First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FUall

Ozark, MO

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Steven Greer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "exactly" what they "want" you to believe. Open your eyes.
Come on dude. You know damn well what you beleive is kinda out there. If the aliens can travel millions of miles from their unknown planet, you beleive we on this earth have weapons to shoot them down so they wont be able to cut into the rich folks profits. We can't even keep the electric power on in a wind storm for christ sake.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Is it legal ask tht question
FUall

Ozark, MO

#27 Dec 29, 2012
We can't even send man to outer space let alone the inner space space station without screw ups let alone man too the moon or mars. My GOD man, we can't even agree on one thing in this country let alone this world and your worried about aliens being shot down by mass weapons created by a secret goverment way before they even get into our galaxy so this rich secret goverment won't lose any money? My GOD man, I thought LSD went out of style with the disco music fad. Don't tell me you ware a tin foil hat so they wont read your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brand New Oath 21 min Schooler 3
Joe Scarborough: Hannity is ‘State-Run Television’ 2 hr Moon Raker 22
Old dogs and suds 2 hr Nosey 3
R-7 Tries New Approach to Drum Up Support for P... 2 hr zizzer 4 life 27
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 2 hr WTF 167
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTF 110,057
Stop ants. Guaranteed. 4 hr HuntleighGeorge 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages