Unvaccinated kids in public schools
The Real Prince Charles

Ava, MO

#101 Aug 3, 2013
Whoa now wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Chicago are you from and how can we help your hateful pious ass leave as soon as possible?
I am so sick of you damn di*kheads coming here thinking you are so much better than we are!! We all squat to take a crap!!
I beg your pardon??? Squatting is for "commoners"!
just me

Garden City, MI

#102 Aug 4, 2013
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>That is complete utter nonsense.Vaccines are the reason we have no cases of small pox and that we do not have the problems other countries do.If you travel overseas you may find other countries may have many conditions which are rare in the U.S., due to immunity and thanks to vaccines.If you do not immunize your kids not only do you put them at risk but other people.It is irresponsible.If you had lived to see the numerous people who suffered before vaccinations you might not feel so safe.Thanks for making the world less safe.What a hero.And if your kid comes down with tetanus, will you be treating it with natural herbs and vitamins or decide to put your trust in the medical profession after all?You need to see someone suffer from it.Then you would not be so apt to tempt fate.
the problem I see with most vaxxers that argue with non vaxxers is that they've done no research but instead parrot what they've been told. Decline in disease has a lot more to do with improvements in sanitation and hygiene. Not because of vaccines. Tetanus comes from horse manure and can only thrive if the wound doesn't get oxygen (doesn't bleed). All of this info its really available in books and online. You can argue, but facts are facts.
just me

Garden City, MI

#103 Aug 4, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line if I choose not to vaccinate my child it is my business and not yours or the governments. If you choose to fill your child up with junk that will cause him or her to have problems later on in life including cancer that is also your choice. My medical doctor told me never to get shots for my child one of the reasons is that they hide cancer and other virus in some of the shots to see how the general public will respond. I could give you her name and number if you would like to talk to her. It is interesting to me that doctors do not get flu shots. The flu shot that you take this year is from last years strain of flu not this years. That is why people that take it sometimes get the flu in a mutated way causing the rest of us healthy people to also get it. Follow the money for the truth.
Sammy, I want you to know you're definitely not alone. I refuse to vaccinate my children with that toxic crap too. Good for you for taking the time to do your research instead of just doing what you're told! I see a lot of name calling from the pro vaxers, but as usual, they've done no research on their own. You're a good mama for taking the time to learn about what they are injecting!
Jessica

United States

#104 Aug 4, 2013
Ever since I stopped vaccinating my kids they don't get sick anymore! So tell me coincidence. Nope I don't think so!!! They are in the same vicinity when friends and family are sick and never catch anything. Only thing they get is an ear infection. My kids used to have snotty noses for months. And mysteriously it all stopped after I chose to stop pumping their veins with unneeded poisons? It only makes sense, seems I have solved the problem. If you say your vaccinations work and don't want your child around others who haven't taken "precautions" is a contradiction to yourselves. BC if they really worked than unvaccinated children wouldn't risk the ones with shots.
Mister Jones

Branson, MO

#105 Aug 4, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Ever since I stopped vaccinating my kids they don't get sick anymore! So tell me coincidence. Nope I don't think so!!! They are in the same vicinity when friends and family are sick and never catch anything. Only thing they get is an ear infection. My kids used to have snotty noses for months. And mysteriously it all stopped after I chose to stop pumping their veins with unneeded poisons? It only makes sense, seems I have solved the problem. If you say your vaccinations work and don't want your child around others who haven't taken "precautions" is a contradiction to yourselves. BC if they really worked than unvaccinated children wouldn't risk the ones with shots.
And the American public wakes up...finally. But remember, this is only "one" soft kill method employed by the Globalists to reduce the current population and population growth as well. Stay away from processed foods, GMO foods (genetically modified), and fluoridated water. Fight the power!
just me

Garden City, MI

#106 Aug 4, 2013
Mister Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American public wakes up...finally. But remember, this is only "one" soft kill method employed by the Globalists to reduce the current population and population growth as well. Stay away from processed foods, GMO foods (genetically modified), and fluoridated water. Fight the power!
Absolutely right!! Good to see people educating themselves!
Jessica

United States

#107 Aug 5, 2013
Lol I know it all too well I my meats and cheese from meat market the animals arnt given vaccinations and I drink bottled water I cook with it most the time. I don't give my kids sugar free BC the aspartame. And I noticed almost every gum Now is Nutrasweet not a coincidence at all. I know its hard to fight all the products carrying so I just do the above if I could have a garden I would I think I'm going to buy farm fresh eggs again though. McDonalds is also bad to eat at! People think I'm crazy but they're for not believing when the evidence is so heavy
NitWits

Ozark, MO

#109 Sep 14, 2013
Hope you anti-vaxxers know that there is an extreme outbreak of measles in the U.S. Who's fault is it? Morons like YOU! Parents who do not get their kids vaccinations, put everyone else's kids at risk. How? If your little kid gets some disease and it jumps around from unvaxxed to the next, it gives the disease the chance to mutate to infect vaccinated kids, sooner or later.BTW, 93% of the kids getting measles are unvaccinated! Way to go you freaking idiots who think you know better than the entire group of medicinal scientists! It should be against MO state law, that unvaxxed kids be homeschooled or sent to a school ran by whatever loopy, religious group supports this idea.
Mister Jones

Galena, MO

#110 Sep 14, 2013
NitWits wrote:
Hope you anti-vaxxers know that there is an extreme outbreak of measles in the U.S. Who's fault is it? Morons like YOU! Parents who do not get their kids vaccinations, put everyone else's kids at risk. How? If your little kid gets some disease and it jumps around from unvaxxed to the next, it gives the disease the chance to mutate to infect vaccinated kids, sooner or later.BTW, 93% of the kids getting measles are unvaccinated! Way to go you freaking idiots who think you know better than the entire group of medicinal scientists! It should be against MO state law, that unvaxxed kids be homeschooled or sent to a school ran by whatever loopy, religious group supports this idea.
Globalist SCUM!!! Sell your wares somewhere else. No one is buying here.
Tom

Columbus, OH

#111 Sep 21, 2013
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank the other paranoid hillbillies who didn't get the MMR for that case of the mumps too. If you are so worried about vaccinations being detrimental I sure hope you are not buying meat and produce from Walmart.
So let's hear your brilliant explanation as to why 30 million Americans have autoimmune disorders. It's just coincidence that the rapid rise of these diseases coincides with the sharp increase in the number of required vaccinations..... right ???
Poopsie Muffin Chops

Ozark, MO

#112 Sep 21, 2013
It's a fact that vaccines for commoners like you and I have "mercury" in them. I'll pass thank you very much. I'd rather do battle with various flu strains than to put mercury in my system.
William Hung

United States

#113 Sep 21, 2013
grave digger wrote:
oh my freakin GOD,,,what the hell is wrong with you freakin people,,,all kids have to have shots before they can go to school,,,so there is no kids who arnt without shots in any school around here,,,send your freakin kids to school and shut the f--k up,,,kids today are like what they are because of the lefty a-holes like the al gores and clintons of this world,,,freaks,,,ha haa haaa,,,now settle down people and watch the football games that are on today and shut the hell up before the real grave digger,,,me,,will come back and rock this shit hole topix to where non of you lefty a-holes will be safe,,,ha haa haaa,,,i'm back mother [email protected]#$%rs,,,ha haa haaa
Welcome back you twisted f*&$k!
jus sayin

United States

#114 Sep 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
There are religious exemptions that allow children and adults to not be vaccinated. It is poison anyway, many vaccines are made using aborted fetal tissue. Injecting human cells into ourselves is the same concept as cannabalism or eating human flesh. Which is against the Bible.


Vaccines are NOT made with aborted fetal tissue a vaccine is the virus itself just a nonliving form of it. You obviously needed to pay attention in science class my friend.
Mr Speed

Ashburn, VA

#115 Sep 30, 2013
The Global Vaccine Agenda

David Ayoub MD, goes through the relations of vaccination to autism and more.

Vaccination: The Hidden Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mr Speed

Fremont, CA

#116 Oct 1, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
Vaccines are NOT made with aborted fetal tissue a vaccine is the virus itself just a nonliving form of it. You obviously needed to pay attention in science class my friend.
The vaccine ingredient list is online for anyone looking. Some of them do have aborted cells. That is cannibalism, and even worse it goes directly into the blood bypassing the entire digestive system.

About the previous post, measles ended by itself, not due to any vaccine. The vaccines have nothing at all to do with flu or measles as they claim. Some of the children who get measles are the vaccinated, makes no difference. Unless you are among the non-vaccinated Amish population who have none of these problems.
NutSakForU

Rogersville, MO

#117 Oct 4, 2013
Mr Speed wrote:
<quoted text>
The vaccine ingredient list is online for anyone looking. Some of them do have aborted cells. That is cannibalism, and even worse it goes directly into the blood bypassing the entire digestive system.
About the previous post, measles ended by itself, not due to any vaccine. The vaccines have nothing at all to do with flu or measles as they claim. Some of the children who get measles are the vaccinated, makes no difference. Unless you are among the non-vaccinated Amish population who have none of these problems.
The Amish have plenty of health problems due to the fact their gene pool is usually quite shallow.They don't mingle much if you know what I mean.
tim

Saint Louis, MO

#118 Oct 6, 2013
Really in this day and age we are having this conversation? Dumb dumb dumb..... vaccination is a simple process that keeps us well as a society. Case closed. If you are a parent and do not have your child vaccinated then you are a BAD Parent and abusive. Typhoid Mary your happy ass a brain.
johnnywuzarebel

Springfield, MO

#119 Oct 7, 2013
I for one, think that all of gods little children should be protected from the sickness. every child should have to a the busaseat shot, cuz you never know whats on them bus seats. just my half cent. Love you all
Mister Jones

Willow Springs, MO

#120 Oct 8, 2013
tim wrote:
Really in this day and age we are having this conversation? Dumb dumb dumb..... vaccination is a simple process that keeps us well as a society. Case closed. If you are a parent and do not have your child vaccinated then you are a BAD Parent and abusive. Typhoid Mary your happy ass a brain.
You sir, are an uninformed idiot of the state. Your brainwashing is complete.
Highlander

United States

#121 Oct 16, 2013
ConcernedDad wrote:
Peole ask, If your kid is vaccinated and mine is not, what is your worry?
Good question. This is why:
The problem with not vaccinating against age-old diseases like polio, measles, mumps, etc. is that they not only resurface, but when they resurface, they do so *mutated.* The vaccinations that say my children get may not be as or at all effective against the mutated form. In a lot of local communities around the United States, this is now being seen with whooping cough. In Europe, itís happened with whooping coughís brother, tuberculosis. A great thing to consider are the common cold and flu viruses Ė they mutate constantly, which is why cold viruses will probably never be eradicated; and why influenza vaccines must be updated regularly. Cold and flu are not the only diseases that mutate though Ė all of them have the potential to.
So say people continue to not vaccinate their children and my kids go to school with them. A couple years from now, even more kids arenít being vaccinated and now my kid is in a room with roughly 10% of the children not vaccinated. One of them contracts a disease that has mutated (which unfortunately you often donít find out about the mutation anywhere near enough in time to update the vaccine). My kid is then in danger.
If you believe vaccines work then unvaccinated children should not concern you. You contradict yourself sir. Basically you are saying that if the unvaccinated children become ill your children are in danger. How? They are inoculated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tax plan 54 min Creasy Bear 4
Anti-LGBT 1 hr Creasy Bear 4
Crime in South Fork & Caulfield 3 hr Ramsey Bolton 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,339
Why did they close Walmart deli? 3 hr Brad Pitt 6
grave digger 14 hr Dave Grigger 3
republican predators 17 hr Moon Raker 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages