whatever

Willow Springs, MO

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Well, as the old saying goes; You really find out who your friends really are when you need their help! I am a wonderful listener but it seems no one wants to listen in return. If they don't benefit from you FORGET IT you don't have friends!
whatever

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Makes me not want to be there for anyone else!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2013
talk to the grave digger,,,the grave digger will listen,,,just leave out names,,,and remember,,,advise is anothers thought to guide but everyone needs to make their own decission on the answers,,,so talk to the grave digger,,,go,,,
Linda

West Plains, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2013
whatever wrote:
I have had the same experience. I do know you should be who you are no matter what others do or don't do. I would think that I shouldn't be there for anyone too but I'm not that way. If I get hurt by the ones I've helped, listened too; was their good friend and then when I needed help, they didn't or couldn't help me or have time to listen. Sad that people are wrapped up into themselves. Ne day they'll feel the sting of having no one! Keep being the good person you are :)
whatever

Willow Springs, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had the same experience. I do know you should be who you are no matter what others do or don't do. I would think that I shouldn't be there for anyone too but I'm not that way. If I get hurt by the ones I've helped, listened too; was their good friend and then when I needed help, they didn't or couldn't help me or have time to listen. Sad that people are wrapped up into themselves. Ne day they'll feel the sting of having no one! Keep being the good person you are :)
Thank you and I do know that I can't be that way either. It does make me want to give up at times because people are self centered and do not care but they want people to care about them. I will continue to be a good person and a good friend but I will one day learn to pick my friends better! What goes around, comes around. This person has had problems in the past. Now that everything is going good in her life, she has no time for me anymore but that day will come back and then what?
Linda

West Plains, MO

#6 Jul 15, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and I do know that I can't be that way either. It does make me want to give up at times because people are self centered and do not care but they want people to care about them. I will continue to be a good person and a good friend but I will one day learn to pick my friends better! What goes around, comes around. This person has had problems in the past. Now that everything is going good in her life, she has no time for me anymore but that day will come back and then what?
Yes, these people do want a person to just give up! Don't! Picking friends is like picking apples. Put them Ina barrel and then see which ones are rotten. Don't be used. You can help people but you are a person too, who has real needs. A friend is something we all need but not fake ones! They waste your precious time! You have to let them go as sad as it is and find people who appreciate you! Good luck and God bless!
William Hung

Noblesville, IN

#7 Jul 15, 2013
whatever wrote:
I'm sorry. I wasn't listening you were saying? Oh, looked, enchanted forest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Lala 11
Kim Jones 1987 (Nov '13) 2 hr Why 4
Charles - Car Mart (Apr '16) 2 hr Fear the Reaper 61
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,014
In your opinion.... 10 hr Curious 1
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 11 hr Justice 1
Single mother's 11 hr grave digger 15

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages