grave digger

West Plains, MO

#65 Sep 14, 2013
john smith wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, gaydigger,there is much documentation if homosexuality in the non human animal kingdom. You simply need to google "homosexuality in animals" (penguins, monkeys, bats). Also,you carry on about being straight as a road in Kansas. So do you believe that you can simply change your desire for a person of the opposite sex to a person of the same sex immediately? I'm not talking about the physical sex act as anybody can do anything physically if they decide to act upon it, but I'm talking about innate, what gets the blood flowing, what you think about when your daydreaming desire for a person of the same sex You may not like it; you may rail against from a religious perspective but to say that a person merely chooses what the innately desire simply indicates what an ignorant sole you are.
well john smith,,,the grave digger doesnt care what anyone is,,,but can give an opinion,,,just cuz the grave digger beleives in what the bible says and not a gay mans thoughts or desires or daydreams,,,doesnt make the grave digger a ignorant soul,,,you have your gay opinion and the grave digger has a non gay opinion,,,so who is right?,,,nobody knows but the bible non gay opinion people have faith,,,a gay person only has their own faith in something the bible warns against,,,worldly pleasures,,,your opinion is yours and the grave diggers is the grave diggers,,,but in the end,,,gay people are the mean ones cuz if they dont like anyones opinion thats not gay,,,they are hateful to that person for having an opinion,,,the grave digger doesnt have to beleive support or anything else with the gay ways,,,this doesnt mean the grave digger treats a gay any diffrent then anyone else if they need help in some way,,,thats called human compassion,,,but on the other hand,,,half the so called christians and gay folk on this topix wouldnt piss on someone if they were on fire and there wasnt any other liquid source in sight,,,so whats the real diffrence of a real lost ignorant soul?,,,
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#66 Sep 14, 2013
William Hung wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Dahmer's apartment last week and he said, "I would like to give you head". I said okay and he went over to his fridge and pulled out an Asian head and threw it at me. hahaha
the question was if dahmer was a child pervert or a gay,,,#1,,,alot of families lost family members from this guy,,,in a sick way that they have to live forever with knowing these things,,,so a joke like yours is funny but sick,,,#2,,,this dahmer guy was a sicko who was gay,,,he wasnt a child pervert,,,just plain gay and sick,,,so the question was a stupid one to ask or a poor example for the gay to make a point,,,
Cowboy

West Plains, MO

#67 Sep 17, 2013
Joe Phipps 0
thats funny

Herndon, VA

#68 Oct 3, 2013
not gay wrote:
i dont see why someone being bi-sexual or gay bothers people so much? I mean really how does it affect anyone else's day to day life? If you're straight fine but if someones gay hows it hurt anyone else? As far as born that way or a choice it still dont matter it dont affect you.. I find it funny as hell when gay bashers end up with a gay child. What then? Haha. All this hate that people have towards gays is pathetic.
AIDS AFFECTS EVERYONE. THATS THE PROBLEM. DESEASE SPREADERS. KEEP THINKING UR COOL. BUT TO 90 PERCENT OF THE WORLD your just a danger we have to deal with. Alot of innocent people have died from aids , because of a gay person that just wanted to go straight once.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#69 Oct 3, 2013
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text> AIDS AFFECTS EVERYONE. THATS THE PROBLEM. DESEASE SPREADERS. KEEP THINKING UR COOL. BUT TO 90 PERCENT OF THE WORLD your just a danger we have to deal with. Alot of innocent people have died from aids , because of a gay person that just wanted to go straight once.
true about your point,,,but in America aids is spread by illigal drugs needles more then the gays,,,diffrent story in africa,,,spread by man to women to unborn child,,,the grave digger dont know how aids was spread at first but bet it had something to do with blood transfussions from a hospital,,,and heard aids was born in monkeys blood when crossed with human blood,,,and bet crossed in some experiment by a scientist somewhere and it got loose somehow,,,just like the guy who crossed 2 diffrent bees and made the killer bees and they got loose somehow and now are spreading world wide,,,your right,,,its a danger,,,
SPEACHLESS

