First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Wondering”

Since: Jun 08

Salem, Ar

#1 Jun 14, 2008
Does anyone remember Reno Pelc, he played football for the Zizzers around 81-84. I heard he changed his name to possibly, Redding Pitt.
mentalnote

Greenville, SC

#2 Aug 3, 2008
Wasn't he arrested for auto theft while at college
Intheknow

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Aug 25, 2008
He is in prison for drug sales
Stantheman

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2008
I last saw Reno at my 20th WP Reunion-2003...he married one of my classmates. At the time, I did not recognize Reno, he looked like he was on steroids. It was a total shock when he came up and spoke to me. Reno was very secretive about his occupation. I gathered he was a PI, but was unable to get any further information out of the guy. You are correct that he was using an alias or actually changed his name. I hate to hear that he is in prison...is that information from a reliable source?
rubydoo

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 20, 2008
I remember him in school but havent seen or heard from him in years
yup

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2009
you are all wrong Reno is a psychology student in the city where he lives
just a thought

Columbia, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2009
Still in college? He is my age 40 or 41. I guess its possible tho!
yup

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2009
he went back retired from another career
TAM

AOL

#9 Jan 24, 2009
yup wrote:
Are you in contact with Reno? I would like to reconnect with him.
yup

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2009
contact me at cjjohn764@yahoo.com and I will see if he is interested
Pydades

Holden, MO

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Reno is a Sociopath Diagnosed while in one of his many Prison Stays...Told me out of his own mouth...I have known him since 1980...He did used an assumed name..Carlos Johnson..his dead cousin..to evade the thugs that he swindled in Texas..his words to me...he is currently on Probation in Missouri...Using a false Alias..I cannot sit by and allow him to deceive innocent people anymore...
He is dangerous...Threatened my very Life and that of the former classmate and mother of his Child..She told me she is terrified of him....he is Not the charming Young man I knew as a youth..He did have so much potential...He has me down 16K and has my Property and refuses to return it..i have called his West Plains attorney LH..and asked to gain relief..none was Given....Today I will go to the Local Police...I hope I do not Lose my Life over this as he is a dangerous man with no reguard to anyone other than himself.My words are not Slander..I have Photographic Proof and texts...Mr Pelc even went as far as to use an assumed name to attain a degree..which he lost due to his deception..His words not mine...he took advantage of me during a tie of need....swooped in like a vulture...evil to take advantage of a Life long friend... he is currently trying to sue an apartment complex since he fell and broke his back..he is feigning the severity of his injury..I have Photographic Proof...He dupes his Doctor into giving him Erection enhancers and then he Sells them on the Black market to pay for his Drug habit...Dupes his Doctor Dr Acuff Rusk Rehab Columbia MO into giving him Marinol (Dronabinol) legal THC...which he then Sells and then uses the money to buy more Drugs...he then talked them into giving him a prescription for a catheter so he wouldn't be asked for a urine Sample by his Probation Officer...Due to it being "inconvenient" it is never inconvenient..as i have had a relationship with this man for the past Yr and a half..and his genitals works on demand each and every time...Much better than a man of a much younger age...he is a pathological Liar...Be wary....
This Revelation could have been avoided if Mr. Pelc would have Returned a Particular item that is my personal and Registered Legal Property....he Took said property..I wish for it back...he refused...I am at my Wits end and I am in fear for my Life.....and Tracy you know my words ring true as YUP in the previous Posts was RENO Trolling...."contact me at cjjohn764@yahoo.com and I will see if he is interested" This was Reno using the Alias of his Dead Cousin Carlos J. Johnson the very one he in in trouble with the state and on Probation with now....he was never a PI he is a Criminal on the Run..Julie was never Married to him ..Reno is a Radical Muslim..Julie and Reno's Child born during their "Marriage" has Julie's last name...Reno has no "legal" Claim to him unless he has since remedied that situation.....Why is that...because Reno is a Fraud...Mr High and Mighty is now living in Handicapped housing..(BIG GIMPING)..Using a Wheel chair in the view of others..but throws them down once his door in his Public Housing unit is closed....living on 600 SSI..not ever having worked a job long enough to have a work record to have EARNED regular Social Security..he is a Mooch..he sees Largess as a Weakness....
Sorry Reno...All I asked Politely for the Past months was for you to Return the Personal Property item that has a Serial Number Stamped into the Steel...I do not Trust you...To not say anything is to Condone your Behavior...I Do Not and Cannot remain Silent Anymore...This note has been forwarded to my Contacts in the US Federal Marshals Office and the MO State patrol and MO DOC..I gave you Months to respond...Denials and Threats is All I get in return..You told me you don't Fear Death..And you would pull my Dead Carcass out of my car ..wipe off my Blood Splattered windshield and take my car to drive yourself home...that told me volumes about your character.
Pydades

Holden, MO

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Tracy..The Christmas Nuts were a nice treat! and Someone send Reno a WP yearbook...Trace it was Nice of you to Provide him with a Plane trip to visit his Dad when Mr. Bill was Having Surgery..
I am Real...I know far to much to be a Fluke!
Pydades

Waynesville, MO

#13 Aug 27, 2012
yup wrote:
His Career was being Incarcerated in both Missouri and Iowa
Pydades

Waynesville, MO

#14 Aug 27, 2012
yup wrote:
contact me at cjjohn764@yahoo.com and I will see if he is interested
This is Reno using an Alias that of his dead cousin
Pydades

Waynesville, MO

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Pydades

Waynesville, MO

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Pydades

Waynesville, MO

#18 Sep 7, 2012
pydades

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2012
I stand corrected...Carlos Johnson was his Dead Uncle whose Identity he assumed. He also had a relationship with a woman in Jefferson while he was in his relationship with Julie and he had the other woman convienced his name was Carlos for over two years while he had an affair with him. He took money from Julie when she was pregnant with their child and kept them so broke they had to live in a low rent motel. When she was 4 months pregnant he choked her until she passed out....She also lost a front tooth because he knocked it out...He is an Ugly Fat Hairy Backed slob now....Not the beautiful Young man he once was..He is a Crack addict and I even found a crack pipe in his house and of course he said it belonged to someone else....who do you allow into your house that just leaves crack pipes laying around.....It has been said that he has contacted a Kenya Collins in Texas as he was bragging about seeing her we suspect he will now me scamming her...he is driving a white Land rover with his supposidly paralized right leg..He has always scammed females and destroyed their finances and then moved on to the next one...he will soon run out of people who knew him as a youth...If you value your friends olease warn them..you are not immune no matter how well you think you know him....remember ..he is not afraid of death and if you have to die for him to get what he wants...he just thinks you are the stupid one as he is entitled....you have been warned....
forum

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 31, 2012
who chokes their pregnant girlfriend
pdades

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Oct 31, 2012
i would like to inform everyone that i have been lieing on reno i told secrets and made horrible lies up about him. im mad that h left me and his life goes on without me. im wrong for telling the world false information. im so very sorry to everyone especially u reno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,799
What happened to Adam and Eve after eating from... 41 min grave digger 18
Why is Jeb Bush even in the running? 1 hr The Republican 1
big headed fire department 1 hr resident 1
What You Need To Know About Ebola 2 hr Houston We Have a... 1
You'll like Obama even less after this 2 hr grave digger 2
If Barack Hussein Obama was a giant piņata? 2 hr Big daddy hostess 6
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info