annetta whiteside

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

I do why? well i know I actually know two billy busbey's.
polygraph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

isnt that the dude who played the incredible hulk in the 80's tv series?
okay

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

polygraph wrote:
isnt that the dude who played the incredible hulk in the 80's tv series?
nope, that was bill bixby
hgjkhgkg

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

did he work at drs

Since: Jun 09

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

no he doesn't
curious

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

hgjkhgkg wrote:
did he work at drs
he doesn't now... but he did... he works in mt. view now. and he lives in peace vally.
Old Lady

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Informed wrote:
just curious
I know him. I used to date him a REAL long time ago. I don't know anything about him now but he was a good guy back then! That was over twenty years ago though!
just a player

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

he's just a player now... still leaving girls in the wake of his carelessness. He is a real sweetheart for awhile but then gone. He still has ex's calling and writing him after they been split and they have gone on and remarried... and they aren't just friend calls and letters... that's cheating. He won't ever settle and he claims to love every girl he is with. Just a country boy smooth talking player that presents himself as having money and he is way way way beyond in debt! Girls beware!
polygraph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Old Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I know him. I used to date him a REAL long time ago. I don't know anything about him now but he was a good guy back then! That was over twenty years ago though!
Just dont make him angry....you wont like him when hes angry, see he is this doctor that while doing an experiment on himself, really messed up his molecular structure, and since has the ability to turn into this great big ole muscled up green looking dude with super human strength.

Was he like that when yu dated him ?
oh my

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

how many times has he been married??
just a player

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

he was married once to a woman who he treated like crap. I really truely believe he is sorry for the way he did her. But he still does it to every one of them that follows. No he never was mean to me ever. He was a very loving an gentle man... but he can't be faithful and he is very arrogant. However, he really truely is not that way in his heart. I love him still to this day... or should I say I loved us. And someday I will find someone that will give me what he did and more. Without the cheating around, and lying. I could have handled the cheating, maybe, but don't treat me like i'm one of the young ones that is nieve to the crap. It's all good though... except that just a text from him brings it all back. But I refuse to be like all the other women of his life and still be hung up on him when I find that guy I marry. He loves challenge, so as long as you don't fall in love with him and you don't give in to him... your great... but what kind of life is that... a smooth talking going no where kind of life. Screw that! have fun.(and by the way, I'm not a bitter ex... altho it may come across to some that way)
the one that got away

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

we used to date. he was always a nice guy thats about all i'll say. as far as a player probly so but for playing me or anyone else i would say no. he is as true as you are to him. you can only be played if you let yourself be played. some of us just have a hard time waking up.
bartender

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

i know billy. Actually dating him..he's a good man, sweetheart and thoughtful. Has a tough man exterior...can conquer the world attitude..or just a few soft hearted females.. Most people do like a challenge..it gives drive to what one would like conquer...and when accomplished if it wasn't enough of a rewarding conquest along the way then i would do the same and choose a different path...I'm sure there are things that have been mentioned above that are true-but people change. For example: there will come a time when u wake up and he won't cross your mind that day or that w/ certain smells, or songs that you hear he won't cross your mind...and when you realize you have moved on and evolved/changed -you'll forget his name...just once..and it is the most empowering feeling..2nd best to love..so to the best of luck to all the females out there with a broken heart...time goes on-get over it!...Sing like no one is listening, Dance like no one is watching and Love like it's never gonna hurt.
good guy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

bartender wrote:
i know billy. Actually dating him..he's a good man, sweetheart and thoughtful. Has a tough man exterior...can conquer the world attitude..or just a few soft hearted females.. Most people do like a challenge..it gives drive to what one would like conquer...and when accomplished if it wasn't enough of a rewarding conquest along the way then i would do the same and choose a different path...I'm sure there are things that have been mentioned above that are true-but people change. For example: there will come a time when u wake up and he won't cross your mind that day or that w/ certain smells, or songs that you hear he won't cross your mind...and when you realize you have moved on and evolved/changed -you'll forget his name...just once..and it is the most empowering feeling..2nd best to love..so to the best of luck to all the females out there with a broken heart...time goes on-get over it!...Sing like no one is listening, Dance like no one is watching and Love like it's never gonna hurt.
Yeah your dating him... along with everyone else that he is screwing around with, but i guess if you like that, cool. No one will get his heart like he did for that girl that drives the blue truck. I seen them together, they were in love. but guess that wasn't good enough for him either just like you aren't enough now. that's life though the bad guys get all the good ones then they are not good anymore.
who cares

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Any one know a chad or cassie that hangs out with billy? I can't remember their last name.
who cares again

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

yes it's harris. And dear bartender, you have some wise words. I just hope you live by them. Don't get sucked into all the sweetness and start controlling him. Because as many many know, once this begins your just another girl added to his list. He is doing so many girls and he will never settle down. He has claimed to love so many of them, yet I haven't seen any that he has lived by those words with. Look what he did to his ex wife, that in itself should say enough. He is got girls in mt. view, springfield, west plains, little rock. You name the town I'm sure he knows one there. I can name more than I have fingers for that he is seeing right now. Brenda,Amber, Vicky, 2 in Mt. View... so please bartender, your just another one on the list, you just happen to live with him so you only controls what comes home, but not what happens anywhere else. You sound like you have a head on your shoulders, now use it!
bartender

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

How do you know i live w/ him? it was never mentioned in my message and he doesn't exactly live in a densly populated area...
who cares

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Maybe some day he and I can meet. I think it might be an interesting short period of time.

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

He used to ask Brenda Marcak to marry him all the time!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Muslim in the White House 95,598
she's in town 48 min WTH 10
leslie jones 1 hr Zizzer4ever2012 1
Landscaping and lawn maintenance 1 hr Skippy 4
Traffic cameras 2 hr tim 8
13-Year-Old Student Arrested For "Passing Gas" ... (Apr '10) 2 hr tim 13
Hardees of West Plains 2 hr tim 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••