Galena, MO

#70 Oct 3, 2013
anony wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i never said i was a christian i just said they need a bullet in the brain to cure theyr sickness ohhh yeaaa im not a redneck either mother f**kr
You are right...you could not possible be what you consider to be a redneck. Why?! Because the education system in big cities are actually worse!(They actually have school commonly referred to and low poverty schools, of which their education (text books etc) is generally extremely out of date and or lacking the ability to even educated at standard levels period. Most school closes like this everyday...so you are right you are NOT close to being what you consider a redneck. Which also btw...redneck is a term used for farmers being in the sun. It has nothing to do with the persons IQ (but it does however show yours...or your dangerous lack of). Also you saying anyone needs a bullet in their brain screams you might need some help involving how yours is functioning! You seem very unstable by that state meant, because generally automatic responses of aggression are a sign of lower IQ which if low enough...is actual a reason concern! It also may point to your inability to deal with sexual situations without some form of discomfort, caused by either a nervous reaction when mentioning anything out of the normal in your sexual world, or the fact you have no sexual world(no sex life), or your self hate because you secretly have gay desires. So all signs point to, you are either undereducated, or mentally "slower", or sexual flustered! Odds are though, since it was such a very extreme violent reaction to a situation or topic completely non violent...I am willing to bet...it is more than just one of those problems you have!("some" gays for from mental hang ups etc caused by their past or self image...but to simply be gay...has less mental hang ups then just those few simply thing you said showed about you)
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#71 Oct 4, 2013
SPEACHLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right...you could not possible be what you consider to be a redneck. Why?! Because the education system in big cities are actually worse!(They actually have school commonly referred to and low poverty schools, of which their education (text books etc) is generally extremely out of date and or lacking the ability to even educated at standard levels period. Most school closes like this everyday...so you are right you are NOT close to being what you consider a redneck. Which also btw...redneck is a term used for farmers being in the sun. It has nothing to do with the persons IQ (but it does however show yours...or your dangerous lack of). Also you saying anyone needs a bullet in their brain screams you might need some help involving how yours is functioning! You seem very unstable by that state meant, because generally automatic responses of aggression are a sign of lower IQ which if low enough...is actual a reason concern! It also may point to your inability to deal with sexual situations without some form of discomfort, caused by either a nervous reaction when mentioning anything out of the normal in your sexual world, or the fact you have no sexual world(no sex life), or your self hate because you secretly have gay desires. So all signs point to, you are either undereducated, or mentally "slower", or sexual flustered! Odds are though, since it was such a very extreme violent reaction to a situation or topic completely non violent...I am willing to bet...it is more than just one of those problems you have!("some" gays for from mental hang ups etc caused by their past or self image...but to simply be gay...has less mental hang ups then just those few simply thing you said showed about you)
the problem in America isnt the school systems,,,cuz the smart of the smart in our country are the ones who designed those same school systems,,,the same smart of the smart who got so smart forgot the poor of the poorest uneducated imagrants built this country,,,then come the notion if you get an education with a diploma hanging on your wall you are smart and you get to run things,,,like the school systems of America,,,and it isnt working very good,,,and then the gay man wants rights,,,what benifit for America does being gay have,,,nobody cares what kind of sex partner a person has,,,a gay man wants to act like a woman or gay lady wants to act like a man,,,nobody cares about your drama qween crying,,,the gays in America who show their drama qween crying fit throwing ways are nothing but attention seekers which is a sign of self esteme issues and drug addiction problems which is a sign of abuse issues from their past,,,and again,,,the smart of the smart with a diploma hanging on their wall are in charge of the mental health system in America and its all screwed up,,,cuz the smart of the smart has sold the notion to everyone in America that everyone needs prescription medications,,,which points to an agenda,,,but from who?,,,and this agenda is useing the gay movement in America as one of their channels to push said agenda,,,just like the grave digger just pushed the asprin stock alittle higher with this bullshit agenda the grave digger just posted,,,ha haa haaa,,,now take 2 asprin and your headache will go away,,,ha haa haaa
SPEACHLESS

Galena, MO

#72 Oct 4, 2013
Ummm...ACTUALLY the SMART do NOT run the country. That is the problem. The RICH do! Rich does not make you smart. Generally middle class is above the poor and the rich on IQ btw (no always but in general it is true). Why because they can afford a real education,(sadly it is unfair), and the truly rich now days, were BORN into it! Want a screaming EXAMPLE of this...BUSH! With power already handed to them they have no concern of higher education. The extremely poor have no time for such, and usually no means (not saying they are all undereducated btw...but the system is set up to ignore their education...they are set up to work...for the wealthy). And as a NATION....America is LACKING severally in the educational field. We are one of the few places where you have to PAY for and education! Other places have learned the higher IQ someone people receive the healthier their life style, the more accepting of others they are (tolerance)...American's educational standards are basically non-existent ranked next to other countries! Our "SMART" as you say...are not REALLY THAT BRIGHT (no offense to anyone...I'm America too). Also it is a scientific proven FACT some people are born with HIGHER levels or estrogen or testosterone then they should have for their sex. Which is turn mentally effects their sexual desires. In order for human kind to of made it this far there have been imbedded traits desired in the opposite sex to bred with! During the ovulation cycle womens hormone levels rise (estrogen) sending out a scent the nose picks up on. Someone with a higher testosterone level is sexually aroused by this on a subconscious level. The higher the levels produced generally means the more fertile the mate. Now...if someone of them male sex is born with a higher estrogen level then normal...they will subconscious have imbedded desires for the same sex because of the hormone (testosterone) the smell from a male. The brain produces a desire to bred with them to sustain life even though it isn't possible because of a hormone imbalance. Also I don't care if you are gay or not...people post all the time single male seeks lonely female! NO DIFFERENT than a man posting single male seeks lonely male! Doesn't mean they have a drug problem idiot! Guess lonely men who seek women do too...! Also your knowledge of psychology is either completely made up from personal beliefs in your head, or you being gullible and believing anything you hear!
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#73 Oct 4, 2013
SPEACHLESS wrote:
Ummm...ACTUALLY the SMART do NOT run the country. That is the problem. The RICH do! Rich does not make you smart. Generally middle class is above the poor and the rich on IQ btw (no always but in general it is true). Why because they can afford a real education,(sadly it is unfair), and the truly rich now days, were BORN into it! Want a screaming EXAMPLE of this...BUSH! With power already handed to them they have no concern of higher education. The extremely poor have no time for such, and usually no means (not saying they are all undereducated btw...but the system is set up to ignore their education...they are set up to work...for the wealthy). And as a NATION....America is LACKING severally in the educational field. We are one of the few places where you have to PAY for and education! Other places have learned the higher IQ someone people receive the healthier their life style, the more accepting of others they are (tolerance)...American's educational standards are basically non-existent ranked next to other countries! Our "SMART" as you say...are not REALLY THAT BRIGHT (no offense to anyone...I'm America too). Also it is a scientific proven FACT some people are born with HIGHER levels or estrogen or testosterone then they should have for their sex. Which is turn mentally effects their sexual desires. In order for human kind to of made it this far there have been imbedded traits desired in the opposite sex to bred with! During the ovulation cycle womens hormone levels rise (estrogen) sending out a scent the nose picks up on. Someone with a higher testosterone level is sexually aroused by this on a subconscious level. The higher the levels produced generally means the more fertile the mate. Now...if someone of them male sex is born with a higher estrogen level then normal...they will subconscious have imbedded desires for the same sex because of the hormone (testosterone) the smell from a male. The brain produces a desire to bred with them to sustain life even though it isn't possible because of a hormone imbalance. Also I don't care if you are gay or not...people post all the time single male seeks lonely female! NO DIFFERENT than a man posting single male seeks lonely male! Doesn't mean they have a drug problem idiot! Guess lonely men who seek women do too...! Also your knowledge of psychology is either completely made up from personal beliefs in your head, or you being gullible and believing anything you hear!
ummm,,,drama qween fit throwing gays can sniff the male hormone all they want,,,but have what the grave digger said they have,,,and stop blaming everything on bush,,,this has been going on now for 8 yrs or so,,,but has died down alot,,,can you imagine how long the obama bashing is gunna go for,,,decades,,,and dont compare male humans with animals,,,shows you should stop sniffing your boy freinds testosterone cuz its mixed with lefty blood and stupid,,,punk,,,a gay can voice their opinions,,,but so can a straight person,,,ps,,,if a gay sniffs the grave digger,,,the gay will be sniffing no more,,,ha haa haaa
please grave digger

Galena, MO

#74 Oct 4, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>ummm,,,drama qween fit throwing gays can sniff the male hormone all they want,,,but have what the grave digger said they have,,,and stop blaming everything on bush,,,this has been going on now for 8 yrs or so,,,but has died down alot,,,can you imagine how long the obama bashing is gunna go for,,,decades,,,and dont compare male humans with animals,,,shows you should stop sniffing your boy freinds testosterone cuz its mixed with lefty blood and stupid,,,punk,,,a gay can voice their opinions,,,but so can a straight person,,,ps,,,if a gay sniffs the grave digger,,,the gay will be sniffing no more,,,ha haa haaa
Grave digger...have no fear...lesbians and gays...pick their mates like everyone else...with personal standards...I really doubt many people if ANY will be sniffing you soon, or ever! You can voice your opinion all you want...yes...but saying a gunshot to the head of anyone isn't an opinion...that's murder and only a violent outburst...not an actual opinion...which fixes NOTHING! An opinion would be that you think the gay life style is wrong...and my opinion, I think intolerance is a breading ground for violence...clearly. And FYI...don't compare you to ANIMALS...are you serious? What do you think humans are? We are mammals...and YES we are indeed AMINMALS! However we are not primitive anymore...well some of use aren't. And I wasn't blaming anything on Bush, I used him as an example.
please grave digger

Galena, MO

#75 Oct 4, 2013
*breeding ground for violence
OK Kids

Rolla, MO

#76 Oct 4, 2013
God wants us to love the sinner not the sin
please grave digger

Galena, MO

#77 Oct 4, 2013
True...thought there are those that do not believe in God!? And if you do...wanna explain to me why Jesus had Mary follow him around if we are suppose to be mean to sinners as you seem to want grave digger?! Go ahead...judge...judge gays! Either way to bred intolerance is ignorance anymore. If it is a non violent act un harmful to you...simply don't like it don't take part in it. And no I do not believe gays should marry however...not by bible terms because by that term it is between a man and woman...but I do not care if they make a promise and pay taxes together. And I say that simply because the bible itself says it is for man and woman ...have vows...just call it something else...or pick a religion and marry that way that does not state such a thing.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#78 Oct 4, 2013
please grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Grave digger...have no fear...lesbians and gays...pick their mates like everyone else...with personal standards...I really doubt many people if ANY will be sniffing you soon, or ever! You can voice your opinion all you want...yes...but saying a gunshot to the head of anyone isn't an opinion...that's murder and only a violent outburst...not an actual opinion...which fixes NOTHING! An opinion would be that you think the gay life style is wrong...and my opinion, I think intolerance is a breading ground for violence...clearly. And FYI...don't compare you to ANIMALS...are you serious? What do you think humans are? We are mammals...and YES we are indeed AMINMALS! However we are not primitive anymore...well some of use aren't. And I wasn't blaming anything on Bush, I used him as an example.
the grave digger never said a gunshot to anyones head or to murder anyone or supports that in any way,,,gays have ther opinions and so do straight people,,,and yes,,,humans are above animals,,,mammals is just a scientific class,,,if a person dont like or beleive in the gay lifestyle they dont have to,,,doesnt mean that person is mean to the gay,,,now get your facts straight and go find the other poster who posted the gunshot to the head crap and read their topix name,,,it doesnt say grave digger,,,
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#79 Oct 4, 2013
please grave digger wrote:
True...thought there are those that do not believe in God!? And if you do...wanna explain to me why Jesus had Mary follow him around if we are suppose to be mean to sinners as you seem to want grave digger?! Go ahead...judge...judge gays! Either way to bred intolerance is ignorance anymore. If it is a non violent act un harmful to you...simply don't like it don't take part in it. And no I do not believe gays should marry however...not by bible terms because by that term it is between a man and woman...but I do not care if they make a promise and pay taxes together. And I say that simply because the bible itself says it is for man and woman ...have vows...just call it something else...or pick a religion and marry that way that does not state such a thing.
and please to you,,,what does the Blessed Mother Mary have to do with anything,,,the grave digger will and can decide what the grave digger beleives in and could care less if a gay persons feelings get hurt or not cuz of an opinion,,,cuz if you beleive it or not,,,in America there is a gay movment agenda and GOD isnt part of it,,,the sin you should worry about is your own,,,with fear my freind,,,
dude

