grave digger really

Branson, MO

#87 Oct 6, 2013
you defended the idiot who said shot them...DUH...and I am sorry you are not bright enough to grasp which mary I was referring to...mother mary did not follow jesus around the same a mary mag...no where near the amount...didn't feel the need to explain myself...but next time I should assume you have problems piecing the simplest things together...when you could only think of mother mary from the bible...and assumed it was her...that was you not knowing there was more than one not me...and when I pointed out the difference..you said haha you didn't know there where more than one..if I didn't...how would I know the difference?! and you were the one repulsed by gays...because of their actions...and because of the bible...which would refer to such as a sin...give up on this topix...you are just a judgmental jerk...your true colors shown false Christian... or stop calling yourself a Christian...?!
sls

West Plains, MO

#88 Oct 6, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the true idiot is the one who doesn't know there is more then one woman in the bible who was with JESUS and have meaning with the name Mary,,,so clearly you need to slow down when making a point and think before you post,,,ps,,,we are all followers of JESUS none better then the next and maybe you should put more attention on the Mother of JESUS,,,the book of Luke will explain this for ya,,,or are you a pick n choose kind of christian,,,
You need to study the Bible before you spout garbage! Know what you are talking about before you post! More than one Mary. Magdalene was one who wouldn't leave his side she was so fascinated by Jesus's wisdom and wanted to change her life. Her brother Lazarus was his best friend. He cried over his death and brought him back to the living.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#89 Oct 6, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
you defended the idiot who said shot them...DUH...and I am sorry you are not bright enough to grasp which mary I was referring to...mother mary did not follow jesus around the same a mary mag...no where near the amount...didn't feel the need to explain myself...but next time I should assume you have problems piecing the simplest things together...when you could only think of mother mary from the bible...and assumed it was her...that was you not knowing there was more than one not me...and when I pointed out the difference..you said haha you didn't know there where more than one..if I didn't...how would I know the difference?! and you were the one repulsed by gays...because of their actions...and because of the bible...which would refer to such as a sin...give up on this topix...you are just a judgmental jerk...your true colors shown false Christian... or stop calling yourself a Christian...?!
re-read your post your talking about and grasp that,,,and not bright enough right back at ya,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#90 Oct 6, 2013
sls wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to study the Bible before you spout garbage! Know what you are talking about before you post! More than one Mary. Magdalene was one who wouldn't leave his side she was so fascinated by Jesus's wisdom and wanted to change her life. Her brother Lazarus was his best friend. He cried over his death and brought him back to the living.
well to call talking about the Mother of JESUS garbage,,,maybe you should study the bible,,,and re-read the other ones post they posted,,,you defend the idiot like its your gay lover or something,,,and the bible you study is about 6 books short,,,so to claim to be the bible expert,,,would be like putting a 1000 peice swing set together without looking at the directions,,,dont ever call the Blessed Mother Mary Garbage again,,,cuz your west plains branched off ways from the true church ways are showing,,,punk,,,,
grave digger really

Branson, MO

#91 Oct 6, 2013
Give up grave digger...your own religion is against you (well you against it anyways)...and it was not me...I must point out again it was YOU who could not follow that there is more than one mary in the bible...it was you...you who assumed it was his mother I spoke of...it was you who stated you follow the Christian religion and you who was appalled by gays (and must I say again...people have standards...even gays (they are people) they probably wouldn't pick you either)...and congrats you know that the bible is made up of a collection of books...but instead of learning facts about it...perhaps you should read it...and live by it if you are a Christian...and let me make this clear...I am not against Christians...I am against false ones...it is people like you who give it a bad name...FYI I am a married woman grave digger...with children...just because I defend a person doesn't mean I believe them right...or follow their ways...however...I do not think they need SHOT in the HEAD for a nonviolent ACT IDIOT...if you don't like it turn away...if they aren't forcing you to take part...they are not hurting YOU...but you indeed would hurt someone shooting them IDIOT
grave digger really

Branson, MO

#92 Oct 6, 2013
OH ...and JUST TO UPSET YOUR JUDGEMENTAL FEELINGS GRAVE DIGGER...I am raising my children to be tolerant of others as well...yes...I am going to teach my kids not to hate others...SO be upset about it...because "gays" are people TOO...you idiot...and they have "really" "feelings" too
grave digger really

Branson, MO

#93 Oct 6, 2013
And do not tell me to get my facts straight ...you supported his statement...puts you in the same boat...you are the one who put yourself there...you judgmental false Christian
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#94 Oct 6, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
And do not tell me to get my facts straight ...you supported his statement...puts you in the same boat...you are the one who put yourself there...you judgmental false Christian
first off,,,get your facts straight,,,the grave digger never said a gay was going to hell,,,thats settles the judgmental part,,,never supported the shooting anyone in the head poster but the posters right to opinion,,,that settles that part,,,now the grave digger knows your a woman,,,in the bible you know so much about it says women shouldnt preach,,,so stop it,,,and you can raise your children anyway you want,,,thats your right,,,and to your other 2 post if the grave digger missed anything,,,bla bla bla,,,cuz the grave digger is not a false christian,,,when anyone beleives in GOD then accepts JESUS CHRIST as LORD an SAVIOR,,,they might have flaws but arnt false christians,,,so bla bla bla,,,now have your hubby draw you a hot bubble bath,,,then give you a back rub,,,cuz you need to get rid of some of that stress,,,
xxx

West Plains, MO

#95 Oct 6, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>first off,,,get your facts straight,,,the grave digger never said a gay was going to hell,,,thats settles the judgmental part,,,never supported the shooting anyone in the head poster but the posters right to opinion,,,that settles that part,,,now the grave digger knows your a woman,,,in the bible you know so much about it says women shouldnt preach,,,so stop it,,,and you can raise your children anyway you want,,,thats your right,,,and to your other 2 post if the grave digger missed anything,,,bla bla bla,,,cuz the grave digger is not a false christian,,,when anyone beleives in GOD then accepts JESUS CHRIST as LORD an SAVIOR,,,they might have flaws but arnt false christians,,,so bla bla bla,,,now have your hubby draw you a hot bubble bath,,,then give you a back rub,,,cuz you need to get rid of some of that stress,,,
You should really study the Bible, you are so wrong about women! Women can talk Nd say what she wants! It says women should be silent in the churches. It means in those times, women only stayed at home with the kids unless the were a public figure like Deborah. She was. A Judge as was many women. So digger, go dig up some real knowledge.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#96 Oct 6, 2013
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really study the Bible, you are so wrong about women! Women can talk Nd say what she wants! It says women should be silent in the churches. It means in those times, women only stayed at home with the kids unless the were a public figure like Deborah. She was. A Judge as was many women. So digger, go dig up some real knowledge.
bla bla bla,,,the woman said she wasnt a christian,,,and when not a christian,,,why preach to a christian about the bible,,,so yes,,,she should stop the preaching,,,yes women can talk and say what they want,,,but when it comes to a non christian,,,its all bla bla bla when preaching to a christian,,,woman or man,,,that lady poster is just pissed off at the other poster who said to shoot all gays in the head then turned her mad voice at the grave digger cuz the grave digger questioned what mary she was talking about in the bible,,,cuz there is more then one mary and the more important of the 2 is the Blessed Mother Mary cuz in the bible it says all generations shall call her blessed,,,and she found favor with GOD,,,the book of luke,,,so to attack the grave digger for assuming the Blessed Mother Mary was the mary she was talking about in the bible was just a hate attack cuz she was upset at another poster,,,so you study the bible,,,punk,,,
grave digger really

Branson, MO

#97 Oct 7, 2013
Just because I am not a Christian...does not mean I know nothing of the religion...and I can speak of any thing I please. And you did not just ask which one I talked of you assumed I spoke of the wrong Mary. And when you said...also...that gays better not smell you...and act as if you would do something (which is what you led to) you were putting yourself above them. It doesn't take a genius to figure such out...which in turn has nothing to do with the other guy who clearly was an idiot too. That was you being your own judgmental jerk. And I never said you have to be perfect to be a Christian there is no such thing...but you can at least TRY and live by and TRY to learn and study of your own religion. If not you are following blindly and following what you want to be real...not what you are suppose to live by it speaks of.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#98 Oct 7, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
Just because I am not a Christian...does not mean I know nothing of the religion...and I can speak of any thing I please. And you did not just ask which one I talked of you assumed I spoke of the wrong Mary. And when you said...also...that gays better not smell you...and act as if you would do something (which is what you led to) you were putting yourself above them. It doesn't take a genius to figure such out...which in turn has nothing to do with the other guy who clearly was an idiot too. That was you being your own judgmental jerk. And I never said you have to be perfect to be a Christian there is no such thing...but you can at least TRY and live by and TRY to learn and study of your own religion. If not you are following blindly and following what you want to be real...not what you are suppose to live by it speaks of.
the grave digger sees you didnt take the advise of a hot bath,,,so you are right,,,the grave digger is wrong,,,the grave digger was a jerk,,,the grave digger shouldnt assume,,,the grave digger was judgmental,,,and the grave digger is sorry,,,now do you feel better?,,,cuz it will be a cold day in HELL when the grave digger will say sorry and mean it if you dont say your sorry to the grave digger back for thinking your the only one with an opinion and think everyone else should think your way,,,the grave digger will be waiting,,,
spaz

Aurora, MO

#99 Oct 8, 2013
I do believe that is the most intelligent thing Ive heard u say!!!
thins

United States

#100 Oct 10, 2013
wow this topic got heated! im not gay or a christian but i think id let a guy give me a bj. ha ha i bet guys are better than chicks
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#101 Oct 10, 2013
spaz wrote:
I do believe that is the most intelligent thing Ive heard u say!!!
then re-read all 12,493 grave digger post,,,and then you say your sorry,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger really

Ava, MO

#103 Oct 10, 2013
I never said you couldn't have an opinion digger. I did however how an issues when you were pushing a religious view, in a very judgmental way to start. You have every right not to be for the gay life style, just as much as they have every right to be for it. Yes, I know Christianity states men should not lay together, but it also states, do not judge others. Don't like it, don't support it, but do not attack it. Yes, I am sorry, if you misunderstood me. I was not attacking you for your beliefs, I was attacking you because of your unjustified statements toward others, for no reason but to be...mean, then defending it with a religion that states, do not judge. But yes, you have rights.
weighing in here

Ava, MO

#104 Oct 10, 2013
I was raised racist. It wasn't until I got out in the world and learned that the color of your skin does not affect your character. I was homophobic, until they began to "come out" due to the loss of Christian morals in this country and I got to know some gay people. I don't judge them on what they do behind closed doors no more than I would judge a married couple (man + woman) on their sexual practices in the bedroom. It's just none of my business. I believe it is a sin but so am I a sinner in other ways. I'll let God sort it all out, but in the meantime, I can only treat my fellow man as a creature in Gods image, falling short as we all do. That's why Christ died, so that we may have mercy and grace we all badly need, and so do not deserve. Be kind to one another. Check that plank you have and deal with your own crap.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#105 Oct 10, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
I never said you couldn't have an opinion digger. I did however how an issues when you were pushing a religious view, in a very judgmental way to start. You have every right not to be for the gay life style, just as much as they have every right to be for it. Yes, I know Christianity states men should not lay together, but it also states, do not judge others. Don't like it, don't support it, but do not attack it. Yes, I am sorry, if you misunderstood me. I was not attacking you for your beliefs, I was attacking you because of your unjustified statements toward others, for no reason but to be...mean, then defending it with a religion that states, do not judge. But yes, you have rights.
the grave digger doesnt get mad,,,but does something to people they dont even know is going on with them,,,makes their hate come out and makes them think about their hate,,,a cross the grave digger shall carry for mankind,,,now forgetaboutit,,,you will find future grave digger post to clean your soul with,,,ha haa haaa
xxx

West Plains, MO

#106 Oct 10, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>well to call talking about the Mother of JESUS garbage,,,maybe you should study the bible,,,and re-read the other ones post they posted,,,you defend the idiot like its your gay lover or something,,,and the bible you study is about 6 books short,,,so to claim to be the bible expert,,,would be like putting a 1000 peice swing set together without looking at the directions,,,dont ever call the Blessed Mother Mary Garbage again,,,cuz your west plains branched off ways from the true church ways are showing,,,punk,,,,
You really are stupid aren't you!?! You are calling the mother of Jesus garbage! Well, you are so very strange, slithering around like a snake, and it e
Seems you called yourself a snake in one of your posts. There are so many it's hard to keep up with.
Lol

West Plains, MO

#107 Oct 10, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>bla bla bla,,,the woman said she wasnt a christian,,,and when not a christian,,,why preach to a christian about the bible,,,so yes,,,she should stop the preaching,,,yes women can talk and say what they want,,,but when it comes to a non christian,,,its all bla bla bla when preaching to a christian,,,woman or man,,,that lady poster is just pissed off at the other poster who said to shoot all gays in the head then turned her mad voice at the grave digger cuz the grave digger questioned what mary she was talking about in the bible,,,cuz there is more then one mary and the more important of the 2 is the Blessed Mother Mary cuz in the bible it says all generations shall call her blessed,,,and she found favor with GOD,,,the book of luke,,,so to attack the grave digger for assuming the Blessed Mother Mary was the mary she was talking about in the bible was just a hate attack cuz she was upset at another poster,,,so you study the bible,,,punk,,,
Lol, why such a long rant? Punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I tell my boyfriend? 8 min emily 7
Tony Lara (Oct '14) 19 min STD FREE 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny R 103,496
Biggest Homewreckers in this town! 3 hr The word has it 11
Vote no for R7 tax levy facebook pages 5 hr Vote YES 11
Grave Digger is so dumb that 11 hr wow 9
Hugh Hewitt looks like Peter Kinder 21 hr panter 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages