United States

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Are there any gays here?
Fancy Pants

Sparta, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2011
Proctosplunker wrote:
Are there any gays here?
No...West Plains only produces Adonis-like heterosexual men. You are thinking of San Francisco.

*** Stop posting this same ridiculous question perv.
wow

Detroit, MI

#3 Apr 3, 2011
Wow...this guys a perv? At least his was a respectful sounding post. Did you reply to the I want nookie post in the same way?
Fancy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>No...West Plains only produces Adonis-like heterosexual men. You are thinking of San Francisco.

*** Stop posting this same ridiculous question perv.
anony

West Plains, MO

#4 Apr 5, 2011
gay guys need to be shot in the head enough said
hmm

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Coming from a dumb redneck.
anony wrote:
gay guys need to be shot in the head enough said
really

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Apr 5, 2011
wow, gay people need to be shot in the head like we need to ignore global warming some more, but then again the same republican "christians" who think that being gay is a choice also think thier god will take care of this planet no matter what they do to it. by the way, i'm sure your god wants you to judge others by thier lifestyle, instead of NOT JUDGING OTHERS like he tells you in that fairytale book of yours. why cant they just leave people to do what they will, in the end we'll all find out who is right and wrong.

just for an answer to the thread, yes there are a lot of homosexual men in this town, a few of them are probably too scared to just come out and admit it, but most of them you can tell, and from the ones that i have met, they are awesome, you just have to go out in the community and meet people that's how you find your "group" of similar minded people.
anony

West Plains, MO

#7 Apr 6, 2011
really wrote:
wow, gay people need to be shot in the head like we need to ignore global warming some more, but then again the same republican "christians" who think that being gay is a choice also think thier god will take care of this planet no matter what they do to it. by the way, i'm sure your god wants you to judge others by thier lifestyle, instead of NOT JUDGING OTHERS like he tells you in that fairytale book of yours. why cant they just leave people to do what they will, in the end we'll all find out who is right and wrong.
just for an answer to the thread, yes there are a lot of homosexual men in this town, a few of them are probably too scared to just come out and admit it, but most of them you can tell, and from the ones that i have met, they are awesome, you just have to go out in the community and meet people that's how you find your "group" of similar minded people.
ok i never said i was a christian i just said they need a bullet in the brain to cure theyr sickness ohhh yeaaa im not a redneck either mother f**kr
really

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Apr 6, 2011
well whatever you are we are going to lump you in with all the others because of your ignorance, whether it be on purpose or your whole family is like that. either way, it doesn't really matter because of your hate for something you don't understand you will never truely be a whole person. good luck with that
Jerome

Windsor, Canada

#9 Apr 6, 2011
i smell latex and strawberry lube
anony

West Plains, MO

#10 Apr 7, 2011
really wrote:
well whatever you are we are going to lump you in with all the others because of your ignorance, whether it be on purpose or your whole family is like that. either way, it doesn't really matter because of your hate for something you don't understand you will never truely be a whole person. good luck with that
theres no need to understand anyone in theyr rite state of mind knows its F**king sick and wrong
Curious

United States

#11 Apr 7, 2011
That's your opinion. But threatening someones life over what they chose to do...really. Grow up. No one said we should shoot you in the head for being a dumb f**k now did we.
anony wrote:
<quoted text>theres no need to understand anyone in theyr rite state of mind knows its F**king sick and wrong
knoxville gal

AOL

#12 Apr 7, 2011
hang them by the balls then shoot then in the head
Curious

United States

#13 Apr 7, 2011
Wow...it would be awesome if people could trace things like ip address' then turn them into the police. I hear they take threats serious...
knoxville gal wrote:
hang them by the balls then shoot then in the head
really

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Apr 7, 2011
i love how ignorant dumb f*cks like to broadcast their stupidity over the internet.
BornThisWay

Festus, MO

#15 Apr 8, 2011
They just don't have the balls to come out of the closet themselves.

Homosexuality is found in over 450 different species. Homophobia is only found in one species. Now, which one seems unnatural?

Homosexuality is not a choice, but homophobia is.

Yeah, all these meth-addicted hillbillies bashing gays would much rather f*ck their sisters or a sheep. Possum is brain food, aye hee-haws? Cue the banjoes. It's a shame your meth lab hasn't exploded your trailers yet. The less of you in the world, the better off we'll all be.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#16 Apr 8, 2011
BornThisWay wrote:
They just don't have the balls to come out of the closet themselves.
Homosexuality is found in over 450 different species. Homophobia is only found in one species. Now, which one seems unnatural?
Homosexuality is not a choice, but homophobia is.
Yeah, all these meth-addicted hillbillies bashing gays would much rather f*ck their sisters or a sheep. Possum is brain food, aye hee-haws? Cue the banjoes. It's a shame your meth lab hasn't exploded your trailers yet. The less of you in the world, the better off we'll all be.
stupid,,if this world was full of only gays,,the human race would be gone in 100yrs,,,talk about stupid,,and fredericktown mo,,your kidding about the meth-labs an trailers,,right,,ha haa haaa
Jim

AOL

#17 Apr 9, 2011
well all I know is if I was gay I would do the world a favor & shoot myself in the head,ok gays how about you do the world a favor
grave digger

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2011
Jim wrote:
well all I know is if I was gay I would do the world a favor & shoot myself in the head,ok gays how about you do the world a favor
whats wrong with you?,,GOD made everyone an every thing,,,if GOD made so many diffrent animals an insects an fish an plants,,,and there still animals,,insects,,fish an plants,,whats the diffrence between you and a gay person,,your both humans,,,GOD loves everyone,,,thats why the grave digger loves everyone,,,you should try this love,,its way better then the hate feeling,,and the weed from way back in the 60's an 70's,,,its kinda like a 70's acid trip with no end,,,and if you wernt around in the 70's,,,man you missed it,,,ha haa haaa,,,so be nice,,we all be humans,,,ps,,oh hell yes i got stoned in the 70's,,but i never lost my faith in GOD,,,and if anyone wants to hate me for saying this,,,you where raised wrong,,,cuz if my parents raised me that way,,,i would right them a 10 page letter and join a abuse group session and sit in a circle and complain an cry with other cry babies,,,the day the grave digger joins group like this is the day,,the grave digger will become a serial killer,,,ha haa haaa
really

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Apr 9, 2011
you know what all this gay bashing people have in common? they are all morons. apparently it has not occurred to them that it's completely natural for there to be homosexual and heterosexual beings, in fact there are also transsexuals found in nature. ever heard of frogs and lizards changing their sex? seen two males dogs humping each other? there are also dolphins who pair with a same sex partner for their whole lives. if you can't get past yourself to understand that some people are born gay and some born straight then at least look around at nature. by the way, something that might interest you is this chicken who after damaging her ovary decided to switch genders, grew a cockscomb and can now crow, developing her (or should i say his now?)testosterone. if you believe in god then why would he put gay or transsexual animals on this earth? especially if he "hated" them? maybe open your mind a little and not judge what you do not know.
not gay

United States

#20 Apr 10, 2011
i dont see why someone being bi-sexual or gay bothers people so much? I mean really how does it affect anyone else's day to day life? If you're straight fine but if someones gay hows it hurt anyone else? As far as born that way or a choice it still dont matter it dont affect you.. I find it funny as hell when gay bashers end up with a gay child. What then? Haha. All this hate that people have towards gays is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump is a liar. 43 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 63
Curious 55 min old friend 1
Gm e 2 hr Moon Raker 1
Im thinking about starting a LGBT clb here in W... (Apr '13) 2 hr Stinky Butt 130
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 110,070
Racist people in west plains (Oct '10) 6 hr Whaaaaa 134
FEMA so called help for Howell County citizens 6 hr Wants answers 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages