Is it legal to shoot at a U.F.O.?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brower Boy

Hollister, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2012
if we did shoot one of them u.f.o.'s down at least we would knowed what was in them. i was just wonderin if it was like leagal and stuff.
Your stupid

Branson, MO

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Of course it would be illegal since theres no such things as ufos... You would be shooting at a plane or a satellite.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 18, 2012
"You're", not "Your". j/s
big booty judy

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 18, 2012
number9 wrote:
"You're", not "Your". j/s
Not true it would be your
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 18, 2012
big booty judy wrote:
<quoted text>Not true it would be your
"Your" is possessive.
goober

Seymour, MO

#8 Dec 18, 2012
I shoot at anything I think would be a threat and that I don't know what it is, just like if I see a bigfoot, i will shoot a bigfoot right in it's big foot then trap it then sell it too the science lab for cash and the book an movie an talk show deals the same with a ufo.
Wylie

Lampe, MO

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Ahhhhh haaaa!! So that's how the creature acquired his wounds. I chanced upon said blood trail and having discovered the poor hapless creature I took mercy on him, brought him to my barn and assisted him whilst he regained his strength and health. Then I set him free. You, Dear Reader, may well appreciate my surprise when next I encountered him on Topix posting under the pseudonym 'Grave Digger'.

I tell you, my friends, it is indeed small world!!
Dumbo

West Plains, MO

#11 Dec 21, 2012
number9 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" is possessive.
yup and he is talking about YOUR anal cavity... do you not possess your own anal cavity?
Jerry Seinsmeld

Ozark, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's ok to shoot a Bigfoot(Sasquatch) in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. It's illegal in Oregon and maybe Washington. I crippled one in Birchtree Back in 76, but lost the blood trail after a half mile.
I find that "very" interesting considering the fact that Rosie O'Donnell was hiking in the Birch Tree area back in 1976.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Dumbo wrote:
<quoted text>yup and he is talking about YOUR anal cavity... do you not possess your own anal cavity?
Brilliant rebuttal.
Norton

Forsyth, MO

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that "very" interesting considering the fact that Rosie O'Donnell was hiking in the Birch Tree area back in 1976.
If the bigfoot was Rosie O'Donnell, and the Bigfoot become the Gravedigger, then Gravedigger is really ROSIE O'DONNELL!!!!!!!!!
Norton

Forsyth, MO

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Brower Boy wrote:
if we did shoot one of them u.f.o.'s down at least we would knowed what was in them. i was just wonderin if it was like leagal and stuff.
what if we tried to shoot them down and failed? What if, in retaliation, they invaded by calling the main, Battle Fleet into Earth orbit. Over ten thousand strong, they begin their invasion, raining fire down from the heavens themselves. What if almost every nation on Earth was being enslaved or warred upon within minutes of the attack? What if today, the final day of doom on Earth is, our first day in subjugation to the slavering alien hordes...Maybe knowing what's inside them isn't a good idea after all....
Ouch

West Plains, MO

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Even avid UFO believers will tell you that at least 95% of so-called UFOs can be explained by something besides aliens from outer space. One of the possible explanations might be a military or law enforcement drone aircraft. It might be your aunt Mildred climbing around on the roof wearing her glow in the dark Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer costume, stringing up some last minute Christmas decorations.
Unless you feel that your life is truly in imminent danger, it is never a good idea to use a lethal weapon because you are curious to know what that thing is you are pointing your gun at. The only thing you should point at a suspected UFO is a video camera.
FUall

Seymour, MO

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
what if we tried to shoot them down and failed? What if, in retaliation, they invaded by calling the main, Battle Fleet into Earth orbit. Over ten thousand strong, they begin their invasion, raining fire down from the heavens themselves. What if almost every nation on Earth was being enslaved or warred upon within minutes of the attack? What if today, the final day of doom on Earth is, our first day in subjugation to the slavering alien hordes...Maybe knowing what's inside them isn't a good idea after all....
This has already happened my freind. The alein(lefties)=(democrats) are all over this world and taking over day by day.
IQ of 70

Chestnutridge, MO

#18 Dec 24, 2012
number9 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" is possessive.
Thats just you're opinion
think hard you know me

United States

#19 Dec 25, 2012
No such things as aliens or ufo's. All an illusion created by occult military tactics in d.c. If you see these things on the ground they are not aliens, they are demons called up by the occult or FREEMASONS of the area.
friendofafriend

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2012
This is a tough one. Aliens are not here to hurt us, but to help us. Think about what they tought the egyptions and mayans, and imagine what they can teach us. with how we have evolved so much tecnologicaly and comprehensivly, the things they can do for us will blow our freakin minds. But the govt whants to hide them from us and lie to us and make everybody think they have flairs that can travel at lightspeed, and there in lie the problem. I say shoot the biitch, take plenty of vid and pics and many witnesses doing the same. Send that shiiit to nbc and the white house and call that your best shot, and see where it goes from there. But they will make themsleves publicly known when they want to i just hope its in my lifetime .
Steven Greer

Forsyth, MO

#22 Dec 28, 2012
friendofafriend wrote:
This is a tough one. Aliens are not here to hurt us, but to help us. Think about what they tought the egyptions and mayans, and imagine what they can teach us. with how we have evolved so much tecnologicaly and comprehensivly, the things they can do for us will blow our freakin minds. But the govt whants to hide them from us and lie to us and make everybody think they have flairs that can travel at lightspeed, and there in lie the problem. I say shoot the biitch, take plenty of vid and pics and many witnesses doing the same. Send that shiiit to nbc and the white house and call that your best shot, and see where it goes from there. But they will make themsleves publicly known when they want to i just hope its in my lifetime .
Let's also not forget that the "secret" government that not even the president himself is in control of has Star Wars technology that has been designed to shoot down u.f.o.'s from other stars when they "do" appear in linear form. This technology is capable of damaging the electronic systems of these alien crafts. The reason that the military industrial complex is keeping alien technology from us is because we would have access to "free" renewable energy, thus depriving the few that are in charge of our energy resources from making trillions of dollars in profits. Full Disclosure is near my friends. It is only a matter of time when approximately two thirds of the world's population knows what is being kept from them.
FUall

Branson, MO

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Steven Greer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's also not forget that the "secret" government that not even the president himself is in control of has Star Wars technology that has been designed to shoot down u.f.o.'s from other stars when they "do" appear in linear form. This technology is capable of damaging the electronic systems of these alien crafts. The reason that the military industrial complex is keeping alien technology from us is because we would have access to "free" renewable energy, thus depriving the few that are in charge of our energy resources from making trillions of dollars in profits. Full Disclosure is near my friends. It is only a matter of time when approximately two thirds of the world's population knows what is being kept from them.
Are you dumb or just real dumb? you need to stop reading syfi books and watching tv because there ain't no secret goverment of people who shoot down ufo's so the gas and oil and coal companies can make a profit. Wasn't it just a couple of yrs ago these oil companies couldn't even stop a oil leak in the gulf coast waters for 3 months and you telling people they have weapons that shoot down ufo's millions of miles away? OMG! OMG! OMG! Stop the drug use now my freind, it's done gone to your head.
Steven Greer

Forsyth, MO

#24 Dec 28, 2012
FUall wrote:
<quoted text> Are you dumb or just real dumb? you need to stop reading syfi books and watching tv because there ain't no secret goverment of people who shoot down ufo's so the gas and oil and coal companies can make a profit. Wasn't it just a couple of yrs ago these oil companies couldn't even stop a oil leak in the gulf coast waters for 3 months and you telling people they have weapons that shoot down ufo's millions of miles away? OMG! OMG! OMG! Stop the drug use now my freind, it's done gone to your head.
That's "exactly" what they "want" you to believe. Open your eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why iis The Republican House speaker screwing i... 12 min grave digger 8
The Purpose Of Life! 46 min grave digger 42
El Charros (Apr '10) 49 min grave digger 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr The GOP Is Dying ... 101,508
Neighbor's Barking Dog 8 hr grave digger 10
woman who was shot 8 hr grave digger 11
breaking news! this just in!!! 8 hr But 6
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]