Lost Stolen Calico Cat

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Has anyone seen a large 13-15 pound male calico cat. Has blue eyes, white front and face, tan back, dark tail, Samll points on tips of ears, Black M markings on forehead, Black V's on outside corner of eyes and a black spot on inside corner of left eye. Was wearing a black and white reflective collar with orange rabies tag from Petersons Vet. EGF MN. He has been missing since October 15th. Am offering a $500.00 REWARD for his return.
question

Hollister, MO

#2 Nov 30, 2011
In what area was he last seen? You may also want to place an ad in the paper (with photo if you have a good one).

I really hope you find your cat.
cat lover

Taneyville, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2011
i know how you feel. my calico went missing about eight weeks ago.i'm still upset about it.really hope you find it.
oh my

Branson, MO

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Hope you find your cat, I know how you feel my neighbor stole my dog i even seen her in their car but could not catch them they hid her when i went to their house but i have cameras waiting for them if they ever come up my drive way again to steal anything else i will have the proof!!
sad

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 Nov 30, 2011
How sad,hope you find your cat soon!!
Lost Stolen Calico Cat

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Thanks for all your support. The post says Marshfield Mo. But we are living in West Plains. He lives near the Galloway Park area but he could be anywhere around town. I think someone has stollen him. He is dearly missed. Please, Please, help me find my cat. I did get a report that he may have been seen near Broadway Street. I have looked and looked but cant find him. I have posted flyers around town as well as placed ad in the Quill. Will put a post in the horsetrader. Still Hopeful for his return!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which of the following actresses is prettier? 33 min Rosie Fan 1
The U.S. debt has almost DOUBLED from 10 TRILLI... 1 hr Raj Chanani 16
Leaked Benghazi Docs Directly Implicate Barack ... 1 hr Patriotic American 1
adult children 1 hr granny 15
Fox News Comes Forward With PROOF Hillary Commi... 2 hr Patriotic American 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Its the END of th... 101,938
Not just radical rug heads 4 hr Tomato Soup 1
George Bush Daughter converted to Islam 13 hr tim 17
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages