lost butterfly

Fulton, MO

#1 Mar 1, 2010
does anyone know that man bobby that works for service master?i used to talk to him and always thought he was a hell of a guy...always made me laugh.would like to know what hes up to now days!
MrObvious

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2010
He's married Butterfly! Back off!
curious

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2010
lost butterfly wrote:
does anyone know that man bobby that works for service master?i used to talk to him and always thought he was a hell of a guy...always made me laugh.would like to know what hes up to now days!
what's his last name do you no
BarrettRD

Bossier City, LA

#4 Mar 4, 2010
To funny. Mr.Obvious must be Bobby's wife!
Mr.Obvious, your posts are usually better than this. Sounds like this one hit home!
curious

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2010
lost butterfly wrote:
Is his last name Lowry
YEP
#6 Mar 4, 2010
and he isn't married and hasnt been for years
curious

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2010
YEP wrote:
and he isn't married and hasnt been for years
Doesn't he have a lot of kids
MrObvious

Sparta, MO

#8 Mar 5, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't he have a lot of kids
He might not be 'technically' married but he is in a committed relationship and just had another baby with his long term ex-wife. No, it didn't hit home with me. I just know both (Bobby and Krystal) and "Lost Butterfly" needs to fly away!
fly away

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2010
MrObvious wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not be 'technically' married but he is in a committed relationship and just had another baby with his long term ex-wife. No, it didn't hit home with me. I just know both (Bobby and Krystal) and "Lost Butterfly" needs to fly away!
Seriously.. Them two don't know what there doing themselves... They are together one minute and the next they hate each other. Stay around lost butterfly you will soon have your chance I'm sure
MrObvious

Sparta, MO

#10 Mar 7, 2010
fly away wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously.. Them two don't know what there doing themselves... They are together one minute and the next they hate each other. Stay around lost butterfly you will soon have your chance I'm sure
Fly Away, it hard to juggle kids, careers and relationships in todays times. It's a normal part of any relationship to occasionally disagree. They must love each other to reunite after being divorced and then to have more children. Regardless of what happens, Krystal will always have the upper hand with Bobby when it comes to any other woman simply because she has children with him. Any 'new' woman needs to fully understand this from the git-go! I wish them (as a couple) the best! I would think there might be a more appropriate medium to contact an old love without using a public forum like Topix to do so. Thats my opinion.
fly away

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2010
MrObvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fly Away, it hard to juggle kids, careers and relationships in todays times. It's a normal part of any relationship to occasionally disagree. They must love each other to reunite after being divorced and then to have more children. Regardless of what happens, Krystal will always have the upper hand with Bobby when it comes to any other woman simply because she has children with him. Any 'new' woman needs to fully understand this from the git-go! I wish them (as a couple) the best! I would think there might be a more appropriate medium to contact an old love without using a public forum like Topix to do so. Thats my opinion.
She doesn't have the upper hand no more than the OTHER WOMEN he has kids with. They do more than disagree that's obvious. When you disagree that doesn't mean you go out and sleep with everyone you come close do nor move in with them and have more kids. You evidently don't know them as well as you think you do
butterfly

Bonnots Mill, MO

#12 Apr 18, 2010
wow ,lol nice that some would assume old flame or love ,but it was never like that!!I am happy for him no matter what hes up to was just curious to know that he was doing well!!Butterfly dont want to hop in the sack with him dammmmmn ouch!!
Ps trust the butterfly if i wanted to run into him ,i know where to start looking!!(point was he lifted spirits in hard times and i never said thanks,he really has an awesome personality )so maybe some shouldnt assume the worst my god!!!lol
just me

Ava, MO

#13 Jan 17, 2012
Bobby has been with the same woman since July of 2009. And it ain't Krystal. Looks like she lost that "upper hand" don't it?
butterfly

Fishers, IN

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Loves Just me's post....too funny!!Good for you Bobby!!

george

Caulfield, MO

#15 Apr 6, 2012
WTH??? Any dude I ever saw working for servicemaster...rode around like creepers..in that yellow van like the were trolling for kids to pull inside...:O
butterfly

Fishers, IN

#17 Apr 8, 2012
Lmao@CRASH..........I SEE WHY YOUR SINGLE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 42 min GOP Paranoia 99,890
Whose Phone Number Is.... 2 hr Amused 20
Republicans could impeach Obama 2 hr grave digger 22
Workplace romance 2 hr Annoyed 49
you like to dance 3 hr grave digger 8
Short Filipino waitress at Huddle House 3 hr anonymous 1
Well...It's Almost Official Now 3 hr grave digger 5
Richards high school 6 hr D alumni 103
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?