u no it

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

My cousin did a £ag drag with a few buddy's f his then after they stop pulling him with a log chain behind the truck they got out of the truck and STOMPED his face into the curb of the road and all this was done cuz he hit on my cousin and I would have to say I would have done the same thing if I knew that the charges would b dropped like that £AG did
Douche-tard

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Back to the original question, yes. There are plenty of gay people in this town. Easy to spot. To the ignorant asses who "bash"- You are all sad human beings, and I will pray for you. That God doesn't smite you TOO hard for hating someone, for judging, when HE is the only one that can judge. That you never realize how much your kind contributes to the decline of the human race.
Sam

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

F*CK all you haters. Honestly, I used to not understand gays. I was with a guy for 3 years. BUT, I'm PROUDLY engaged to a girl. I'm going to insult you for every little thing you have in your life that isn't right.
wow

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

Sam wrote:
F*CK all you haters. Honestly, I used to not understand gays. I was with a guy for 3 years. BUT, I'm PROUDLY engaged to a girl. I'm going to insult you for every little thing you have in your life that isn't right.
Lmao once u get it up ur a55 u will wanted up ur a55 man a gay man will always be gay unless ur dumb girl gives it 2 u from behind
dumb_trick

Sand Springs, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao once u get it up ur a55 u will wanted up ur a55 man a gay man will always be gay unless ur dumb girl gives it 2 u from behind
You cant say much. You cant say that it hasnt crossed your mind atleast once or maybe even tried it :) Ive had sex with a few of you so called straight guys and they beg me not to say anything to anyone. I wouldnt be suprised if you arent on of those so called straight guys. Just sayin!
SARA

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

not gay wrote:
i dont see why someone being bi-sexual or gay bothers people so much? I mean really how does it affect anyone else's day to day life? If you're straight fine but if someones gay hows it hurt anyone else? As far as born that way or a choice it still dont matter it dont affect you.. I find it funny as hell when gay bashers end up with a gay child. What then? Haha. All this hate that people have towards gays is pathetic.
It is so pathetic! A person's life is none you anyone business except with whom it's going on with. There is the matter of The Lord. Search for answers in the Bible. Don't read; study. Pray before you study for guidance and understanding. And the pointthat should be moot; he with out sin.....j
Need to know

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BornThisWay wrote:
They just don't have the balls to come out of the closet themselves.
Homosexuality is found in over 450 different species. Homophobia is only found in one species. Now, which one seems unnatural?
Homosexuality is not a choice, but homophobia is.
Yeah, all these meth-addicted hillbillies bashing gays would much rather f*ck their sisters or a sheep. Possum is brain food, aye hee-haws? Cue the banjoes. It's a shame your meth lab hasn't exploded your trailers yet. The less of you in the world, the better off we'll all be.
What species are you talking About? Please explain.

“Hello, beautiful.”

Since: Jan 13

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
where does it say man should lay down with man in the bible,no where I that I read.Who kidnaps little boys,straight guy or gay's ? Would you still feel the same if your little boy or grandson were kidnaped and murdered by a gay,WAKE UP PEOPLE
You may need to read up on your bible knowledge, you need to look at the context behind the words. Leviticus was all about putting things into categories and different categories didn't mix.
So technically you break God's law if you wear clothes that are a blend of two different fibres. Divorce is also condemned in Leviticus but we won't forbid people to divorce. Also, you should be condemned if you touch a woman in any way within 7 days of her period.

What Leviticus meant in "man shall not lie with a man as he does with a woman" means a man should not treat a fellow man as his inferior as he would be a woman, because treating a man as a woman was wrong.

Back then, every woman belonged to some man, either her father or her husband. Having sex after the wedding to consummate the marriage was the man officially claiming ownership of his new woman. If you have sex with a virgin woman, then you had damaged another man's property.

So in essence, Leviticus was property law, and your argument is invalid.
grave digger

Kimberling City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

not gay wrote:
i dont see why someone being bi-sexual or gay bothers people so much? I mean really how does it affect anyone else's day to day life? If you're straight fine but if someones gay hows it hurt anyone else? As far as born that way or a choice it still dont matter it dont affect you.. I find it funny as hell when gay bashers end up with a gay child. What then? Haha. All this hate that people have towards gays is pathetic.
all men are gay,,,cuz when your with a woman long enough and she turns mean,,,cuz they all do,,,its like having sex with the school yard bully,,,ha haa haaa,,,the fear of gays comes from the fear of thinking they all have aids,,,this started back in the early 80,s,,,now back in the older days then the 80,s most in america went to church and didnt beleive in that lifestyle,,,kinda like a southern woman saying she had the vapors,,,when everyone knew she had the farts,,,ha haa haaa,,,now for the truth,,,if the gays would stop crying about people not liking gay people,,,people wouldnt think twice about the faries,,,ha haa haaa,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment fags,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment rainbow people,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment the gay life style choice,,,cuz aint nobody born gay,,,you got male,,,female,,,both born diffrent for a reason called nature,,,to produce life,,,cuz if you can be born gay,,,how come a man cant have a baby? or a woman doesnt have a pecker?,,,this is why america is so great,,,you can be anything you want to be,,,now for the truth of things,,,a gay cant get married under GOD in a church cuz its against the beleif of the church,,,but can get married in front of a judge,,,another human with a title who can only control the law of the land,,,not GODS law,,,gays get all the special treatment for everything and want more,,,just like the blacks,,,mexicans,,,terrorist, ,,some land owners in west plains,,,etc etc etc,,,this is the problem,,,
enlightened

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

What's next, pedophilia will become a lifestyle? "I was born that way!" Really doesn't affect me, as long as you keep your hands to yourself. It's all under control by One that will judge all.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Who cares about gays lesbian all bull crap
Kelly

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>all men are gay,,,cuz when your with a woman long enough and she turns mean,,,cuz they all do,,,its like having sex with the school yard bully,,,ha haa haaa,,,the fear of gays comes from the fear of thinking they all have aids,,,this started back in the early 80,s,,,now back in the older days then the 80,s most in america went to church and didnt beleive in that lifestyle,,,kinda like a southern woman saying she had the vapors,,,when everyone knew she had the farts,,,ha haa haaa,,,now for the truth,,,if the gays would stop crying about people not liking gay people,,,people wouldnt think twice about the faries,,,ha haa haaa,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment fags,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment rainbow people,,,sorry,,,the grave digger ment the gay life style choice,,,cuz aint nobody born gay,,,you got male,,,female,,,both born diffrent for a reason called nature,,,to produce life,,,cuz if you can be born gay,,,how come a man cant have a baby? or a woman doesnt have a pecker?,,,this is why america is so great,,,you can be anything you want to be,,,now for the truth of things,,,a gay cant get married under GOD in a church cuz its against the beleif of the church,,,but can get married in front of a judge,,,another human with a title who can only control the law of the land,,,not GODS law,,,gays get all the special treatment for everything and want more,,,just like the blacks,,,mexicans,,,terrorist, ,,some land owners in west plains,,,etc etc etc,,,this is the problem,,,
I agree. It's crazy that there expect preferential treatment because they are gay, black, Hispanic , etc. we are the same and should not be given special treatment. With the exception of the elderly and the handicapped, who need help. Help people but no one should get more than another!
Kelly

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Only though, Digger, your comment about women being mean? Not true if the man has been good to her. Nothing she won't do for her man if he's good to her. After 20 years of abuse or plain bullshit, then a woman gets sick of it. There are those that are bitches though and deserve to be it in her place but not with violence or verbal attacks.they give us good women a bad name.
Jack

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Sam wrote:
You're gay!
john smith

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It's crazy that there expect preferential treatment because they are gay, black, Hispanic , etc. we are the same and should not be given special treatment. With the exception of the elderly and the handicapped, who need help. Help people but no one should get more than another!
What special rights have gays asked for that straights don't have?
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

ps,,,no offence intended to anyone,,,but the grave digger beleives in GOD so will beleive whats in GODS instruction book,,,the bible,,,cuz just like a gay,,,you choose to be gay and the grave digger chooses to not beleive in the gay way,,,now for a grave digger truth or fact,,,humans are the creation of GOD and so are animals,,,and have never heard of a gay animal,,,and will not beleive anyone is born gay,,,now there are both gender births who have to decide what they want to be,,,girl or boy,,,but being born gay is just an excuse for gay people to tell or convince their parents or family or freinds when they decide to come out of that gay closet they always are talking about,,,thats all that is,,,an excuse of reason,,,so the person asked a qwestion and the grave digger gave that person an answer,,,so settle down all you rainbow sticker people,,settle down,,,
john smith

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

grave digger wrote:
ps,,,no offence intended to anyone,,,but the grave digger beleives in GOD so will beleive whats in GODS instruction book,,,the bible,,,cuz just like a gay,,,you choose to be gay and the grave digger chooses to not beleive in the gay way,,,now for a grave digger truth or fact,,,humans are the creation of GOD and so are animals,,,and have never heard of a gay animal,,,and will not beleive anyone is born gay,,,now there are both gender births who have to decide what they want to be,,,girl or boy,,,but being born gay is just an excuse for gay people to tell or convince their parents or family or freinds when they decide to come out of that gay closet they always are talking about,,,thats all that is,,,an excuse of reason,,,so the person asked a qwestion and the grave digger gave that person an answer,,,so settle down all you rainbow sticker people,,settle down,,,
As a matter of fact, gaydigger,there is much documentation if homosexuality in the non human animal kingdom. You simply need to google "homosexuality in animals" (penguins, monkeys, bats). Also,you carry on about being straight as a road in Kansas. So do you believe that you can simply change your desire for a person of the opposite sex to a person of the same sex immediately? I'm not talking about the physical sex act as anybody can do anything physically if they decide to act upon it, but I'm talking about innate, what gets the blood flowing, what you think about when your daydreaming desire for a person of the same sex You may not like it; you may rail against from a religious perspective but to say that a person merely chooses what the innately desire simply indicates what an ignorant sole you are.
William Hung

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Jim wrote:
ok was Jeffery damer a pedophile or a homosexual ??????????
I was at Dahmer's apartment last week and he said, "I would like to give you head". I said okay and he went over to his fridge and pulled out an Asian head and threw it at me. hahaha
William Hung

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Sam wrote:
Does your woman ever ask you why your belches smell like sperm?
Linda

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

john smith wrote:
<quoted text>
What special rights have gays asked for that straights don't have?
For one thing, if you say " I'm gay, you can't fire me." The UCLA & the NCCAP will be on their butts so fast! we regular citizens that aren't causcasion and are heterosexual are screwed! We won't get that job if they fill out an app! They will because the government will give them. Subsidies for this affirmative action! California did away with that years ago and encouraged the rest of the nation to so so! John and Yoko ad an interview in which they wore bags. They were asked why. John's response was something like this. people should be judged by who they Are inside, not what color or how old they are. We are all equal. Native Americans were done really bad! They don't scream racism!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FBC West Plains 17 min silver fox 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 40 min Chilli J 95,824
Alton teenager dead after accidental shooting (Jan '13) 8 hr RIP 10
Hardees of West Plains 8 hr Employee 44
Butler house demolition (Mar '12) 10 hr Grammar and Spelling Nazi 20
new snitch working bar seen in town 11 hr xxx 15
why do men cheat on good women 11 hr Angie 59
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••