Chicago, IL

#80 Oct 5, 2013
There is alot of gays in west plains you just gotta know who they are. Walmart is full of them but most either do drugs or have an std and are creepy.
grave digger really

Galena, MO

#82 Oct 5, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>and please to you,,,what does the Blessed Mother Mary have to do with anything,,,the grave digger will and can decide what the grave digger beleives in and could care less if a gay persons feelings get hurt or not cuz of an opinion,,,cuz if you beleive it or not,,,in America there is a gay movment agenda and GOD isnt part of it,,,the sin you should worry about is your own,,,with fear my freind,,,
Not Mother Mary...idiot...Mary Mag (she was a wh*re when Jesus met her...she also was one of his great followers...and some believe his WIFE)...clearly you need to READ your bible...
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#83 Oct 5, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Mother Mary...idiot...Mary Mag (she was a wh*re when Jesus met her...she also was one of his great followers...and some believe his WIFE)...clearly you need to READ your bible...
the true idiot is the one who doesn't know there is more then one woman in the bible who was with JESUS and have meaning with the name Mary,,,so clearly you need to slow down when making a point and think before you post,,,ps,,,we are all followers of JESUS none better then the next and maybe you should put more attention on the Mother of JESUS,,,the book of Luke will explain this for ya,,,or are you a pick n choose kind of christian,,,
grave digger really

Galena, MO

#84 Oct 5, 2013
I said... Jesus had Mary...follow him around..."follow him around" ...."follow him around" ....shouldn't be hard to ""grasp"" which one it was if you have read much of the bible at all......I never said I was a Christian ...I believe in God...my friend you are a fake Christian...and the one picking and choosing from your own religion...not me...Mr. Judgmental...going to cast the first stone huh?! Really.. You don't have to be a Christian to believe in God... however You DO HAVE TO LIVE BY THE BIBLE ...In order to be a Christian like the bible itself says...I am picking and choosing nothing...You are....unless I missed that place in the great book that says Jesus said...love everyone except gays...I suppose that is only in your copy

explain to me why Jesus had Mary """"" follow him around"""" " if we are suppose to be mean to sinners as you seem to want grave digger....
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#85 Oct 5, 2013
grave digger really wrote:
I said... Jesus had Mary...follow him around..."follow him around" ...."follow him around" ....shouldn't be hard to ""grasp"" which one it was if you have read much of the bible at all......I never said I was a Christian ...I believe in God...my friend you are a fake Christian...and the one picking and choosing from your own religion...not me...Mr. Judgmental...going to cast the first stone huh?! Really.. You don't have to be a Christian to believe in God... however You DO HAVE TO LIVE BY THE BIBLE ...In order to be a Christian like the bible itself says...I am picking and choosing nothing...You are....unless I missed that place in the great book that says Jesus said...love everyone except gays...I suppose that is only in your copy
explain to me why Jesus had Mary """"" follow him around"""" " if we are suppose to be mean to sinners as you seem to want grave digger....
The Blessed Mother Mary did follow JESUS around..."follow JESUS around"..."follow JESUS around"...,,,as you put it,,,and cuz Mary Mag was a follower of JESUS the second JESUS saved her and showed her compassion,,,and your the one calling gays sinners,,,the grave digger never did,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Norton 107,550
Chuck farley 3 hr Richard 8
National Debt At 18 TRILLION And Counting (Jan '15) 4 hr Human 129
Rebecca Reynolds (Sep '09) 6 hr hippo 10
Trump trade deal with North Pole. 10 hr DICK 4
Trump stopping Regal-Beloit from moving to Mexico 11 hr DICK 10
trump! trump! trump! 11 hr Barak 34

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages