joke of a marriage
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Riiigghtt

West Plains, MO

#55 Oct 28, 2013
That's pretty lame of the person who started this shit about Seth, Ive known Seth for along time and I know for a fact that he would never cheat on his wife Candis, sounds like to me that whoever this is starting shit is just jealous of there marriage, and has nothing else to do with there life except for starting shit, and if you have this so called info on me come forward with it don't be a bitch and hide behind a computer, be a man about it, quit spreading rumors about him that are false, and anybody that knows Seth and Candis knows that Seth would never hurt or for that matter cheat on her.
Candis

Kansas City, KS

#56 Oct 28, 2013
I don't know why someone feels the need to bash us on here. Marriage is hard enough without the added stress of rumors and/or the gossip. This is obviously someone who knows us because of the detail that is put into the information. If you really think you know as much as you claim, then you would know how dedicated we are to each other. I have no doubts that my husband is 100% faithful to me. Please drop this topic and move onto the next.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#57 Oct 28, 2013
Candis wrote:
I don't know why someone feels the need to bash us on here. Marriage is hard enough without the added stress of rumors and/or the gossip. This is obviously someone who knows us because of the detail that is put into the information. If you really think you know as much as you claim, then you would know how dedicated we are to each other. I have no doubts that my husband is 100% faithful to me. Please drop this topic and move onto the next.
it aint that hard to figure it out who started this,,,just look at how they post,,,and your right,,,its hard and you done made someone mad or upset,,,think long and hard about that and you shall find your shit starter,,,read between the lines of their post and clear your mind and the first person to pop to mind should be looked at with great intrest,,,but make sure your mind is totally clear first,,,cuz a hunch is a gift everyone has if you know how to use it,,,cops use it all the time cuz they accept their hunches are almost always right,,,and dont when you find out ho it is,,dont play it out on topix,,,good luck,,,
tim

Kansas City, KS

#58 Oct 28, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>it aint that hard to figure it out who started this,,,just look at how they post,,,and your right,,,its hard and you done made someone mad or upset,,,think long and hard about that and you shall find your shit starter,,,read between the lines of their post and clear your mind and the first person to pop to mind should be looked at with great intrest,,,but make sure your mind is totally clear first,,,cuz a hunch is a gift everyone has if you know how to use it,,,cops use it all the time cuz they accept their hunches are almost always right,,,and dont when you find out ho it is,,dont play it out on topix,,,good luck,,,
Cops (at least good ones) do not act on hunchs. I can see how someone not tuned into that line of work would perceive that they was acting on hunchs but in fact cops with experience and training mostly work off of behavioural observations that typically are not picked up by most people. That's how this racial profiling shit gets started and bs discrimination allegations get started.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#59 Oct 28, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops (at least good ones) do not act on hunchs. I can see how someone not tuned into that line of work would perceive that they was acting on hunchs but in fact cops with experience and training mostly work off of behavioural observations that typically are not picked up by most people. That's how this racial profiling shit gets started and bs discrimination allegations get started.
behavioural observations,,,like the grave digger said,,,huntches,,,and no there isnt racial profiling going on in west plains or any other town or city in America,,,if your white and do the crime your picked up,,,if your black in a black neighborhood and do a crime you get picked up,,,if your a mexican in a border town in a mexican neighborhood and you might of jumped the border you get picked up,,,it aint racial profiling,,,thats a lefties tool to sue the authoriteis in court or a criminals excuse to beat the charges in court,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cbo 13 min grave digger 2
the orange trump is goin down 13 min Latest DC Headline 21
Commander in Chief 16 min Latest DC Headline 28
folks under drumph (trump) 16 min Moon Raker 4
Beautiful Representation 23 min Latest DC Headline 36
Trump released Top Secret info to Russians 25 min Laughing My A Off 66
come on midterms 2018 25 min Moon Raker 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance