First Prev
of 6
Next Last
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#108 Oct 11, 2013
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid aren't you!?! You are calling the mother of Jesus garbage! Well, you are so very strange, slithering around like a snake, and it e
Seems you called yourself a snake in one of your posts. There are so many it's hard to keep up with.
can you read?,,,can you read?,,,can you read?,,,re-read what you posted to,,,and the grave digger never called anyone garbage,,,and never would call our Mother Mary garbage,,,like most branched off churches round west plains that treat,,,insult,,,say its wrong about the catholic church,,,by the way,,,they are branched off churches from the catholic church,,,dummy,,,cuz the catholic church is the first christian church started under the direction of JESUS himself to St Peter,,,first Pope my freinds,,,first pope,,,buried under the vatican for a reason,,,he walked with JESUS,,,none of us did,,,and the Blessed Mother Mary had alot to do with the start of the christian faith,,,and first christian church,,,but is insulted,,,mocked by the branch off churches,,,Hail Mary! For All Shall Call Her Blessed,,,,
Dreadz30

Bronx, NY

#109 Nov 18, 2013
Ppl sexual preference is their business what they stick their junk in is their business not urs i have several gay friends and im straight i look at them like a person not a sickness how would u feel if ur sone or daughter was gay would u load the gun and pull the trigger u cant judge one human heart for loving another human heart becuz its gods job to judge not ours wake up ppl we hav a black president and gay ppl fighting for our freedom along with a straight person. Tell me something if per say something bad happens and u need help eg. car wreck or something bad and the ambulance comes and there is a gay person on the ambulance that is trying to save ur life are u gonna say no let me die cuz u dont want a gay person to help u or what if u need an organ or blood and it comes from a gay person would u rather lay there and die or let some gay person save u hmm im sorry bt ill take life over death any day. Btw ppl wanna bitch bout gay ppl bt there are ppl that are really sick like a pedifile or a farmer that has sex with the livestock
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#110 Nov 18, 2013
Dreadz30 wrote:
Ppl sexual preference is their business what they stick their junk in is their business not urs i have several gay friends and im straight i look at them like a person not a sickness how would u feel if ur sone or daughter was gay would u load the gun and pull the trigger u cant judge one human heart for loving another human heart becuz its gods job to judge not ours wake up ppl we hav a black president and gay ppl fighting for our freedom along with a straight person. Tell me something if per say something bad happens and u need help eg. car wreck or something bad and the ambulance comes and there is a gay person on the ambulance that is trying to save ur life are u gonna say no let me die cuz u dont want a gay person to help u or what if u need an organ or blood and it comes from a gay person would u rather lay there and die or let some gay person save u hmm im sorry bt ill take life over death any day. Btw ppl wanna bitch bout gay ppl bt there are ppl that are really sick like a pedifile or a farmer that has sex with the livestock
that all makes sense,,,but here is the problem,,,being gay is a choice of what sex a person likes,,,and nobody would say a word about the gays if the gays would stop letting everyone know their gay,,,nobody cares who a person has sex with,,,nobody cares if a person is gay and likes sex with the same sex,,,but this is all you here,,,the gay person cryng about something,,,a gay person deserves no more rights then anyone,,,its an excuse to get speacial treatment and thats it,,,nobody cares if a person is gay,,,gay people arnt special in no way more then anyone else,,,the gay groups in America started a war against the christians in America and thats all it is,,,and their thing is to make noise and let everyone know their gay,,,but nobody cares,,,America will always be a christian country,,,gay is a sex thing,,,not a race of people and never will be,,,ps,,,if a medic told the grave digger they were gay when doing there job helping the grave digger,,,the grave digger would take the treatment and recover,,,then go find that medic and kick the gay in the freakin balls for wanting a hurt or sick person to know their gay,,,cuz nobody cares,,,and if the gays would stop,,,then everyone else would stop,,,that simple,,,but the gays feed off the drama,,,
A gay person

United States

#111 Nov 18, 2013
Hey grave digger, being gay isn't choice. We are burn this way, I knew when I was little that I was different & even though I had a gf in high school I still felt that I was lying to myself & the people I cared about who I really am. I believe in God and was saved too. But I also know that when I decided to tell my family, they supported me & so did my friends. I believe 100% that I was born gay.
SAT

Overland Park, KS

#112 Nov 18, 2013
Homo's are a abomination to God and so is anyone that suffers them to live. You are with God or without him. There is no middle ground no gray area.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#113 Nov 19, 2013
A gay person wrote:
Hey grave digger, being gay isn't choice. We are burn this way, I knew when I was little that I was different & even though I had a gf in high school I still felt that I was lying to myself & the people I cared about who I really am. I believe in God and was saved too. But I also know that when I decided to tell my family, they supported me & so did my friends. I believe 100% that I was born gay.
you were burnt that way?,,,the grave digger knows what you ment to say,,,but anyways,,,being gay is what kind of sex you like,,,thats it,,,you were born either male or female,,,the grave digger doesnt care if your gay or not,,,nobody cares but you gay people,,,and yes,,,being gay is a choice cuz gay is only about sex,,,nothing else,,,and you dont deserve anymore rights then anyone else in this country,,,example,,,the grave digger thought that ape girl on the last planet of the apes movie was hot as hell as a monkey chick,,,ha haa haaa,,,so can the grave digger have special rights and more rights then anyone else?,,,nope,,,cuz its a sex thing and nothing else,,,go live in peace and stop with making sure everyone in the world knows your gay,,,cuz nobody cares,,,
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#114 Nov 19, 2013
SAT wrote:
Homo's are a abomination to God and so is anyone that suffers them to live. You are with God or without him. There is no middle ground no gray area.
now this is the reason the gays hate chritians,,,you dont know what GOD will do with a gay persons soul,,,what if they beleive and love the LORD JESUS CHRIST?,,,cuz JESUS CHRIST loves everyone,,,and the middle ground was when JESUS CHRIST died for everyone,,,you old testement fist pounding scaring everyone away from GOD preacher,,,you cant teach anyone about GOD by calling them an abomination to GOD,,,so slow down there malichi the leader of the children who live in the corn feilds,,,try showing kindness and love then once they let their gaurd down,,,then drag them to the corn feilds,,,ha haa haaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Society Problems 41 min grave digger 19
Never trust a junkie 3 hr tim 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,244
Mcdonalds is stupid now 23 hr Joe 13
pizza hut in west plains, mo. Sat Knifesafety 5
Murder rates up drastically in big cities Sat HarHarHar 11
confederate flag? Fri Uallsuck 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages