuser and sociopath, but I am GRATEFUL he is now out of my life. He nearly killed me and he stole every ounce of my human dignity - not to mention the thousands and thousands of dollars he also stole. I am also grateful to the REAL Pydades (and not the imposter who posted on Oct. 31) for helping me eradicate that horrible person from my life.
A Survivor

Jefferson City, MO

#36 Jan 17, 2013
forum wrote:
who chokes their pregnant girlfriend
A sociopath does.
Pydades

Kansas City, MO

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Okay Ladies....
Lets hear how you all Really Feel.....
Thanks for Sharing with ...The Group....
You are Not Alone...
Thank for coming Out!
Jerry Seinsmeld

Ozark, MO

#38 Jan 17, 2013
What soap opera is this???
Pydades

Prairie Village, KS

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
What soap opera is this???
Someone opened a Can of worms by asking about Reno in the first place...and when people started talking Reno came into the conversation as YUP contradicting the negative remarks and getting Tracy M. to contact him....Yes he has gotten things of great value from Tracy M as well with his schemes...
He not only apparently didn't even Graduate HS as I have been told by a West Plains student...this is only heresy and I personally cannot validate it...However WP people will know if it is True.....He has been on a downward spiral ever since..living as a Grifter and Petty Criminal...He claims to be much more Important and Intelligent than he is and his house of cards is crumbling down....You can read the accounts of just a few of his victums....There are many more than are represented here. He made his Bed and now he is Laying in it. He is gifted an telling fabrications...personally I don't believe he knows how to tell the truth.
All it took was one person asking about him....the floodgates are now open.....
He can't hide who he truely is anymore.....
lady of the night

Kansas City, MO

#40 Mar 6, 2013
He is in Atlanta and goes by red he is very charming at first he claims when they stop printing money is when he will run out he spends about 590 daily on crack and thinks people r after him while deivivf around with a fun in his hand claiming people are following. Him he scared the hell out of me I do not recommended anyone. Being. Around him. Alone he hit wall and locked. Himself in the bathroom looking. For people that he thought just appeared out of nowhere be careful he has a stripper girlfriend on the eastaide and is not wired right scarst week of my life
lady of the night

Kansas City, MO

#41 Mar 6, 2013
Sorry St.Louis and not driving with fun but GUN
Pydades

United States

#42 Mar 7, 2013
lady of the night wrote:
He is in Atlanta and goes by red he is very charming at first he claims when they stop printing money is when he will run out he spends about 590 daily on crack and thinks people r after him while deivivf around with a fun in his hand claiming people are following. Him he scared the hell out of me I do not recommended anyone. Being. Around him. Alone he hit wall and locked. Himself in the bathroom looking. For people that he thought just appeared out of nowhere be careful he has a stripper girlfriend on the eastaide and is not wired right scarst week of my life
That is the EXACT SAME THING he said to me...that he goes by RED and he will Never have to worry about money unless they quit printing it...
Does the weapon/gun he has look like a Glock? The weapon he stole from me looks like a Glock bit is a Springfield XD 40 CAL it has 2 12 round Magazines....I have already reported that he has stolen the weapon from me...
Yes he does hit walls...Locks himself in the bathroom for hours...Paces andnrubs his head and frets with his hands...He is paranoid that the TV...Phone and Computer is watching him....
He is worried that people from Texas and Iowa are out to get him. He should be more worried about all of the women he takes money from...They are getting wise to him and joining forces....
I bet he can feel the fires of Hell licking at his heels and he is running out of places to run....If he is in Atlanta or any place other than Ollivette MO please contact me.....
A Survivor

United States

#43 Mar 7, 2013
This man belongs in prison or in the grave, where he can no longer victimize women, no longer plague society.
A Survivor

United States

#44 Mar 7, 2013
Janel Pelc wrote:
If anyone would like to know more, please feel free to contact me!

Janel: I would like to get in touch with you ... what's the best way to do so?
dee dee

Garden City, MI

#45 Apr 8, 2013
your writings worry me. I heard it through the grapevine my daughter is seiing him. my daughter is bi polar and is an easy target.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
three legal clients 23 min FedUp 40
Ad on here to date Arab women 26 min FedUp 1
Why won't greitens just give tf up 29 min FedUp 6
Trump approval rating hit 51% 32 min Christian Patriot 108
Stormy Daniels 39 min Christian Patriot 130
Voter Fraud in Howell County? 2 hr Let Freedom Ring 25
California needs your money 2 hr Iusedtolivethere 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages